Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travel to Watford game 13:01 - Mar 9 with 1919 viewsozranger

Heads up,

TFL are advising that there will be no Hammersmith & City or Circle line between Edgware Rd and Hammersmith throughout the weekend. There are also significant closures on the Elizabeth Line if you have to use that from the East.
Travel to Watford game on 13:39 - Mar 9 with 1775 viewshertshoops

Cheers for the heads up fella
Travel to Watford game on 14:08 - Mar 9 with 1698 viewsPinnerPaul

And if anyone doesn't know by now the A40 is a nightmare.

Saw some 'work' being done the other day - huge workforce of oh I would say 4!

They are replacing the perfectly OK looking central safety barrier - yes I know it probably has a legal shelf life.

The first part seems to be attacking said barrier with nothing more sophisticated than a digger, that only removes the actual barrier, 2nd part to remove the support posts involved, on the day I drove past, ONE bloke attacking each one in turn with an angle grinder.

No way is it going to be completed in the 8 weeks promised - I'm no expert, OBVIOUSLY!, but 8 months looks more likely depending on how much they are replacing!
Travel to Watford game on 15:07 - Mar 9 with 1598 viewspaulhoop2

Don’t get me started Pinner the traffic because of this is horrendous around Northolt / Greenford. They do nothing either when going past

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Travel to Watford game on 15:49 - Mar 9 with 1520 viewsstowmarketrange

Travel to Watford game on 14:08 - Mar 9 by PinnerPaul

And if anyone doesn't know by now the A40 is a nightmare.

Saw some 'work' being done the other day - huge workforce of oh I would say 4!

They are replacing the perfectly OK looking central safety barrier - yes I know it probably has a legal shelf life.

The first part seems to be attacking said barrier with nothing more sophisticated than a digger, that only removes the actual barrier, 2nd part to remove the support posts involved, on the day I drove past, ONE bloke attacking each one in turn with an angle grinder.

No way is it going to be completed in the 8 weeks promised - I'm no expert, OBVIOUSLY!, but 8 months looks more likely depending on how much they are replacing!

They did a stretch of the A14 near Newmarket and it took almost 18 months to replace the central reservation.Good luck doing it in 8 months.
Travel to Watford game on 16:23 - Mar 9 with 1457 viewsPinnerPaul

Travel to Watford game on 15:07 - Mar 9 by paulhoop2

Don’t get me started Pinner the traffic because of this is horrendous around Northolt / Greenford. They do nothing either when going past

I know mate, I was pretty amazed I actually saw some work in daylight hours - as mentioned, it wasn't exactly an extensive workforce though!
Travel to Watford game on 16:24 - Mar 9 with 1444 viewsPinnerPaul

Travel to Watford game on 15:49 - Mar 9 by stowmarketrange

They did a stretch of the A14 near Newmarket and it took almost 18 months to replace the central reservation.Good luck doing it in 8 months.

They've promised 8 WEEKS!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024