Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries - Chapter 4 - Lockdown 21:20 - Mar 24 with 277 viewsBlackpoolJane

A new menu, a worrying cough, a virtual pub quiz - and has anyone else noticed song lyrics taking on new meaning?

https://blackpooljane.wordpress.com/2020/03/24/the-corona-diaries-chapter-4-lock

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries - Chapter 4 - Lockdown on 03:09 - Mar 25 with 269 viewsspell_chekker

I'm not like you Jane, I don't like working from home.

I haven't got the self discipline for it and also miss the contact and work relationships.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries - Chapter 4 - Lockdown on 21:49 - Mar 25 with 253 viewsBlackpoolJane

I have found I’m using the telephone more. Maybe a subconscious craving for human contact?

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries - Chapter 4 - Lockdown on 05:28 - Mar 26 with 244 viewsspell_chekker

The lack of contact is weird.

For the first time in a while yesterday, at the newsagent's, I touched something that had been touched by a stranger when he passed me some photocopies over the counter.

I'm going to the supermarket later today for the first time in at least a week and don't know what to expect.

Still on the subject lack of contact. I've been working a lot, but instead of seeing and communicating with people I've using Microsoft TEAMS. It takes the impersonal approach to a whole new level.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024