Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zeki Fryers 13:52 - Jul 26 with 231 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Zeki Fryers on 19:07 - Jul 26 with 219 viewsspell_chekker

This is starting to get worrying now.

Anderson and Yates signed and further links to 2 or 3 other Swindonish players.

Is an agent leading the club by its nose?

If an agent is wrecking Swindon after their promotion year he could do the same to us.

Our record in the transfer market last year was dreadful. Tommy Johnson didn't improve things in the January window which was very scattergun.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Zeki Fryers on 20:25 - Jul 26 with 215 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I think only Keshi Anderson has so far signed from Swindon, and He had been released by them.

We signed Yates from Rotherham.

Sarkic was at Burton.

Ekpiteta from Leyton Orient.

CJ Hamilton from Mansfield.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Zeki Fryers on 20:44 - Jul 26 with 212 viewsspell_chekker

OK, Yates was from technically from Rotherham.

It could all be hot air but we've been linked with another 2 or 3 players who played either permanently, or on loan, for Swindon last season.

Another word on our transfer policy. Yes, it's exciting but I'm not convinced at all by Johnson. Despite all the youthful skill and energy recruited, we could get bullied down the table. After all, that's what teams will do to us, they'll try to kick us off the park. I don't know much about this Grant but if he's a capable enforcer I'm all for it, we sorely need it..

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Zeki Fryers on 21:44 - Jul 26 with 207 viewsspell_chekker

Let's put it this way.

If we sign one of either Grant, Fryers, or Edmonds-Green then the alarm bells will really start ringing.

For me, that'd mean that Johnson is taking the Michael - happy to take Sadler's money and turn his drinking buddy on to a few quid at the same time.

That's what it'll ,look like if we get more players from the same agent and / or with connections to the same club.

Zeki Fryers on 14:20 - Jul 27 with 192 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024