Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel has arrived! 12:37 - Jul 10 with 23028 views08olesen

For pre season! Lets see if he last longer than he did last year.

This may annoy at lot on here....but anyone else i would say fark off to, but i genuinely have never seen anyone like Adel, who gets me off my seat even in the dullest of games.

The soap opera continues.....Adel to score against the Sum in the 90 min to win 1-0!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Adel has arrived! on 16:03 - Jul 10 with 3526 viewsBluce_Ree

Even if he does stick around I predict he'll be as effective as a coachload of Andy Johnsons.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Adel has arrived! on 16:15 - Jul 10 with 3495 views1MoreBrightonR

Adel has arrived! on 12:42 - Jul 10 by simmo

One less attacking midfielder/winger we'd have to sign.

His talent has never been in question, and personally i love him, but I don't want anybody coming in and effecting the spirit we've created, even if it is a wonderfully talented Moroccan nutmeg enthusiast.

Either he fits in or fcks off, same for him as everyone else.

This is my feeling exactly...love the man, but through a lot of hard work we finally have a disciplined team with good team spirit and it's crucial neither him nor anyone else disrupts that. Fingers crossed he doesnt.
Adel has arrived! on 16:39 - Jul 10 with 3430 viewsadhoc_qpr

Same for all the other returning players - if we can't sell them, we might as well use them and use pre-season to re-integrate them!

Adel, Granero, Cesar etc can all add something to the team/squad and we haven't managed to strengthen yet so we might as well give them a spin.
Adel has arrived! on 17:36 - Jul 10 with 3319 viewsbarbicanranger

I almost had to have a lie down then - adel turned up on time for pre-season...
Adel has arrived! on 17:42 - Jul 10 with 3307 viewskropotkin41

So if Adel plays for us again, and were Remy to stay and with Phillips better, possibly Caulker from Cardiff, maybe that's it.............. no panic buying because we basically have the team we need to make a fist (as opposed to getting fisted) of the Prem?

Would this just be me suffering from brain fever, or is that more or less the situation?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Adel has arrived! on 18:35 - Jul 10 with 3239 viewsqueensparker

"So if Adel plays for us again, and were Remy to stay and with Phillips better, possibly Caulker from Cardiff, maybe that's it.............. no panic buying because we basically have the team we need to make a fist (as opposed to getting fisted) of the Prem?

Would this just be me suffering from brain fever, or is that more or less the situation?"

I'd be happy with that, plus a nails centre mid and back up for Austin / Remy.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 18:36]
Adel has arrived! on 18:52 - Jul 10 with 3213 viewsWestonsuperR

Fantastic talent but read Warnock's book to understand that Adel totally disrespected the club and the fans by his antics. Didn't seem to improve much under Harry, I don't want someone that can't be bothered to train, even someone of Adel's undoubted skill.

Anyway Adel had his chance with us in the Prem, look at his stats for goals and assist's, pretty poor.
Adel has arrived! on 19:12 - Jul 10 with 3161 viewshoopstilidie

Adel has arrived! on 18:52 - Jul 10 by WestonsuperR

Fantastic talent but read Warnock's book to understand that Adel totally disrespected the club and the fans by his antics. Didn't seem to improve much under Harry, I don't want someone that can't be bothered to train, even someone of Adel's undoubted skill.

Anyway Adel had his chance with us in the Prem, look at his stats for goals and assist's, pretty poor.

Actually his stats make him far and away the best performer we had in the Prem.
Not that there was a great deal of competition.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

Adel has arrived! on 19:17 - Jul 10 with 3152 viewsCanadaRanger

Don't you remember...

[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 19:19]
Adel has arrived! on 19:23 - Jul 10 with 3134 viewsWestonsuperR

In our first season in The Prem Adel at one point had the second highest number attempts at goal without scoring in the entire league. This stat sticks with me and I think we were blinded by a couple of good goals (Spurs and Arsenal) and forget he didn't score a single goal until that Arsenal match. Some of the displays early on in the season were woeful, unfit and and dis-interested
Adel has arrived! on 21:08 - Jul 10 with 3055 viewsTW_R

Here are some photos

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/100714-qpr-pre-season-testing-photo-gallery-17
Adel has arrived! on 21:17 - Jul 10 with 3040 viewsHooparoo

Adel has arrived! on 21:08 - Jul 10 by TW_R

Here are some photos

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/100714-qpr-pre-season-testing-photo-gallery-17

Not only Adel but Samba too. If Steve Black can make a footballer out of Diakite then he really is a magician!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Adel has arrived! on 21:28 - Jul 10 with 3007 viewsBklynRanger

Adel has arrived! on 21:17 - Jul 10 by Hooparoo

Not only Adel but Samba too. If Steve Black can make a footballer out of Diakite then he really is a magician!

I was shocked to see that. Diakite's ALIIIIIVE????
Adel has arrived! on 21:51 - Jul 10 with 2957 viewsMatch82

Adel has arrived! on 19:23 - Jul 10 by WestonsuperR

In our first season in The Prem Adel at one point had the second highest number attempts at goal without scoring in the entire league. This stat sticks with me and I think we were blinded by a couple of good goals (Spurs and Arsenal) and forget he didn't score a single goal until that Arsenal match. Some of the displays early on in the season were woeful, unfit and and dis-interested

Was SWP first on that list?

Prior to scoring v Chelsea, I thought he was up in the 40s in terms of number of shots without scoring...
Adel has arrived! on 22:04 - Jul 10 with 2924 viewsWestonsuperR

Adel has arrived! on 21:51 - Jul 10 by Match82

Was SWP first on that list?

Prior to scoring v Chelsea, I thought he was up in the 40s in terms of number of shots without scoring...

Yes SWP was!! I think Henderson of Liverpool third, I do remember some random facts!
Adel has arrived! on 22:19 - Jul 10 with 2420 viewsBexleyQPR

Give me Adel any day of the week over Steve Black who I got to be honest a lot on here think he is a great signing for the club. SB wont be playing on the pitch and we don't buy our season tickets to admire SB's latest theories on team work and motivation. No!. We watch our beloved QPR to see players like AT display their skills and score great goals!

Poll: Are QPR the Finest Team in all the land?

Adel has arrived! on 22:32 - Jul 10 with 2393 views08olesen

Just watch a clip of Adel in the first premier league season, and aside from the step overs and nutmegs, he just gives us another option of creativity

i have this fear, that if we dont have a Adel/Morrison type player, we are a very poor attacking side. Austin is largely a striker who relies on others crossing the ball for him, and will find it a lot tougher against the premier league CBs.

We lack very little creativity in the CM, meaning if the wings fail, we tend to fail, because set pieces are not our strong point.

This is not a 'we are doomed' post, but more of plea for us to have some sort of CAM that can do it all. Even if we bring in Sigthorsson, Ferdinand, Caulker and the like, it still doesn't solve the main issue, which is that we have very little attacking threat.

In some ways i think the bad with adel may be worth it now more than ever because the midfield is so weak, thats all.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Adel has arrived! on 22:32 - Jul 10 with 2390 viewsBlackCrowe

Disrupting team spirit, shooting from 30 yards at every opportunity, head dropping when things don't go his way - that's the Adel we had in the premiership. Add failing at Fulham, not wanted by Milan, it's got disaster written all over it. Will never forget that championship winning season, but don't want to remember anything after it. Salaam Adel, hope you find a new club and life will be good inshalla.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Adel has arrived! on 22:38 - Jul 10 with 2372 viewsbarbicanranger

adel is a character

however, he only seems to get out of bed for a club of the stature of milan, I think he loves qpr but he isn't prepared to put in the level of effort of the other players as he thinks he is better than qpr and harbours desires of playing for a "bigger" club but the reality is until he becomes our stand out player and a team player for us in the premiership he isn't any better that the rest of the squad.

if he was prepared to wipe the slate clean, be a team player and put in the hard yards i'd be open to him staying but I can't see it.

reckon serie a is the perfect league for him, a little slower, more space, etc.
Adel has arrived! on 22:48 - Jul 10 with 2358 viewsCiderwithRsie

Adel has arrived! on 15:40 - Jul 10 by BrianMcCarthy

"I’ve seen love go by my door
It’s never been this close before
Never been so easy or so slow
Been shooting in the dark too long
When somethin’s not right it’s wrong
Yer gonna make me lonesome when you go"

It's all over now, baby blue-and-white hoops
Adel has arrived! on 12:40 - Jul 11 with 2170 viewsQPunkR

Part of the reason I ended up renewing my ST against my better judgement was in the extremely slim hope of seeing Adel making fools of the opposition at Loftus Road once again. Man is magic and we'd be eejits to let him go just like that

QPR - "shit but local"

Adel has arrived! on 13:11 - Jul 11 with 2118 viewscjc

Have not been on here for a long time,been too busy celebrating our massive win.

With everything calm now, we should be able to analyse our last year in the Championship.
Reality is that we were very poor in our last 4 months of the season, granted we had injuries but still, we were lucky to go up. Steve Black may have helped to get us over the line with building a team spirit but Wigan and Derby were better than us in nearly every aspect.

Team spirit will not keep us up, but will give us a good fighting chance, in order for us to survive comfortably and push on we need some quality7classy play makers who fit into the team. If not Adel,it will have to be somebody else, aka: Townsend or Morrison. We totally lack creativity for the premier league and can´t see our current midfield keeping us up.

I love Adel for his genius on his day. I hope we have a future with him in it, happy and confident, wanting to be part of things and shine. Somehow I feel too many pieces are missing for this puzzle.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 13:21]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Adel has arrived! on 13:16 - Jul 11 with 2104 viewsDiscodroid

ffs,

I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown adel tarrabt is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I am adel tarrabt." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Adel has arrived! on 13:16 - Jul 11 with 2107 viewsPinnerPaul

Adel has arrived! on 13:51 - Jul 10 by WestbourneR

What is all this excitement about Steve Black??

As England proved at the WC sports psychology is a load of utter cr*p.

Besides you can hardly say we were 'mentally strong' last season. We disappeared away from home and we're lucky to win a final in which we were essentially out played.

S

Oh dear oh dear oh dear
Adel has arrived! on 14:22 - Jul 11 with 2044 viewsClive_Anderson

If we can't handle him at his worst then we don't deserve him at his best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024