Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread 11:59 - Dec 25 with 43991 viewsTomS

As the song continues, temptations on his way. You look at the form table, see Millwall struggling and think to yourself 'you know what, we can win this'.

The thing about new managerial bounces is that gravity eventually kicks in and you revert back to the level you should have been at all along. We won three in a row, but the feel good factor is beginning to wear off. We should have earned more than one point from our last three outings, but didn't. Gravity is holding us back from our desired ascent up the table. We cannot score as often as we need to, as we don't have (m)any natural goalscorers on the team. Pot shots from 60
yards don't usually result in goals.

So what's going to happen against Millwall? There won't be many goals scored in this one. I think we'll continue to frustrate ourselves and will fail to score, but will suffer from another momentary lapse of
concentration in defence and will lose 1-0.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 09:39 - Dec 26 with 2964 viewsNorthantsHoop

The important thing is not to concede first, not sure about this one as we tend to have a poor record on Boxing day and at these early kick offs as well. Sort of thought we would beat Southampton and draw this one, now not sure, we need a point today as I can't see much joy at Ipswich. Can't really afford for Charity Park Rangers to turn up today.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 9:40]
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread (n/t) on 09:50 - Dec 26 with 2918 viewsFDC

[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 9:50]
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 10:01 - Dec 26 with 2874 viewstraininvain

Any streams for today’s game?
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 11:24 - Dec 26 with 2711 viewsfrancisbowles

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 09:34 - Dec 26 by Superhoops2808

No it isn't

None are today

Thanks. VPN it is then.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:00 - Dec 26 with 2558 viewsQPRSteve

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:03 - Dec 26 with 2507 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Kakay.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:03 - Dec 26 with 2511 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Happy to see Willock on the bench at least.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:04 - Dec 26 with 2461 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Paal in midfield?
Login to get fewer ads

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:11 - Dec 26 with 2367 viewsFDC

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:03 - Dec 26 by Silverfoxqpr

Happy to see Willock on the bench at least.

Yeah my first thought was thats the last we see of willock, but presumably not injured if on the bench
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:13 - Dec 26 with 2318 viewslassel

Pretty transparent gameplan - keep it tight, bore everyone to tears and hope to Nick something via Xmas miracle.

2x points of note, Kakay again is just gross misconduct at this point. Adomah we know cannot offer anything to this team, yet is still included in the bench rather than one of the EDS kids…..pretty damning statement on the likes of Bala, Talla, Lloyd that Marti prefers to have Adomah waste a spot on the bench.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:14 - Dec 26 with 2315 viewsFDC

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:04 - Dec 26 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Paal in midfield?

Looks it. Thought he struggled to get involved when he went midfield end of game against Southampton. Feel like we need to boss midfield today so hope he can get in the game
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:15 - Dec 26 with 2305 viewsFDC

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:13 - Dec 26 by lassel

Pretty transparent gameplan - keep it tight, bore everyone to tears and hope to Nick something via Xmas miracle.

2x points of note, Kakay again is just gross misconduct at this point. Adomah we know cannot offer anything to this team, yet is still included in the bench rather than one of the EDS kids…..pretty damning statement on the likes of Bala, Talla, Lloyd that Marti prefers to have Adomah waste a spot on the bench.

That's the spirit !
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:17 - Dec 26 with 2265 viewslassel

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:15 - Dec 26 by FDC

That's the spirit !

I mean I love Marti and I think he will just about keep us up, but he shouldn’t be above criticism for throwing away winnable games by starting Kakay.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:19 - Dec 26 with 2230 viewsFDC

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:03 - Dec 26 by Wegerles_Stairs

Kakay.

Feel like the point Hunterhoop (I think?) made on Clive's patreon is right , which is to say we're not going to have 2x quality players in each position at this level, and Cannon (on the bench, needs a rest) does look quality, Kakay is fine as our second string RB, will get subbed if needed
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:20 - Dec 26 with 2220 viewsLowerloftLad

We just need to win,even if its a scruffy last minute 1-0 winner and the ball hits dykes on the ass and it just manages to roll over the line.

We cannot afford to lose this one.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:21 - Dec 26 with 2208 viewsFDC

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:17 - Dec 26 by lassel

I mean I love Marti and I think he will just about keep us up, but he shouldn’t be above criticism for throwing away winnable games by starting Kakay.

Setting myself up by tempting fate here but that's a bit OT imo
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:26 - Dec 26 with 2142 viewsAntti_Heinola

And if he doesn’t and then cannon pulls a muscle because he’s not been managed properly and is out for 6 weeks that would be preferable?
Sadly he does not have better options.
This was the team i predicted in the match report thread, so maybe marti can employ me as an assistant ☺️

Bare bones.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:30 - Dec 26 with 2082 viewsGus_iom

I didn't think Cannon looked right on Saturday, playing through an injury would be my guess
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:50 - Dec 26 with 1820 viewsSpaceman_P

Kakay is playing therefore 1 - nil loss.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:56 - Dec 26 with 1731 viewstraininvain

1-0 to the super hoops with the much maligned Kakay grabbing the winner. A minor Christmas miracle.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:58 - Dec 26 with 1681 viewsloftus77

Predicted defeats in the last two games and was proved right (Sheff Wed absolutely so). Only one thing to do:

Millwall 1 Rangers 2
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:58 - Dec 26 with 1677 viewsQPR_Jim

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 12:50 - Dec 26 by Spaceman_P

Kakay is playing therefore 1 - nil loss.

Not sure your logic is sound, Kakays last 2 starts we're Stoke and Plymouth so it's not a foregone conclusion.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:09 - Dec 26 with 1325 viewsBoston

Slow start. Millwall a little more alert.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:09 - Dec 26 with 1311 viewsRs_Holy

I know its early days but this is shite!.... come on Rangers.... WAKE UP!
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:10 - Dec 26 with 1271 viewskensalriser

Wall's high press is causing us problems.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024