Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW VIDEO into the Top Ten 09:46 - Jun 15 with 208 viewsSeaside_Lee

Continuing the countdown to Jane's number 1 away day of the season.

I hope you guys have enjoyed watching this series as much as I have enjoyed putting it all together even though it's been a much bigger project than I ever imagined (not helped by the fact I spent 2 weeks on it and my Mac crashed and I lost everything and after a week on to apple support the files could not be retrieved so I had to start over)

I just would like to say a big thank you to Jane who at the start of this had never filmed anything she was a writer and I kind of twisted her arm to help me.

Making this video in particular which IMHO is the best video I have made it has really amazed me what work Jane put in to film these videos for those of us that can't make away games to give us the experience of going.

I hope you watch this and watch it from the beginning to the end and appreciate the hard work she has put in to make this for us. I know my dad would have loved this if ever Blackpool got 60 seconds coverage on Granada reports or Look North West dad would have it recorded and we would watch it over and over. When I make these videos I often wish he was still here to see them.

The coverage of the Blackpool away days that Jane has recorded for us is simply remarkable. This video could have easily been 2 hours long there is so much great stuff I have had to cut.

Jane, if you read this thank you for your patience, your commitment to honour your promise to me to film all the away fixtures and for being the most wonderful person I have ever met and a girl that loves Blackpool FC even more than I do. You have been a rock when you know I have questioned my sanity at times.

I have put my heart and soul into these videos for you as you deserve the best I can do for the effort that you put into filming all these games this season for all of us to watch.

Thank you Jane and a huge thank you to all you seasiders that have supported us and got us to be finalists in the Football Content Awards I can't thank you guys enough either.

Anyway here is the video as Blackpool fans I am sure you are going to enjoy this

[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 9:48]

NEW VIDEO into the Top Ten on 16:29 - Jun 15 with 188 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Lee

Feel you pain over the lost files.

The work you two have done this season is gratefully appreciated (well by me anyway), well done to both of you.

Always said that your videos are like the modern day version of the scrap books we use to keep as kids.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW VIDEO into the Top Ten on 20:11 - Jun 15 with 179 viewsSeaside_Lee

Thanks Red

Yes I almost had a breakdown over it. Just got an error message and everything lost. Had over a TB of projects most were completed but I was actually starting the Number 1 video

Had to start it all over but nearly there now🙂👍

NEW VIDEO into the Top Ten on 20:54 - Jun 15 with 176 viewsspell_chekker

I remember the original posts you made on AVFTT Lee.

You were a DJ (in Manchester?) and the death of your father (shortly after mine) was at the very start of the Oyston boycot / scandal.

There was a passion, your vision and hopes for the future. The posts were inspiring. You wanted to start a fund to buy the Oystons out. Do you remember them?

I do.

I voted for you.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW VIDEO into the Top Ten on 22:42 - Jun 15 with 173 viewsSeaside_Lee

Hi spell🙂

Yes I remember it very well and thank you for remembering it.

Yes I would have loved that to have happened but I think we have now got a wonderful future with Simon Sadler. I didn't get them out but you know what?

WE DID!

Belokon may have won in court but the victory was won by every fan that made a stand, every single one of us that turned their backs and refused to accept the odious family and suing us, those that jeered and cheered in court and turned up to show the judge what we thought of the "illegitimate asset strippers" and the way they had behaved.

I may not have got my dream but I'm going to do my utmost best to show the world how much this means to me and show what an amazing club we are in the best way I can with these videos.

I may not have got to own Blackpool Football club but if I can win this Football Content Award and bring it back to Blackpool because of you guys I will be so honoured.

I'm up against some stiff competition..Man United fans and a Southampton podcast with 26K followers to name a few but nobody does things like Blackpool people do so thanks for the vote it means a lot to me and Jane

You guys really are the best, thank you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024