Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread 11:59 - Dec 25 with 43986 viewsTomS

As the song continues, temptations on his way. You look at the form table, see Millwall struggling and think to yourself 'you know what, we can win this'.

The thing about new managerial bounces is that gravity eventually kicks in and you revert back to the level you should have been at all along. We won three in a row, but the feel good factor is beginning to wear off. We should have earned more than one point from our last three outings, but didn't. Gravity is holding us back from our desired ascent up the table. We cannot score as often as we need to, as we don't have (m)any natural goalscorers on the team. Pot shots from 60
yards don't usually result in goals.

So what's going to happen against Millwall? There won't be many goals scored in this one. I think we'll continue to frustrate ourselves and will fail to score, but will suffer from another momentary lapse of
concentration in defence and will lose 1-0.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:26 - Dec 26 with 1775 viewsRs_Holy

this reminds me of my days attending London away matches and you'd know after around 30 seconds of the game starting that it was going to be a long afternoon..... one word so far .... SH1TE!
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:27 - Dec 26 with 1741 viewsJAPRANGERS

It's Christmas so naturally Charity Park rangers are out in force today.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:27 - Dec 26 with 1740 viewsRangersDave

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:22 - Dec 26 by stainrods_elbow

Kakay having an absolute shocker.

Kakay is and always will be 'Kaka.!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:27 - Dec 26 with 1729 viewsRs_Holy

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:25 - Dec 26 by Dorse

And Dunne is doing the best Zesh Rehman impression I've ever seen.

we all know he will get a red
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:28 - Dec 26 with 1689 viewsBoston

Close

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:28 - Dec 26 with 1666 viewsflynnbo

We’re soooo slow!!
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:28 - Dec 26 with 1662 viewsJimmyR

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:17 - Dec 26 by Rs_Holy

offside from a short corner..... FOR FUNKS SAKE!!!!

Say it every week, we can’t even manage long corners FFS. Thinking we might ‘surprise’ someone with a short one is laughable
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:29 - Dec 26 with 1653 viewsconnell10

Blimey you never know we might score.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:29 - Dec 26 with 1621 viewsflynnbo

Good pace from Smyth.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:29 - Dec 26 with 1585 viewsstainrods_elbow

Dunne walking a red card tightrope - completely off it. Meanwhile, Dykes is diabolical - nothing sticking. International striker? You're 'aving a laugh!

Edit - first meaningful attack for us: Kakay slips in Smyth, who beats his man, but cross blocked.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 13:30]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:29 - Dec 26 with 1571 viewshoops_legend

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:29 - Dec 26 by connell10

Smyth did well but then he just passed accross goal in most obvious place. Each time
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:30 - Dec 26 with 1536 viewshoops_legend

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:29 - Dec 26 by hoops_legend

Smyth did well but then he just passed accross goal in most obvious place. Each time

Our passing game is admirable but sometimes without much purposes.. hmmm
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:30 - Dec 26 with 1531 viewsHastings_Hoops

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:28 - Dec 26 by flynnbo

We’re soooo slow!!

And then Smyth torches wawlll
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:31 - Dec 26 with 1502 viewsSK_hoops

Did he even look up?
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:31 - Dec 26 with 1497 viewskensalriser

needs to work on his final ball. Thought he would have done better to shoot early there.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:31 - Dec 26 with 1484 viewstraininvain

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:29 - Dec 26 by flynnbo

Good pace from Smyth.

Smyth did well but needs to improve his final ball. It was a good pass from Kakay as well.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:34 - Dec 26 with 1363 viewsBoston

We'll, decent corner.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:34 - Dec 26 with 1329 viewshoops_legend

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:31 - Dec 26 by kensalriser

needs to work on his final ball. Thought he would have done better to shoot early there.

Yes put pressure on keeper and try and score rebound

He needs to work on his game as he could be really good but just lacks a killer instinct
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:37 - Dec 26 with 1193 viewsSK_hoops

Another yellow. Smyth this time.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:37 - Dec 26 with 1191 viewsDorse

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:29 - Dec 26 by connell10

You know we never might score.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:37 - Dec 26 with 1181 viewsMick_S

Another stupid yellow

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:38 - Dec 26 with 1149 viewsflynnbo

We’re looking a bit better but Jimmy Dunne worries me.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:39 - Dec 26 with 1079 viewsconnell10

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:37 - Dec 26 by Dorse

You know we never might score.

Well you couldn't tell from this thread everyone just saying how shite we are , but I'm not watching the game.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:40 - Dec 26 with 1026 viewsRs_Holy

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:38 - Dec 26 by flynnbo

We’re looking a bit better but Jimmy Dunne worries me.

its all relative I suppose .... we've departed the dog sh!te level of performance
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:40 - Dec 26 with 1011 viewsBoston

Gawd this is dreary.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024