Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? 22:01 - Oct 18 with 5347 viewsdantheswansman

SO come on, i am first to admit i put a hate message on here for Martin but no until i posted what he should do better, he changed that and more and the team looking strong in terms of how close they are, i am excited i cant lie
Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 12:07 - Oct 19 with 1017 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 11:07 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

So even if the subject is posted without antipathy it is now frowned upon.
Golly by the way is a poor choice of word.

It’s offensive .

Indeed.

“Have our views or you are agitating, because we get agitated when you have a different view - so that proves it”.

“We will also post a load of nonsense designed to goad those with another view, and if they respond we will either pretend it’s not about them and they are being silly or we will blame them for being negative”.

The site is becoming a WhatsApp group for about 8 people with the same view, anyone else is a mere annoyance to that dynamic and is hounded and goaded until they either get banned or leave.

I won’t be doing the latter so will wait and take the moral victory with the former when it inevitably comes and then look forward to the creative reasoning.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 13:09 - Oct 19 with 960 viewsSirjohnalot

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 11:07 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

So even if the subject is posted without antipathy it is now frowned upon.
Golly by the way is a poor choice of word.

It’s offensive .

Oh behave yourself.
Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 13:22 - Oct 19 with 930 viewscadleigh

To be honest, I don't think I will ever warm to the man. He is (mostly) doing what I wanted - playing Benda, Oli Cooper, allowing the players to go forward with pace and not be afraid of losing the ball. But there are too many indications for me that he would return to Martinball if he could and hasn't really learned any lessons. Of course, that could just be my bias talking.

I will say one thing, though: my enjoyment of watching the Swans play has properly returned, after over a season when it's been at best a difficult watch. I am positively looking forward to Saturday's game. Just praying we play like we we did in the second half against Reading, not the first!

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 13:38 - Oct 19 with 913 viewsjack247

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 13:22 - Oct 19 by cadleigh

To be honest, I don't think I will ever warm to the man. He is (mostly) doing what I wanted - playing Benda, Oli Cooper, allowing the players to go forward with pace and not be afraid of losing the ball. But there are too many indications for me that he would return to Martinball if he could and hasn't really learned any lessons. Of course, that could just be my bias talking.

I will say one thing, though: my enjoyment of watching the Swans play has properly returned, after over a season when it's been at best a difficult watch. I am positively looking forward to Saturday's game. Just praying we play like we we did in the second half against Reading, not the first!

If Cardiff defend as deeply and in the same numbers Reading did for the first hour, we will play similarly to how we did in the first half.

There won’t be any space for long balls to run onto or chances for risky, defence splitting passes.

If we can get ahead and force them to chase the game, it’s open season.
Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 13:57 - Oct 19 with 897 viewsonehunglow

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 13:09 - Oct 19 by Sirjohnalot

Oh behave yourself.

Look up or ask as to what appended the word.

It’s offensive as are many things

And why are you allowing abuse

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 14:02 - Oct 19 with 892 viewsKeithHaynes

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 13:57 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

Any further attacks on the moderators of this site with constant disruption of threads and it will be time for a rest. Enough is enough.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 14:05 - Oct 19 with 877 viewsKeithHaynes

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:55 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

The match day thread is very impressive. They usually are.

The changes called before they were made and the prediction for the result of the changes also spot on.

People like to pretend comments are incorrect when we win if they see them as “negative”, however those “negative” comments stated exactly what we needed to do in order to win and that’s exactly what happened.

Don’t listen to agitators.

We have had over twenty direct and indirect posts on the moderation of this site, and that’s in twenty four hours. It ends now. The few will no longer spoil it for the many.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 14:11 - Oct 19 with 865 viewsBoundy

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 13:57 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

Anyone can find offence in anything , should they be that way inclined

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 17:50 - Oct 19 with 810 viewsTreforys_Jack

Just glad that Benda has currently made himself number 1, for the most part he knows when to launch the bloody thing, and he's a pretty imposing figure between the sticks tbf.
Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 18:27 - Oct 19 with 779 viewsRichardO

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 17:50 - Oct 19 by Treforys_Jack

Just glad that Benda has currently made himself number 1, for the most part he knows when to launch the bloody thing, and he's a pretty imposing figure between the sticks tbf.

Yes has definitely grasped his chance with both hands and a timely boot up the park when needed.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:35 - Oct 19 with 769 viewsshingle

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:01 - Oct 19 by Dr_Parnassus

You will have to show me specifics then John, I am perfectly happy with the way I post and feel I am respectful to everyone who isn’t instigating drama. In short, I won’t be changing the way I post - unless you can show me I should. So far you haven’t managed to do so.

I think the website is incredibly lucky to have several posters, as should you of course. How is that in the least bit agitating or not respectful?

I am amazed you don’t agree as an ambassador of this site, sounds pretty disrespectful to the membership here who help make this site thrive when they are able to air their views. We are very lucky indeed.

If you were impartial then you would of course have directed this to the person who was lying about those posting on the match day thread that disappeared after we won (clearly looking for conflict).

I don’t shy away from adult debate so my PMs are always open if you have an issue. But I would imagine the root cause is due to me recently asking you to back up some of your comments of which you were unable to. People often don’t like that feeling.

If you don’t discuss it with me however then you don’t really have a leg to stand on, offering you the chance to solve it. Failing that you can always ban me if I’m that difficult to get the better of - wouldn’t be the first time, remember I didn’t ask to post again - but let’s not make up the reasons this time, say it as it is.

But wouldn’t it be better if people could just discuss things like adults? PMs open.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 8:38]

Could you give us the posters positions in that fantasy league you set up, be nice to see how everyone did.
Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 19:20 - Oct 19 with 730 viewsKeithHaynes

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 19:23 - Oct 19 with 721 viewsonehunglow

Wirral Jacks looks solid.
Not pretty but stolid

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 19:44 - Oct 19 with 699 viewsWhiterockin

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 19:20 - Oct 19 by KeithHaynes

Remember to add 332 points to the 3 teams at the bottom as they joined after the restructure and received the league average.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 19:50 - Oct 19 with 685 viewsKeithHaynes

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 19:44 - Oct 19 by Whiterockin

Remember to add 332 points to the 3 teams at the bottom as they joined after the restructure and received the league average.

That’s the casuals stuffed then 😂

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 20:06 - Oct 19 with 656 viewsWhiterockin

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 19:50 - Oct 19 by KeithHaynes

That’s the casuals stuffed then 😂

Only trying to be fair mate and trying to make the best of a bad job, after someone pulled the original league.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 21:48 - Oct 19 with 605 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 14:05 - Oct 19 by KeithHaynes

We have had over twenty direct and indirect posts on the moderation of this site, and that’s in twenty four hours. It ends now. The few will no longer spoil it for the many.

I’m always going to highlight unfairness, in unequal treatment.

I’ve told you that plenty of times.

Up to you how you react to that. Get rid of the person highlighting it, or finally do something to stop the complaints about the moderation. Either is fine by me.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 21:50 - Oct 19 with 597 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 20:06 - Oct 19 by Whiterockin

Only trying to be fair mate and trying to make the best of a bad job, after someone pulled the original league.

It was a fantastic league, with a fantastic gesture that was rightly deleted.

Glad you have a new one though.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 21:55 - Oct 19 with 584 viewsWhiterockin

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 21:50 - Oct 19 by Dr_Parnassus

It was a fantastic league, with a fantastic gesture that was rightly deleted.

Glad you have a new one though.

A simple question, how do you think it was rightly deleted.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 21:59 - Oct 19 with 573 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 21:55 - Oct 19 by Whiterockin

A simple question, how do you think it was rightly deleted.

By pressing “delete league”. Very simple answer.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:01 - Oct 19 with 566 viewsWhiterockin

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 21:59 - Oct 19 by Dr_Parnassus

By pressing “delete league”. Very simple answer.

So you think deleting the league was the correct decision and justified or just bitterness on your part.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:07 - Oct 19 with 548 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:01 - Oct 19 by Whiterockin

So you think deleting the league was the correct decision and justified or just bitterness on your part.

Bitter for what reason?

You believe I should pledge over £1000 and provide a service to a site that had banned me for correctly telling Daps that isn’t no wonder the other site rips into him?

I’m afraid there is a certain level of respect needed to get to a point where someone is willing to go above and beyond for someone. Let’s say it was (is) falling well short of that threshold.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:10 - Oct 19 with 539 viewsWhiterockin

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:07 - Oct 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Bitter for what reason?

You believe I should pledge over £1000 and provide a service to a site that had banned me for correctly telling Daps that isn’t no wonder the other site rips into him?

I’m afraid there is a certain level of respect needed to get to a point where someone is willing to go above and beyond for someone. Let’s say it was (is) falling well short of that threshold.

You could have withdrawn your team and left the league to continue or do you think you are bigger and more important than the rest of us.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:13 - Oct 19 with 526 viewsDr_Parnassus

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:10 - Oct 19 by Whiterockin

You could have withdrawn your team and left the league to continue or do you think you are bigger and more important than the rest of us.

I could have sent you all gold leaf letters of acceptance too. Wasn’t happening though.

As I said, glad you have another league.

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:19 - Oct 19 with 503 viewsWhiterockin

Martin doubters, are you waking up yet? on 22:13 - Oct 19 by Dr_Parnassus

I could have sent you all gold leaf letters of acceptance too. Wasn’t happening though.

As I said, glad you have another league.

Now you are just being silly, it is plain for everyone to see you threw your toys out of the pram and lost any credibility you had.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024