Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool bashing 17:48 - Mar 6 with 2735 viewsozranger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-64861231

Sad news. We are their next home game and so I am sure something will be done then.
Blackpool bashing on 17:52 - Mar 6 with 2692 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm 90% sure that's the pub we watched the football in before our game there that windy windy day.

It was alright back then.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Blackpool bashing on 18:21 - Mar 6 with 2579 viewsJigsore

RIP

I visited briefly last time we were up there. You always know it's going to be a bit of a dive when the glasses are plastic.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Blackpool bashing on 18:56 - Mar 6 with 2437 viewsRangersw12

Fight breaks out and one punch later 2 lives are ruined

All very sad

Rip
Blackpool bashing on 09:48 - Mar 7 with 2006 viewsBluce_Ree

The word on the internet (take with a pinch of salt) is that the guy who died was part of a group who went into that pub to get at some Burnley fans.

This is what fks me off about hoolie culture. It's not just a punch up. One punch can end a life or do life-changing damage. But there's no thought of that, the consequences.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Blackpool bashing on 11:13 - Mar 7 with 1844 viewsHayesender

Blackpool bashing on 09:48 - Mar 7 by Bluce_Ree

The word on the internet (take with a pinch of salt) is that the guy who died was part of a group who went into that pub to get at some Burnley fans.

This is what fks me off about hoolie culture. It's not just a punch up. One punch can end a life or do life-changing damage. But there's no thought of that, the consequences.

If, and I stress IF that's true, at 55 he really should have outgrown that nonsense by now.

As someone else has pointed out, two lives ruined, and their families, over a punch up over a game of football.

Enough now lads

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Blackpool bashing on 16:46 - Mar 7 with 1594 viewskingsburyR

Having seen the clip he was part of a group that came to the Burnley pub looking for trouble.

Doesnt make it right or wrong but he unfortunately put himself in that position and as said above thats two lives ruined.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Blackpool bashing on 17:00 - Mar 7 with 1524 viewsBluce_Ree

If he's doing that in his 50s, you have to wonder how many people he's hurt over his hoolie career.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024