Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? 17:45 - Mar 23 with 15545 viewsbermudajack

I’ve never ever considered this in the past, I’ve held two season tickets since we moved from the vetch, but for the first time ever.. under the current circumstances we find ourselves in, I’m having second thoughts about renewing both my season tickets 😩
I cannot bare the thought of those yanks having a penny of my money to line their pockets and I’ve left it really late this year due to my reservations... and now I hear their diluting the Trusts shares and will probably sell everything not nailed down this summer 😳
I am considering just rejoining the jack army membership and going to the off away match instead?
Anyone else in the same position?

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:21 - Mar 28 with 1619 viewsGaryjack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 13:37 - Mar 28 by valleyboy

A clown

Just because I brought up that Cooze took most of Trust members for a ride

Then glad to be called a clown other than someone that sticks up for someone that deceived so many

Just to add, it was the trust board that recommended that Huw took the position of SLO, as he had spent years previously carrying out the role in principle for zero recompense.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:23 - Mar 28 with 1614 viewsdonnybackspin

Renewed mine today, worth it to see us smash Cardiff next season.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 21:44 - Mar 28 with 1558 viewsTNT

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 12:05 - Mar 27 by valleyboy

I’m not so sure that as you say, the marjority on this guestbook will still attend games

At the moment, there’s something like 18k attending matches at the moment

Let’s see firstly if the season tickets are the same as this season

And of course if attendance drop

Both will drop sugnificantly I will say

I love the way you keep inventing new words. Not sure the Oxford Dictionary is able to accommodate them all.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 21:49 - Mar 28 with 1555 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:15 - Mar 28 by Garyjack

Many on this site knew years ago the figures you have published, it was common knowledge! Where the fvck have you been man! Those figures reveal nothing more than someone being paid for a position at a Premier league club which at first was a part time position, then changed to a mandatory full time position under Premier league rules. This is not ground breaking stuff Mister, there's nothing too see here. Certainly nowhere near Huw Cooze "taking the fans for a ride" Wtf is the matter with you! NURSE!

You most probably knew about the figures as obviously you are closely related

Well I must have missed a season as I always thought the Swans were promoted In 2011

Those first two figures were were when the Swans were in the Championship and came originally from the end of year finacial report and passed on to the Trust and that was before Swansea played in the Premier League

The one thing about this forum is that you can go back a long time and I suggest you do the same and read what posters on here was saying about Cooze

Much worst than ever I have said

So you can forget the misinformation you have been dishing out
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 22:01 - Mar 28 with 1533 viewsvalleyboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:21 - Mar 28 by Garyjack

Just to add, it was the trust board that recommended that Huw took the position of SLO, as he had spent years previously carrying out the role in principle for zero recompense.

And by the way the SLO only came into effect in season 2012/13

So you can add another of those figures in where it was compulsory to have a SLO

If anyone need a nurse it’s you
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 17:42 - Mar 29 with 1395 viewsbermudajack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 22:01 - Mar 28 by valleyboy

So you can add another of those figures in where it was compulsory to have a SLO

Renewed both ST’s today 👍 ticket office worker said that ST sales are going much better than was expected and has surprised many working there 😳😳😳

Let’s hope so 👍💪

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 17:44 - Mar 29 with 1394 viewslifelong

Renewed this afternoon.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 17:46 - Mar 29 with 1390 viewsjasper_T

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 17:42 - Mar 29 by bermudajack

Renewed both ST’s today 👍 ticket office worker said that ST sales are going much better than was expected and has surprised many working there 😳😳😳

Let’s hope so 👍💪

They've been told they'll have their fingers broken if they don't say that though I'm sure.
Login to get fewer ads

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:20 - Mar 29 with 1337 viewsGaryjack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 22:01 - Mar 28 by valleyboy

OMG! Please don't tell me your going to reveal what else he was remunerated for apart from his role as SLO! .....You are going to do that aren't you?
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:24 - Mar 29 with 1327 viewsGaryjack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 21:49 - Mar 28 by valleyboy

You most probably knew about the figures as obviously you are closely related

Well I must have missed a season as I always thought the Swans were promoted In 2011

Those first two figures were were when the Swans were in the Championship and came originally from the end of year finacial report and passed on to the Trust and that was before Swansea played in the Premier League

The one thing about this forum is that you can go back a long time and I suggest you do the same and read what posters on here was saying about Cooze

Much worst than ever I have said

So you can forget the misinformation you have been dishing out

And the clue is here.

"The one thing about this forum is that you can go back a long time and I suggest you do the same and read what posters on here was saying about Cooze"

A LONG TIME AGO!

Well done you got there in the end. It's been done and dusted on here many times, and long before you came along good boy. Now get back to your ward.

EDIT: No misinformation from me. Just 'self induced misunderstanding' from yourself.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 19:33]
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:37 - Mar 29 with 1302 viewsDarran

What people seem to forget about Huw Cooze is when the club was in the shit he was printing the programmes for no profit.
What I discovered a few years ago when searching for something a club gets fined if it doesn’t produce a matchday programme for a game.
Luckily for us at one time we avoided that fine because Huw Cooze stepped in.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:47 - Mar 29 with 1278 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 17:44 - Mar 29 by lifelong

Renewed this afternoon.

And me.

Poll: Tory leader

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:49 - Mar 29 with 1276 viewsGaryjack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:37 - Mar 29 by Darran

What people seem to forget about Huw Cooze is when the club was in the shit he was printing the programmes for no profit.
What I discovered a few years ago when searching for something a club gets fined if it doesn’t produce a matchday programme for a game.
Luckily for us at one time we avoided that fine because Huw Cooze stepped in.

He did so for years Dar, it's common knowledge. Except to people with an agenda to use Huw as another stick to beat the trust with of course. Because make no mistake, that's what this is about. I just think it's shameful that there are still cvnts out there who want to drag Huw Cooze into it all, long after he has departed, and all that he's been through. As i've always maintained, LEAVE THE MAN ALONE!
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 19:51]
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:53 - Mar 29 with 1264 viewsDarran

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:49 - Mar 29 by Garyjack

He did so for years Dar, it's common knowledge. Except to people with an agenda to use Huw as another stick to beat the trust with of course. Because make no mistake, that's what this is about. I just think it's shameful that there are still cvnts out there who want to drag Huw Cooze into it all, long after he has departed, and all that he's been through. As i've always maintained, LEAVE THE MAN ALONE!

I concur. It’s also admirable what the sellouts did in the beginning too but the state of the club seems to be all the Trusts fault.

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:58 - Mar 29 with 1259 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:49 - Mar 29 by Garyjack

Probably best to not reply to be honest cos in doing so you keep mentioning him too and the more you do that the more this valley fool will perpetuate this vendetta.

Poll: Tory leader

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:00 - Mar 29 with 1255 viewsGaryjack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:53 - Mar 29 by Darran

I concur. It’s also admirable what the sellouts did in the beginning too but the state of the club seems to be all the Trusts fault.

The sell outs and the yanks are untouchable in the sense that nobody will get a reaction or response from them. The easy target is the Trust.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:01 - Mar 29 with 1251 viewsGaryjack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 19:58 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

Probably best to not reply to be honest cos in doing so you keep mentioning him too and the more you do that the more this valley fool will perpetuate this vendetta.

Ye i guess you're right. I'm done on the subject.
Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:07 - Mar 29 with 1242 viewsDarran

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:00 - Mar 29 by Garyjack

The sell outs and the yanks are untouchable in the sense that nobody will get a reaction or response from them. The easy target is the Trust.

It’s a strange one. The other guy I’m not allowed to mention was had exactly the same views as his father too.
It’s weird.

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:39 - Mar 29 with 1214 viewsTNT

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 17:42 - Mar 29 by bermudajack

Let’s hope so 👍💪

Val will be disappointed.

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 21:20 - Mar 29 with 1191 viewsbuilthjack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 20:07 - Mar 29 by Darran

It’s a strange one. The other guy I’m not allowed to mention was had exactly the same views as his father too.
It’s weird.

Is it his father or him doing the writing?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 21:29 - Mar 29 with 1176 viewsCooperman

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 14:19 - Mar 27 by valleyboy

I’ve never watched Cardiff as a first team. Only when it was acceptable (before fools like you came around) that you could watch Cardiff one week and Swansea the next

Still know Swansea supporters that still watch Swansea that does exactly that eve now and good on them

From 1977 and up till 3 years ago there’s only been one team to support and that hasn’t been Cardiff

I won’t use the crude words what you use. As I was brought up to respect people with a different opinion and certainly not to use the language you have used

Doesn’t say much for Swansea parents in how they have brought up their children

Have you read some of the words dished out on here by The Res and his array of names?

Oh the irony.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 21:46 - Mar 29 with 1142 viewsDarran

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 21:20 - Mar 29 by builthjack

Is it his father or him doing the writing?

Whose father? 👀
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 21:50]

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 21:47 - Mar 29 with 1139 viewsSwanjaxs

Sticking to my guns and definitely will not be renewing after many season's, but all options remain open, if the American's keep what we have and also give GP the funds to strengthen an already promising squad in the summer then I'll get a season ticket accordingly, but if they sell whatever isn't nailed dowin (as i fully expect they will ) then they sure as hell wont be stuffing my £492 into thier saddle bags as the ride off into the sunset.... 🤠

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 22:26 - Mar 29 with 1101 viewsbuilthjack

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 21:46 - Mar 29 by Darran

Whose father? 👀
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 21:50]

Is it Hayden or Christopher writing all the sh1t ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 22:32 - Mar 29 with 1091 viewsTNT

Dilemma of renew? Or not to renew? on 22:26 - Mar 29 by builthjack

Is it Hayden or Christopher writing all the sh1t ?

One has a grasp of basic spelling and grammar, the other doesn't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024