Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston Match Thread 12:42 - Dec 17 with 29146 viewsSuperhoops2808

Afternoon

Cant see one started so here goes:

Dependant on who is available, I am going for a safe 1-1 as I dont think Critchley will want to lose, so we may utilise some s**t housery of ourselves at the home of S**T housery!!
Preston Match Thread on 14:44 - Dec 17 with 2041 viewsSonofpugwash

Only beaten them once up there in 42 years and that was in 2020.

2-0 defeat I'm afraid.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Preston Match Thread on 14:48 - Dec 17 with 2006 viewsfrancisbowles

Preston Match Thread on 14:10 - Dec 17 by bosh67

I'm surprised he's gone with Salter over Dickie for this one but perhaps he thinks Salter is quicker? Albert almost certainly in to add experience and be part of a front 3? I'd love to see Richards start a game soon. I think he may be a really key player.

Yes Amos really doesn't have any luck at all injuries wise. No idea on his return date. Can't seem to last more than a few games at a time and are we getting Roberts back from Leeds?

Quicker and left footed. Let's hope he doesn't keep giving the ball away......again.
Preston Match Thread on 14:49 - Dec 17 with 1987 viewsdmm

It feels to me Critchley has gone with a starting 11 advised by Hall and team. As others have said, I don't get why Richards isn't starting.

Not at all confident and can see a 1-2 loss with us at least scoring one of those ball in the net things.
Preston Match Thread on 14:49 - Dec 17 with 1988 viewsgazza1

Tough to select a team atm......plenty of negatives but lots of positives.

At the back, a back 3 may be an option but I do not have an issue if it is a back 4 either. As for Salter over Dickie, Salter has the edge in my opinion. Glad that Dunn is playing though. No issues with the wide full backs.

Midfield is a real issue, think it has been said before - midfield wins games. We have one automatic choice in Field, sadly Johnson is not available so he does not have much of a choice. Dozzell & Thomas are not good enough atm so I am pleased that Albert is given a chance. Willock fit or not fit, playing well or bad has to start.

I would have opted for Armstrong ahead of Dykes but not much in the pair of them.

So the team picked is fine by me with what he has to pick from.
Preston Match Thread on 14:51 - Dec 17 with 1954 viewsBoston

2-0 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Preston Match Thread on 14:53 - Dec 17 with 1920 viewsDamo1962

Preston Match Thread on 14:49 - Dec 17 by gazza1

Tough to select a team atm......plenty of negatives but lots of positives.

At the back, a back 3 may be an option but I do not have an issue if it is a back 4 either. As for Salter over Dickie, Salter has the edge in my opinion. Glad that Dunn is playing though. No issues with the wide full backs.

Midfield is a real issue, think it has been said before - midfield wins games. We have one automatic choice in Field, sadly Johnson is not available so he does not have much of a choice. Dozzell & Thomas are not good enough atm so I am pleased that Albert is given a chance. Willock fit or not fit, playing well or bad has to start.

I would have opted for Armstrong ahead of Dykes but not much in the pair of them.

So the team picked is fine by me with what he has to pick from.

Bum- gobbed I'm afraid. Critchley isn't going to work miracles over night. He needs games and everyone fit, and hopefully a couple of new additions....before we start analysing him. The performance will tell me more than the result TBH.
Preston Match Thread on 14:55 - Dec 17 with 1909 viewsQPROslo

Preston Match Thread on 14:10 - Dec 17 by bosh67

I'm surprised he's gone with Salter over Dickie for this one but perhaps he thinks Salter is quicker? Albert almost certainly in to add experience and be part of a front 3? I'd love to see Richards start a game soon. I think he may be a really key player.

Yes Amos really doesn't have any luck at all injuries wise. No idea on his return date. Can't seem to last more than a few games at a time and are we getting Roberts back from Leeds?

Roberts was shown on the Official on a local visit with other Rangers 1st teamers just a couple of days ago- I think it was a recent visit. I can only guess he is not fully fit yet, like Balogun, Stefan and Amos.
Preston Match Thread on 14:59 - Dec 17 with 1837 viewsLogman

Anyone got a stream ?
Login to get fewer ads

Preston Match Thread on 15:00 - Dec 17 with 1814 viewsgazza1

Preston Match Thread on 14:59 - Dec 17 by Logman

Anyone got a stream ?

I use HESGOALS but.........

This domain name has been seized by Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) pursuant to a warrant issued by the United States District Court for the District of Maryland under the authority of, inter alia, Title 18, United States Code, Section 2323.

It is unlawful to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material including movies, music, software, or games without authorization.

Individuals who do so risk criminal prosecution under Title 18, United states code, Section 2319. First time offenders convicted of a criminal felony copyright violation face up to five years in prison, fines, restitution, and forfeiture.
Preston Match Thread on 15:01 - Dec 17 with 1792 viewsToast_R

This is actually on the Sky RedButton today, Not sure why but I'm watching live

Nice
Preston Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 17 with 1780 viewsBoston

Preston Match Thread on 14:59 - Dec 17 by Logman

Anyone got a stream ?

Preston. It's called the Ribble.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Preston Match Thread on 15:04 - Dec 17 with 1731 viewsQPRSteve

Dickhead ref's booked Dozzel already
Preston Match Thread on 15:05 - Dec 17 with 1710 viewseastside_r

Dozzell gets himself booked early. Dickhead.
Preston Match Thread on 15:05 - Dec 17 with 1694 viewsgazza1

Preston Match Thread on 15:01 - Dec 17 by Toast_R

This is actually on the Sky RedButton today, Not sure why but I'm watching live

Nice

Thanks Toast....all good.
Preston Match Thread on 15:05 - Dec 17 with 1695 viewsToast_R

Haha Dozzell goes in a tad late one Ben Woodburn, I thought he was going to end up in Blackburn the amount rolling around he was doing. Must have rolled over about 6 times ended up 16 yards from where the tackle was and then he was up like nothing happened. What an absolute Bell.
Preston Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 17 with 1670 viewsstevec

Dykes just turned 180 degrees, back to front and passed forward. Or did I dream it?
Preston Match Thread on 15:09 - Dec 17 with 1597 viewsSuperhoops2808

Preston Match Thread on 15:05 - Dec 17 by Toast_R

Haha Dozzell goes in a tad late one Ben Woodburn, I thought he was going to end up in Blackburn the amount rolling around he was doing. Must have rolled over about 6 times ended up 16 yards from where the tackle was and then he was up like nothing happened. What an absolute Bell.

Glad I wasnt the only one who thought there was a sniper in the crowd!!
Preston Match Thread on 15:09 - Dec 17 with 1584 viewsaston_hoop

Decent positive start at least, the players look up for it

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Preston Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 17 with 1561 viewsDamo1962

This is why I find modern football almost unwatchable. Much better following our teams fortunes on here 😎
Preston Match Thread on 15:13 - Dec 17 with 1475 viewsjohnhoop

Still the same old Preston then.
Preston Match Thread on 15:14 - Dec 17 with 1455 viewsToast_R

Laird needs to get his shot off don't he?
Twice now he's jinked his way through the Preston defence and not got a shot off when it was on. Good play but should be shooting.
Preston Match Thread on 15:15 - Dec 17 with 1430 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Damn.

Thought that was in.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Preston Match Thread on 15:16 - Dec 17 with 1399 viewsToast_R

Timmy boy unleashed from 25 years and it early breaks the upright with the keeper well beaten, So unlucky. We are dominating the early sages but can we bloody score?
Preston Match Thread on 15:16 - Dec 17 with 1380 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This is the best spell of football we've procuded in aeons.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Preston Match Thread on 15:16 - Dec 17 with 1368 viewsDieByYourSide

Signs of life.

Poll: And it's hi ho

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024