Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 53495 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:43 - Feb 1 with 1711 viewsjackportis

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

I could go on. What will Laudrups team talk be soft quiet unpassionate. Step forward Mr curtis....oh mmmm we are doomed.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:43 - Feb 1 with 1710 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 by ossie_jacks

I agree faking abysmal

ML isn't on the pitch.
I really don't think he told the players to ignore Carroll and give.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:43 - Feb 1 with 1702 viewsquiff

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Laudrup out. Two goals where we gave Andy Carroll a free header in our box. You think we would have been practicing this all week, stick f*ucking Bony on him at all set pieces. He has to go in my opinion. He'd have been sacked long ago at any other club and that is a fact.

Top over-reaction of the day so far, plenty of time for Liam12345 or Scouse to top it yet though..

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:43 - Feb 1 with 1702 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:42 - Feb 1 by Swanfan1

For those of you saying Britton should have played instead of Amat, you think he would have won more headers against the likes of Noble and would cope better with the physical strong West Ham players ? .

No, but he would have at least been goal side tracking his runner.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Feb 1 with 1698 viewsinspector

shocking first half.

not marking carroll i can understand, not tracking nolan? criminal.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Feb 1 with 1687 viewsSwanfan1

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:43 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

Is he f*ck. Ash and Caulker did a job on him before where they dropped off, let him win everything and fed off the scraps. But to be fair that was in the days where there were structure to training and a set plan to deal with the opposition and not some off the cuff routine that is there now

We havent won on this shithole since 1950s

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Feb 1 with 1671 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 by 1jack

That 2nd goal was laudrups fault, Amat is NOT a defensive midfielder, Leonid, if Leon was on he would have been at the post, can't believe I'm saying this but it is tome for laudrup to go. Now at half time.

Jesus Christ. Start watching tiddlywinks.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Feb 1 with 1661 viewsLord_Bony

If we loose next week it ll start looking really dodgy,perish the thought they will make us a laughing stock at scumcity.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Feb 1 with 1638 views_Kieran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:43 - Feb 1 by jackportis

I could go on. What will Laudrups team talk be soft quiet unpassionate. Step forward Mr curtis....oh mmmm we are doomed.

INNIT.

P.S GET JDG OFF.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:45 - Feb 1 with 1642 viewsPlasticman

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:42 - Feb 1 by LeonisGod

It WAS a good tackle in real time. Superb actually. Def no pen.

He didn't touch the ball but clattered Bony.

Plastic since 2012

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:45 - Feb 1 with 1637 viewsinspector

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:42 - Feb 1 by _Kieran

Of the 3 out there only 2 of them are playing and 1 of them doesn't know what he's doing.

JDG OUT. POZ IN.

And please take the good CB that is Jordi Amat off, or even swap with him Chico if you'd like. We need LEON! LEON! LEON! LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEON.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 13:44]

are you 12? give it a rest mun
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:45 - Feb 1 with 1636 viewslidojack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:42 - Feb 1 by Swanfan1

For those of you saying Britton should have played instead of Amat, you think he would have won more headers against the likes of Noble and would cope better with the physical strong West Ham players ? .

He would do a better job picking up the second ball. And tbh I don't think Amat has actually won a header yet so there'd be no difference.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:45 - Feb 1 with 1611 viewsshandyjack

no but he would of been on the runner who scored both goals

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:45 - Feb 1 with 1601 viewsTom1912

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:42 - Feb 1 by LeonisGod

It WAS a good tackle in real time. Superb actually. Def no pen.

Wrong, Bony gets the touch not Tomkins
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:45 - Feb 1 with 1595 viewsJackfath

I've never really noticed it before but there aren't half some hysterical big girls blouses on here who whine at every opportunity.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:46 - Feb 1 with 1598 viewslovejuicejack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:45 - Feb 1 by Plasticman

He didn't touch the ball but clattered Bony.

Thats the way I saw it, def did not get a touch on the ball.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:46 - Feb 1 with 1589 viewsmikecph

Pull Shelvey back instead of Amat and then put Hernandez on so we have Routs, Dyer and Hernandez up front. Get the passing game going and we will score 2 fast ones in 2nd half
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:46 - Feb 1 with 1579 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 by ihatechopra

Get tiendalli routs and de Guzman off.
Play 2 up front with ngog and bony, get pox on and Leon out amat to rb

None of that. Get it into Ash's head that he needs to make Caroll feel like he's in a game. Left him for the first goal and left him for the second. Ash does his job properly there and we're still at 0-0. Team need to be working a lot harder to close down - look like they're coasting and couldn't care less.

If I was to make 1 sub it would be Leon on for amat (should have started).
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:46 - Feb 1 with 1565 viewsDrizzy

Don't worry lads we've got Marvin Emnes to save us.

Marvin f*cking Emnes.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Feb 1 with 1544 views_Kieran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 by Dull1Thomas

Williams off - Amat back.
Leon on
Pozuelo on for Selvey.

The last Swans player to deal with Carroll was Monk who stayed close and owned him.

Why for Jonjo Shelvey he's been of one of the best players on the pitch.

Pozuelo > JDG.

He's already a better player than he will ever be.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Feb 1 with 1538 viewsblaine_scfc

Amat hasn't got a clue what he is doing on there. First goal Nolan just strolled past him. Can't blame the lad because he said himself he has never played there in his life before now.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Feb 1 with 1526 viewsPhil_S

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 1 by GeoffThom

Well this shoots all the stupid feckers down who keep saying the next few games are very very winnable their NOT were in trouble and the sooner people get it into their heads the better

No it doesn't - do you understand that there is a difference between the games being very winnable not actually meaning people believe we will win them all.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:48 - Feb 1 with 1469 viewspremierjack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 1 by GeoffThom

Well this shoots all the stupid feckers down who keep saying the next few games are very very winnable their NOT were in trouble and the sooner people get it into their heads the better

Chico??? He was Williams man for both goals!!
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Feb 1 with 1449 viewsmikecph

CMON SWANSEA YOU CAN DO IT!!!
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Feb 1 with 1446 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Feb 1 by _Kieran

Why for Jonjo Shelvey he's been of one of the best players on the pitch.

Pozuelo > JDG.

He's already a better player than he will ever be.

head down
decision making for passes too slow
no presence

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024