Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 52411 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:16 - Feb 1 with 1991 viewsGeoffThom

At this rate it could get painfull
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:16 - Feb 1 with 1992 viewsSwanfan1

That was pretty easy for West Ham. no challenge on Carroll no challenge on Nolan

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:16 - Feb 1 with 1985 views_Kieran

COME ON BOYS.

#TeamRangel #TeamPozuelo

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:16 - Feb 1 with 1988 viewsNOTRAC

Picked the wrong side again.tiendalli rubbish.Amat instead of Britton never.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:16 - Feb 1 with 1975 viewssammylee3

Can't understand why Leon not starting when Am at is poor in cm
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:17 - Feb 1 with 1970 viewswaynekerr55

I've said it a million times we are absolutely f*cking dreadful in the transition phase when we lose the ball.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:17 - Feb 1 with 1956 views_Kieran

P.S Howard Webb is massive c*nt. Mike Dean everytime.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:18 - Feb 1 with 1915 viewsLiam12345

Get Briton, Rangel and Ngog on

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:18 - Feb 1 with 1904 views_Kieran

What the f*ck is JDG contributing out there he's doing f*ck all again.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 13:18]

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:18 - Feb 1 with 1903 viewsmikecph

Switch positions of JDG and Shelvey :)
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:19 - Feb 1 with 1844 viewsLiberty

Why are Leon and Rangel on the bench, get them on and play psssing football.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:20 - Feb 1 with 1838 views_Kieran

Need 3 subs at HT to get a result at this rate. #P!ssPoor

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:20 - Feb 1 with 1805 viewsblaine_scfc

Jarvis has Davies on toast aswell. Worrying. Need to get to half time just one down.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:21 - Feb 1 with 1769 views_Kieran

COME ON LAUDRUP. *Touch wood* we don't concede again before half time, I can barely watch ...

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:21 - Feb 1 with 1752 viewsGeoffThom

FFs guys Leon's not on because of the height issue it's route one football
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:22 - Feb 1 with 1731 views_Kieran

Give us something you tw@t. He'll give every little touch against them.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:22 - Feb 1 with 1712 viewsLord_Bony

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:21 - Feb 1 by _Kieran

COME ON LAUDRUP. *Touch wood* we don't concede again before half time, I can barely watch ...

THATS A PENALTY
YOU F.CKIN PRICK

sorry did nt mean to include other post
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 13:23]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:23 - Feb 1 with 1685 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:16 - Feb 1 by sammylee3

Can't understand why Leon not starting when Am at is poor in cm

Perhaps we should have played Chico DM and Amat CB ? Just a thought like

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:23 - Feb 1 with 1672 viewsSgorioFruit

We on the back foot here lads

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:23 - Feb 1 with 1662 viewsPhil_S

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:22 - Feb 1 by Lord_Bony

THATS A PENALTY
YOU F.CKIN PRICK

sorry did nt mean to include other post
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 13:23]

No it wasn't
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:23 - Feb 1 with 1651 viewsrossshaw

He doesnt touch the ball... wtf are the commentators on? It looks like Bony touches it on my screen

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:23 - Feb 1 with 1626 views_Kieran

Unlucky Jonjo. GET JDG, AMAT, AND TIENDALLI OFF. Poz. Leon. Angel!!!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:24 - Feb 1 with 1581 viewsDarran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:23 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

No it wasn't

I don't think he touched the ball.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:24 - Feb 1 with 1571 viewsmikecph

I would have preferred that as well. Think Chico is better going forward than Amat :)
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:24 - Feb 1 with 1565 views_Kieran

SO COME ON WILFRIED BONY!!!!!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024