Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights of last night's Livestream 20:43 - May 19 with 167 viewsSeaside_Lee

What an amazing night last night! The Armfield was rocking, the fan cams were great and what a performance.🙂🙂👍👍

For those of you that like to see the highlights rather than scrub through 4 hours

Here ya go

Highlights of last night's Livestream on 21:18 - May 19 with 161 viewsspell_chekker

Cheers, will watch.

I saw the post match stuff you did when people were donating for you to get better equipment.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Highlights of last night's Livestream on 21:36 - May 19 with 156 viewsspell_chekker

What a great game last night.

Our team is so strong willed and has such desire to win.

People thought that Critchley was going to coach a load of lightweight powder puff tappy tappy players who'd be naive as to the darker arts of the game.

Nothing could be further from the truth. We've got battlers, spoilers, leaders, 100%ers and winners ..... who can play a bit.
[Post edited 19 May 2021 21:40]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Highlights of last night's Livestream on 21:45 - May 19 with 141 viewsSeaside_Lee

Yes that went quite crazy and yes I have quite a few items I need to keep improving things the way I want for you guys. Not necessarily better just other items especially a video switcher for interviews so I can use multiple camera angles on a livestream.

That probably means nothing I know but it will up the quality once again and I think you will all enjoy the things I have coming in the pipeline

Highlights of last night's Livestream on 21:47 - May 19 with 140 viewsSeaside_Lee

Totally agree and if Ellis Simms had have scored a goal like that in the Premier League they would be still showing it now.

We have players that score incredible goals, battle for every inch and defend like trojans it is quite incredible to watch at times 🙂🙂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024