Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre-Season Player Ratings 21:58 - Sep 10 with 152 viewsspell_chekker

Maxwell - If not our best pre-season performer then he's not far off. Not put a foot wrong. 9.

Husband - Solid but held back by a couple of niggling injuries. 6.

Thorniley - Needs to do more, quite a lot more, to convince. 4.

Nottingham - A good pre-season and he'll do for now, no problem. 7.

Turton - Solid 6.

Ekpiteta - Has shown he's got a lot in the locker. Could be a great player for us if he has the determination and aptitude to develop. 6.

Howe - Good performance against Barrow after a very poor pre-season. 5.

Mitchell - Not seen enough.

Ward - Shown some undoubted quality and is growing with each game. Needs to continue, even speed up, his rehabilitation. 6.

Williams - Would seem to be very good indeed as defensive mid cover. Not really seen enough.

Robson - One of the stand out performers. 8.

Kaikai - Has upped his work rate but still an enigma. Capable of anything and everything. Has he entirely shaken off his injury worries? If not, will he ever? 6.

Feeney - A good servant but no longer part of the plan. 5.

Virtue - Would now seem to be a squad player. Recently injured. A decent pre-season but not shown anything we don't already know. 6.

Hamilton - The most exciting player we've had for a while. 8

Kemp - Not really seen enough. I doubt he'd become an automatic starter when everyone's fit.

Antwi - Very promising. 6+.

Shaw - promising but needs to target and nail down his preferred position whether that be left back or not. 6+.

Sarkic - Has done some good stuff in the little we've seen of him. I've got a feeling he's a victim of not being "in" with the big band of forward players - It's possible that Hamilton, Anderson, Yates, Kaikai are on more a wavelength together with Sarkic on the outside. 6+.

Anderson - Another great surprise. 8.

Yates - Lacking goals from open play but his style is fundamental to out a part of our game which is growing in significance - pressing without the ball. 7.

Madine - Very disapponting. I wouldn't be surprised if his body can no longer stand up to the rigours of being a professional. 4.

Lubala - Not seen enough.

Simms - Not seen enough.

Fojitcek - Not seen enough.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 22:15]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Pre-Season Player Ratings on 22:08 - Sep 10 with 141 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Agree with most of that Spell.✔

Anderson has been the stand out player for me.

Yates needs to be more of a goal threat from open play.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Pre-Season Player Ratings on 22:30 - Sep 10 with 136 viewsspell_chekker

I hope Yates gets enough goals to keep his confidence up and the doubters at bay.

Minimum LEAGUE goals - 12+ for the season.

At the moment we haven't got anyone else who can play at the pointy end.

Also, even if he isn't all that prolific, I'm sure his style of play makes space an opportunities for others to chip in.

His absence would be a big blow to our other attackers.

Until we get another who can play centrally, I see Yates as being the most indispensable of our front 5.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Pre-Season Player Ratings on 06:45 - Sep 11 with 128 viewsspell_chekker

Keshi has stepped up a level since he joined us.

I think that mainly because of all the extra muscle he's put on since lockdown that's added power to his game, a dimension he didn't have before at Swindon.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024