Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? 17:45 - Mar 23 with 15553 viewsbermudajack

I’ve never ever considered this in the past, I’ve held two season tickets since we moved from the vetch, but for the first time ever.. under the current circumstances we find ourselves in, I’m having second thoughts about renewing both my season tickets 😩
I cannot bare the thought of those yanks having a penny of my money to line their pockets and I’ve left it really late this year due to my reservations... and now I hear their diluting the Trusts shares and will probably sell everything not nailed down this summer 😳
I am considering just rejoining the jack army membership and going to the off away match instead?
Anyone else in the same position?

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 12:34 - Mar 25 with 2249 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 11:44 - Mar 25 by chad

Illegal is illegal

Like saying Herod didn’t kill babies, except for that once

They didn’t just sell up, they used illegal means plus stuffed their fellow major shareholder (the supporters Trust) to stuff their own personal (already amply filled) pockets, at the expense of the supporters .

If they had met their legal obligations, they very possibly would not of had a sale at all, let alone such massive windfall personal profits. Then left the hedge fund to drain every penny of the sellouts personal windfall fortunes out of the club, which never received a penny.

Isn’t this, the Trust is supposed to be fighting about in whether the old Directors did anything illegal

If it was a straight forward case of someone doing something illegal. Then don’t you think it would have been done and dusted by now, especially this sale to the Yanks is over two years down the line

I know the old board used this Shareholders Agreement when Mel Nurse was selling his shares

But don’t you think the Trust should have had counselling on that matter then

Solicitors were Trust members then

I wouldn’t hold my breath if and when the Trust takes this matter to court. They will lose the case

Forget this nonsense in what Uxbridge said that the Trust had a winnable case. As there is no such thing as winnable case as his Barristor mate from another site would tell him
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:26 - Mar 25 with 2116 viewsvetchonian

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 12:34 - Mar 25 by valleyboy

Isn’t this, the Trust is supposed to be fighting about in whether the old Directors did anything illegal

If it was a straight forward case of someone doing something illegal. Then don’t you think it would have been done and dusted by now, especially this sale to the Yanks is over two years down the line

I know the old board used this Shareholders Agreement when Mel Nurse was selling his shares

But don’t you think the Trust should have had counselling on that matter then

Solicitors were Trust members then

I wouldn’t hold my breath if and when the Trust takes this matter to court. They will lose the case

Forget this nonsense in what Uxbridge said that the Trust had a winnable case. As there is no such thing as winnable case as his Barristor mate from another site would tell him

Try to get your fscts straight..Mel Nurse didnt sell his shares
He gifted them to the club. The sellouts used the sha to justify their distribution...instead of just letting the Trust receive them

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:54 - Mar 25 with 2081 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:26 - Mar 25 by vetchonian

He gifted them to the club. The sellouts used the sha to justify their distribution...instead of just letting the Trust receive them

If he gifted them to the Club

Then why did the Trust have a proportionate share then???
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 21:49 - Mar 25 with 2014 viewsGaryjack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:54 - Mar 25 by valleyboy

If he gifted them to the Club

Then why did the Trust have a proportionate share then???

Jesus christ! You're as thick as pig shite!
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 22:11 - Mar 25 with 1980 viewsTNT

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 11:17 - Mar 25 by valleyboy

They have more than the 75% of the voting shares and that’s what count

Normally when you buy shares you have a voting right to go with that share

The likes of Morgan andJenkins gave up their voting rights making their shares virtually useless

The only thing they will have from their shares that they have kept. Will be dividends

Although I can’t see them getting any dividends soon

Is there an echo?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 23:24 - Mar 25 with 1957 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 21:49 - Mar 25 by Garyjack

Jesus christ! You're as thick as pig shite!

Well I might be as you say “as thick as pig shite”

But I have never been as deceitful as Huw Cooze.

Who you was trying to defend in postings yesterday.

By him hiding that he was receiving money from Swansea City at the same time he was supposed to be representing a Trust members.

That no one supposedly knew he was receiving

A person that brought so much mistrust of the Trust, that it has not recovered its credibility since

I will never understand that anyone can defend a person like that, irrespective to what has happened since in his private life
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 23:47 - Mar 25 with 1929 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:26 - Mar 25 by vetchonian

It’s you that need to get your facts right

I suggest you read Phil Sumbler’s address to Trust members on the 20th October 2016

Basically it says that

Mel Nurse sold his 5% stake back to the football club in 2011

(Much less than what the Americans would have offered)

It goes on and say

The deal increased everyone’s share holding

Ours for example went from 20% to 21.1%

No gifted the shares whatsoever and who in their right mind would criticise Mel Nurse in selling those shares rather than gift g them as you said
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 09:49 - Mar 26 with 1846 viewscostalotta

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 12:22 - Mar 25 by valleyboy

How thick can you get

I wrote

“If a shareholder has 75% of a company buisness”

I never mentioned anything about shares in that post

I would now go and say the Yanks have close to 79% ofwhat matters

I now its difficult for you, but stick with it. Maybe remove all the background noise and focus on what you do know rather than what you think you know.

Perhaps even try reading your own posts, my response and just taking a moment to understand what the words mean, reflect on that. Read slowly and understand before moving onto the next sentence. Who knows, you might get there quicker than if you didn't.

Have a nice day!
Login to get fewer ads

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 17:44 - Mar 26 with 1707 viewsGaryjack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 23:24 - Mar 25 by valleyboy

By him hiding that he was receiving money from Swansea City at the same time he was supposed to be representing a Trust members.

A person that brought so much mistrust of the Trust, that it has not recovered its credibility since

I will never understand that anyone can defend a person like that, irrespective to what has happened since in his private life

Huw Cooze did not hide anything and did not deceive anyone. He was working as a full time Supporters liason officer for a Premier league football club ffs! How can you hide that? As i said "As thick as pig shite"! Truth is, no one cared or bothered asking until the share sale, when he was wrongly accused of knowing all about it and hiding it from the trust. Now, this has been done to death several times before you reared your mug on here, so piss off and leave the man alone. My final word.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:44 - Mar 26 with 1587 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 17:44 - Mar 26 by Garyjack

Huw Cooze did not hide anything and did not deceive anyone. He was working as a full time Supporters liason officer for a Premier league football club ffs! How can you hide that? As i said "As thick as pig shite"! Truth is, no one cared or bothered asking until the share sale, when he was wrongly accused of knowing all about it and hiding it from the trust. Now, this has been done to death several times before you reared your mug on here, so piss off and leave the man alone. My final word.

I’ve heard it all now

“No one bothered asking whether Cooze was being paid by Swansea City”

Perhaps there’s a simple reason in why no one asked if he was being paid for what he was doing

Simply that the marjority of Trust members didn’t think he should have been paid for doing that what he was supposed to be doing

I don’t suppose that it had anything to do in why the Trust tightened up on their own rules, with regard of conflict of interest had anything to do with the Cooze affair

The old Board had Cooze right where they wanted him to be

In their pockets

If Cooze had done nothing wrong

Then why was he booted out of that job

Don’t tell me that he himself resigned, as no one would believe that load of codswallop
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 21:20 - Mar 26 with 1555 viewsGaryjack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:44 - Mar 26 by valleyboy

I’ve heard it all now

“No one bothered asking whether Cooze was being paid by Swansea City”

Perhaps there’s a simple reason in why no one asked if he was being paid for what he was doing

Simply that the marjority of Trust members didn’t think he should have been paid for doing that what he was supposed to be doing

I don’t suppose that it had anything to do in why the Trust tightened up on their own rules, with regard of conflict of interest had anything to do with the Cooze affair

The old Board had Cooze right where they wanted him to be

In their pockets

If Cooze had done nothing wrong

Then why was he booted out of that job

Don’t tell me that he himself resigned, as no one would believe that load of codswallop

Look, i know it's night time medication in whatever nursing home you're in, but many of us knew that Huw was in full time employment with SCFC, including the trust board, it was a mandatory position commissioned by the Premier League. There was no conflict of interest until the 'SELL OUTS'.... well sold out! Until that time, and for many years it was thought (and rightfully so) that everyone was seemingly pulling in the same direction. It wasn't Huw Cooze's fault that that changed, or indeed the trust's, but they accepted that lesson's needed to be learned from it, after they were shat upon.

Now then, do you have anything else to add as a poster of this site other than to attack everything you can possibly think about our club, Huw Cooze, The Trust or anything else you can think of?
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 22:28 - Mar 26 with 1484 viewsJackUlation

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:22 - Mar 23 by lifelong

Yes,

I feel exactly the same, I have had my season ticket for the past eleven years and have got quite friendly with those sitting in the same vicinity. It would be a wrench to give up my seat but I am seriously considering it.

I feel exactly the same after 11 years, next season there will be plenty of seats and one can be selective regarding games.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 22:43 - Mar 26 with 1466 viewsIAN05

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 23:24 - Mar 25 by valleyboy

Who was he hiding it from ? The Trust board knew that he was being paid and all the club directors knew. The Trust board didn't disclose to the fans in an upfront way but Huw Cooze didn't hide it.

In addition, I would love to know how much money the club actually owe him for the many years he produced everything for free for them (prior to the printing contract) and the copious amounts of hours he put in to the club and Trust prior to the paid role he took on.

Huw is a victim of the share sale greed and he is the only one that hasn't gained from it. In fact he has lost pretty much everything
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 22:48 - Mar 26 with 1453 viewsBluebird

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 16:19 - Mar 24 by TailGunner

Jeez can you read?
They are clearing the decks preparing for sale.
They will get what they can back by selling a clean debt club but it won't be £68m they paid.

They are cutting losses and getting out.

The yanks won't lose a penny nevermind cut their losses.
I hope i'm wrong but i don't think you realise how serious it could be for your club.
These type of investors are just vermin trying to milk everything out of businesses they invest in
If that means the business is milked dry and left on it's arse then they won't care..
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 22:50 - Mar 26 with 1450 viewsjasper_T

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 21:20 - Mar 26 by Garyjack

Look, i know it's night time medication in whatever nursing home you're in, but many of us knew that Huw was in full time employment with SCFC, including the trust board, it was a mandatory position commissioned by the Premier League. There was no conflict of interest until the 'SELL OUTS'.... well sold out! Until that time, and for many years it was thought (and rightfully so) that everyone was seemingly pulling in the same direction. It wasn't Huw Cooze's fault that that changed, or indeed the trust's, but they accepted that lesson's needed to be learned from it, after they were shat upon.

Now then, do you have anything else to add as a poster of this site other than to attack everything you can possibly think about our club, Huw Cooze, The Trust or anything else you can think of?

Very naive to imagine that the interests of the Trust and those of Jenkins, Morgan, Katzen & co. were in total alignment all that time. And disappointing for Trust members if there really was no one fighting their corner all that time.

I can't imagine that's what you meant, though. It's a pretty insulting stance to take on the work he did on behalf of the Trust and supporters.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 09:20 - Mar 27 with 1363 viewsbuilthjack

I absolutely despise what the Yanks are doing, and the day they get out of town will be a good day.
But they will not stop me from watching the team play each week. Why punish yourself by not renewing ?
Even if 5000 don't renew at £400 a pop, it's £2m tops. That won't hurt them.
Better to attend games, be vocal, take banners, do a protest or whatever.
You can't hurt them from your armchair.

Having said all that, the drop from the Premier League means a few thousand won't renew, for this reason, if they are honest. They want to watch the top teams.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 09:46 - Mar 27 with 1348 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 22:43 - Mar 26 by IAN05

Who was he hiding it from ? The Trust board knew that he was being paid and all the club directors knew. The Trust board didn't disclose to the fans in an upfront way but Huw Cooze didn't hide it.

In addition, I would love to know how much money the club actually owe him for the many years he produced everything for free for them (prior to the printing contract) and the copious amounts of hours he put in to the club and Trust prior to the paid role he took on.

Huw is a victim of the share sale greed and he is the only one that hasn't gained from it. In fact he has lost pretty much everything

Who in the Trust did know that Cooze was being paid by Swansea City

Because if that is the case

There’s going to be a lot of red faces in the Trust, as they have denied knowing they knew anything about money being paid to Cooze

So if those people in the Trust, as you say, knew about what was happening. Shouldn’t they have stepped down as they would be as bad as Cooze himself

There’s a statement issued by the Trust stating something differently to what you have said and will certainly find it for you to read

If you want to run a respected Trust. Then matters like this must be revealed

No way
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 09:56 - Mar 27 with 1332 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 09:20 - Mar 27 by builthjack

I absolutely despise what the Yanks are doing, and the day they get out of town will be a good day.
But they will not stop me from watching the team play each week. Why punish yourself by not renewing ?
Even if 5000 don't renew at £400 a pop, it's £2m tops. That won't hurt them.
Better to attend games, be vocal, take banners, do a protest or whatever.
You can't hurt them from your armchair.

Having said all that, the drop from the Premier League means a few thousand won't renew, for this reason, if they are honest. They want to watch the top teams.

£2 million won’t hurt a Championship side???

Every club in the Championship is in debt including the likes of Aston Villa. That is supposedly owned by the 4th richest man in the World, which I was told by a fan of that club

The trouble with people like you, is that you have been blinded with money given by Sky to Swansea for the last 6 - 7 years

I liked this bit

“You can’t hurt them from your armchair”

Let’s see what will happen when crowds get much lower as they certainly will

Why do you think that Swansea went into administration on 2 occasions before
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 10:16 - Mar 27 with 1308 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 22:43 - Mar 26 by IAN05

Read the Trust statement of the 28th October 2016

Read the bit about the total lack of transparency

If you had asked Trust members in whether they knew Cooze was being paid by Swansea City

Then 99.9% would have said they didn’t

The Trust person on the board should have been totally independent from anyone else on the Swansea City board.

If any money was being paid for loss of earnings.

Then that money should have been paid to the Trust, who in turn should have reimbursed that money to Cooze. With those figures then being shown on the yearly accounts of the Trust
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 10:29 - Mar 27 with 1299 viewsTailGunner

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 09:56 - Mar 27 by valleyboy

Every club in the Championship is in debt including the likes of Aston Villa. That is supposedly owned by the 4th richest man in the World, which I was told by a fan of that club

The trouble with people like you, is that you have been blinded with money given by Sky to Swansea for the last 6 - 7 years

I liked this bit

Because if low income.....and people like you are advising people not to go?????

Agenda unveiled.

Nobody will stop the majority in here attending games.

You just contradict yourself time and time again.
Senseless waffle.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 12:05 - Mar 27 with 1276 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 10:29 - Mar 27 by TailGunner

Because if low income.....and people like you are advising people not to go?????

Agenda unveiled.

Nobody will stop the majority in here attending games.

You just contradict yourself time and time again.
Senseless waffle.

I’m not so sure that as you say, the marjority on this guestbook will still attend games

At the moment, there’s something like 18k attending matches at the moment

Let’s see firstly if the season tickets are the same as this season

And of course if attendance drop

Both will drop sugnificantly I will say
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 13:14 - Mar 27 with 1236 viewsbuilthjack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 09:56 - Mar 27 by valleyboy

I liked this bit

People like me? Yeh right. 1968 first game. A rough count up puts me at about at least 800 games, probably more. You were watching Cardiff for many years. Now just fck off. Tw@t.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 14:19 - Mar 27 with 1198 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 13:14 - Mar 27 by builthjack

People like me? Yeh right. 1968 first game. A rough count up puts me at about at least 800 games, probably more. You were watching Cardiff for many years. Now just fck off. Tw@t.

I’ve never watched Cardiff as a first team. Only when it was acceptable (before fools like you came around) that you could watch Cardiff one week and Swansea the next

Still know Swansea supporters that still watch Swansea that does exactly that eve now and good on them

From 1977 and up till 3 years ago there’s only been one team to support and that hasn’t been Cardiff

I won’t use the crude words what you use. As I was brought up to respect people with a different opinion and certainly not to use the language you have used

Doesn’t say much for Swansea parents in how they have brought up their children
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 14:24 - Mar 27 with 1197 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 13:14 - Mar 27 by builthjack

I still have the single A4 sheets and then the double ones from 1953 onwards. 15 years before you came on the scene
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 14:27 - Mar 27 with 1194 viewsDarran

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 14:19 - Mar 27 by valleyboy

I’ve never watched Cardiff as a first team. Only when it was acceptable (before fools like you came around) that you could watch Cardiff one week and Swansea the next

Still know Swansea supporters that still watch Swansea that does exactly that eve now and good on them

From 1977 and up till 3 years ago there’s only been one team to support and that hasn’t been Cardiff

I won’t use the crude words what you use. As I was brought up to respect people with a different opinion and certainly not to use the language you have used

Doesn’t say much for Swansea parents in how they have brought up their children

Why doesn’t a mod just ban this cùnt?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024