Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Northampton Town v Blackpool - Northampton Pubs (and llamas) 15:07 - May 2 with 710 viewsBlackpoolJane

It's the last away day of the season proper, so I head to Northampton dressed as a giant seagull. I go llama trekking, learn about Thomas A'Becket, rejoin CAMRA, watch volcanoes erupting, meet a micropubdog - and of course eat and drink beer aplenty. Oh and watch the match!

This blog also raises the question: if someone else's food was delivered to your table, would you eat it?

https://janestuart.co.uk/2021/05/02/northampton-town-v-blackpool-northampton-pub

NEW BLOG: Northampton Town v Blackpool - Northampton Pubs (and llamas) on 19:29 - May 2 with 699 viewsspell_chekker

I'm sorry to hear you feel disconnected to the team Jane.

I think it's because you're so commited as a fan. Do the hard yards. Go anywhere and everywhere in any competition and whatever the weather to watch BFC.

For me, being distanced, as an exile, this season has been the best in such a long time. In fact, among the best ever. From top to bottom the club bleeds tangerine and has so much going for it.

It's been a wonderful season and it's not finished by a long chalk.

By the way, as for the seagull, I've never been to a match in fancy dress. I've only had to dress up a couple of times in my life and that sort of thing won't be posted on here.

Cough, cough.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024