Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread 08:25 - Mar 3 with 37802 viewsSpaceman_P

THAT IS THE QUESTION!!! (keeping it Shakespearian)

Ok guys, in good faith, I have started this post early yet again. As the vibes associated with such early-posts seem to help us/me.

I feel that Loftus Road may be another sell-out and just like the last three games - I still consider WBA to be a very important match. If we win this then we are in the ascendency.

Swansea (the most boring side after Stoke) will be in sight and dare I say it, we may even surpass Watford very soon, they're going down!!!

Lets hope the gods also shit on our surrounding teams.

So from the UFO, my heart says 2-1 win us. Another close game. Going for a Willock and Field goal.

CROWD needs to be the twelfth man.

Right... i'm off to make some Crop Circles near Andover.

over n out

Paul

PS. edited note (let's remember Chair will be experiencing Ramadan after next weekends fixture, so he's going to want to go out on a high)

[Post edited 3 Mar 8:28]
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:01 - Mar 6 with 2674 viewsQPRSteve

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:02 - Mar 6 with 2645 viewssmudgehoop

Think we will win 1-0 with Willock scoring.

C'mon u Rs

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:14 - Mar 6 with 2341 viewsLandshark

What's happened with Hodge? Is he not good enough to start now?
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:17 - Mar 6 with 2282 viewsQPRSteve

Anyone else having trouble getting an acceptable country to watch it from? Tried Netherlands, Denmark and Norway so far with no luck.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:19 - Mar 6 with 2243 viewsfraserc

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:17 - Mar 6 by QPRSteve

Anyone else having trouble getting an acceptable country to watch it from? Tried Netherlands, Denmark and Norway so far with no luck.

Portugal is normally my go-to
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:20 - Mar 6 with 2232 viewsswisscottage

I usually use Luxembourg
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:22 - Mar 6 with 2183 viewsQPRSteve

Both suggestions are not available.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:22 - Mar 6 with 2175 viewsderbyhoop

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:02 - Mar 6 by smudgehoop

Think we will win 1-0 with Willock scoring.

C'mon u Rs

If he gets on.

They'll be playing Wallace up front. But the real threat is likely to come from the 2 wide men, Fellows and Johnston.
I don't think they are a big side. So we'll score from a corner. Yeah, right!!!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneÒ€ℒs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:24 - Mar 6 with 2147 viewstraininvain

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:14 - Mar 6 by Landshark

Bit of that and a bit of squad rotation with Cifuentes picking the team he feels is best equipped for each game.

Frey and Smyth in for Dykes and Willock tonight. It’s a squad game nowadays which is part of the reason we struggled so much until reinforcements arrived in January.
[Post edited 6 Mar 19:24]
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:24 - Mar 6 with 2150 viewsfraserc

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:22 - Mar 6 by QPRSteve

Both suggestions are not available.

Oh weird. I'm watching the stream through Nord VPN at the moment via portugal
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:25 - Mar 6 with 2138 viewsaston_hoop

These are the places unavailable apparently

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:26 - Mar 6 with 2120 viewsbosh67

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:14 - Mar 6 by Landshark

WBA are a very physical big team. Smyth is 5 foot 8 and Chair is 5 foot 4. Hodge is 5 foot 6 on a good day. We have Dunne, Hayden, Field and Frey who are all well over 6 foot. You can't really afford to have a midfield and forward line where 3 players are going to be muscled out. I think that's all it is.

That said the last really emotional evening at Loftus Road like this was after Ray Jones died, and we ended up being very flat against Southampton (I think) and lost that one. Games like this are very difficult to call.

We have to start well or it could be an awkward night.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:31 - Mar 6 with 1992 viewsQPRSteve

Finally connected. Think it was a problem with NordVPN.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:41 - Mar 6 with 1845 viewsnumptydumpty

You get around Steve

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:44 - Mar 6 with 1785 viewsnumptydumpty

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:26 - Mar 6 by bosh67

WBA are a very physical big team. Smyth is 5 foot 8 and Chair is 5 foot 4. Hodge is 5 foot 6 on a good day. We have Dunne, Hayden, Field and Frey who are all well over 6 foot. You can't really afford to have a midfield and forward line where 3 players are going to be muscled out. I think that's all it is.

That said the last really emotional evening at Loftus Road like this was after Ray Jones died, and we ended up being very flat against Southampton (I think) and lost that one. Games like this are very difficult to call.

We went three nil up against Birmingham when Ray Wilkins sadly breathed his last and after 15 minutes play only also.

Smyth was one of the scorers that day.

Smyth plays and we playing a Birmingham team again.

Spooky
[Post edited 6 Mar 19:45]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:44 - Mar 6 with 1786 viewsQPRSteve

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:41 - Mar 6 by numptydumpty

You get around Steve

Now in Belgium
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:45 - Mar 6 with 1767 viewsHayesender

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:26 - Mar 6 by bosh67

Difference there was all the players knew and worked with Ray Jones. Losing Stan is emotional, but none of the players knew him

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:45 - Mar 6 with 1768 viewsrbee

Evening everyone, here we go again.

Smyth in to help with the defending I presume.

Sky reporting that Leicester will breach The Championship Profit and Sustainability regulations but will get away with it because of their previous seasons in The Premier League. No chance of a 50 point reduction then.
[Post edited 6 Mar 19:51]
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:49 - Mar 6 with 1711 viewsloftus77

Yes - I was thinking today about that tragic emotive day against Southampton in 2007 when we lost 0-3. Very hard to call tonight again on a unique occasion with emotions high.
But I think West Brom are a very strong team; the best of the rest. I can see them edging it 2-1.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:56 - Mar 6 with 1567 viewsDorse

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:45 - Mar 6 by rbee

Evening everyone, here we go again.

Smyth in to help with the defending I presume.

Sky reporting that Leicester will breach The Championship Profit and Sustainability regulations but will get away with it because of their previous seasons in The Premier League. No chance of a 50 point reduction then.
[Post edited 6 Mar 19:51]

No, they'll give QPR a 40 point deduction, eviction from Loftus Road and enforced merger with MK Dons

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:57 - Mar 6 with 1557 viewsDorse

BTW that shirt is fcuking mint. Hook it to my veins!

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:59 - Mar 6 with 1513 viewsrichranger

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:57 - Mar 6 by Dorse

BTW that shirt is fcuking mint. Hook it to my veins!

Dan Shanks and Frank McLinton!!! Who is this commentator!!
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:04 - Mar 6 with 1388 viewsDorse

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:59 - Mar 6 by richranger

Great players. Same team as Gerry Francois and Phil Parker, weren't they?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:06 - Mar 6 with 1353 viewsCamberleyR

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:59 - Mar 6 by richranger

They're the Pro Evo Soccer versions.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:12 - Mar 6 with 1212 viewsVancouverHoop

Andersen with the corner. That's new isn't it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024