Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread 08:25 - Mar 3 with 37806 viewsSpaceman_P

THAT IS THE QUESTION!!! (keeping it Shakespearian)

Ok guys, in good faith, I have started this post early yet again. As the vibes associated with such early-posts seem to help us/me.

I feel that Loftus Road may be another sell-out and just like the last three games - I still consider WBA to be a very important match. If we win this then we are in the ascendency.

Swansea (the most boring side after Stoke) will be in sight and dare I say it, we may even surpass Watford very soon, they're going down!!!

Lets hope the gods also shit on our surrounding teams.

So from the UFO, my heart says 2-1 win us. Another close game. Going for a Willock and Field goal.

CROWD needs to be the twelfth man.

Right... i'm off to make some Crop Circles near Andover.

over n out

Paul

PS. edited note (let's remember Chair will be experiencing Ramadan after next weekends fixture, so he's going to want to go out on a high)

[Post edited 3 Mar 8:28]
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:28 - Mar 6 with 2654 viewsClint_Power

Poor defending for that one
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:29 - Mar 6 with 2601 viewsDorse

Spaceman? What are you playing at man?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:29 - Mar 6 with 2592 viewsCamberleyR

Oh well, I guess it's another '67 League Cup Final comeback needed.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 6 with 2190 viewsClint_Power

We're starting to make chances again, and West Brom making mistakes.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:37 - Mar 6 with 2136 viewsFredManRave

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 6 by Clint_Power

We're starting to make chances again, and West Brom making mistakes.

More goals in this game. Next one just has to be ours.

Still shell shocked at the turn around.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:39 - Mar 6 with 2060 viewsrbee

Johnstone and Fellows doing exactly what we were warned they would do so disappointing from that point of view especially with the Johnstone goal, he was allowed to come inside and get across our penalty area before shooting.

On the other hand you have to acknowledge two very well taken goals.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:39 - Mar 6 with 2045 viewsBoston

Spaceman, Spaceman do your job,
Spaceman do your job!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:41 - Mar 6 with 1960 viewsDorse

Jimmy Dunne: the W12 Cafu

Login to get fewer ads

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:42 - Mar 6 with 1913 viewsClint_Power

Jimmy is making them look foolish when he runs with his surging runs forward
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:43 - Mar 6 with 1880 viewsJimmyR

Jimmy jimmy! What have you had for dinner?
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:44 - Mar 6 with 1822 viewsDorse

That bastard commentator nicked my line! Get yer own gags fcuknuts!

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:44 - Mar 6 with 1806 viewsToast_R

Corners galore but keep doing the same thing with them.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:46 - Mar 6 with 1739 viewsClint_Power

Our pressing is really working, hopefully reaps rewards before too long
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:47 - Mar 6 with 1687 viewsSpaceman_P

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:29 - Mar 6 by Dorse

Spaceman? What are you playing at man?

sorry mate working late shift.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:48 - Mar 6 with 1630 viewsBoston

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:46 - Mar 6 by Clint_Power

Our pressing is really working, hopefully reaps rewards before too long

What, like Man City coming in for Dunne?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:49 - Mar 6 with 1623 viewsToast_R

Should be winning this comfortably
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:49 - Mar 6 with 1621 viewsR_from_afar

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:44 - Mar 6 by Toast_R

Corners galore but keep doing the same thing with them.

I.e. wasting them 😒
[Post edited 6 Mar 20:50]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:49 - Mar 6 with 1593 viewsBoston

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:47 - Mar 6 by Spaceman_P

sorry mate working late shift.

Bottled it.

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:50 - Mar 6 with 1553 viewsTomS

Ingenious ploy from West Brom.

They are deliberately running down the clock by giving us corner after corner, knowing damn well that we'll never come close to scoring from one.

They've done their homework on us!
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:51 - Mar 6 with 1516 viewsClint_Power

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:49 - Mar 6 by R_from_afar

I.e. wasting them 😒
[Post edited 6 Mar 20:50]

The deliveries haven't been as terrible as usual though; only one hit first man I think?
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:51 - Mar 6 with 1498 viewsToast_R

Well QPR playing well and suckered but the better team but for that 5 minutes. Options on the bench, next goal is critical
[Post edited 6 Mar 20:54]
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:53 - Mar 6 with 1418 viewsSpaceman_P

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:49 - Mar 6 by Boston

Bottled it.

not at full capacity
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:53 - Mar 6 with 1399 viewsMalintabuk

Think I must have missed the first 5 minutes of this.... as there wasn't a dry eye in the house after the Stan tribute and little Jacob with his dad
And just a shame that we are behind in this as we really have played well tonight.... ten corners I think we have had to their one.
Never seen Field play so far forward and when he scored I thought is was thoroughly deserves.
But give them their dues they scored really two good goals in 5 minutes and it as really shook us. If we had scored those goals we would be singing thier praises .... where as our goal though deserved was a keepers mistake
Glad we got to half time only one down and we are still in this very much so, especially with Jairziniho Dunne.
Important half time talk here for Marti and we could still get something out of this.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:54 - Mar 6 with 1361 viewsQPRSteve

Unlucky to be losing. Think we could turn this round in H2. Would like to see Willock on for Smyth.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:55 - Mar 6 with 1305 viewsDamo1962

I just don't understand why we are so easy to beat at home...the exact opposite of when we go away 🤔 It is constantly undermining any progress we make. So frustrating.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024