Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 52959 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:21 - Feb 1 with 2315 viewsshandyjack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:21 - Feb 1 by WarwickHunt

whats the LOL for you pleb, he was qality

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:22 - Feb 1 with 2315 viewsGroo

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Feb 1 by orion3016

David James just said we were having 2nd season syndrome ffs. Numpty

He's said it twice now ! t.w.a.t

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:23 - Feb 1 with 2289 views_Kieran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:22 - Feb 1 by Groo

He's said it twice now ! t.w.a.t

Which TV/radio station employ him? We're on BT today right?

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:24 - Feb 1 with 2284 viewsShaky

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:11 - Feb 1 by mikl0s

Anyone know what channel(s) will show the game? I finally have access to a bunch of pay TV channels from around the world :)

BT Sport Exclusive ;-)

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:26 - Feb 1 with 2256 views_Kieran

That's great. No dodgy streamage and I can watch it in bed. The weather is minging. Wanted to go initially but not at 12:45 ....

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:27 - Feb 1 with 2243 viewsLaudrup

High quality stream in Danish http://www.danishbay.com/channel1.php

I hate signatures

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:31 - Feb 1 with 2220 viewsPhaedrus

Laudrup asked about the transfers and talks about the players coming back from injuries. Hes going to be a politician.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:35 - Feb 1 with 2155 viewslovejuicejack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 10:53 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=241716&part=sports
try this page about an hour before ko
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 10:54]

Your a gent thank you
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:38 - Feb 1 with 2117 viewsPhaedrus

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:35 - Feb 1 by lovejuicejack

Your a gent thank you

If you save that page to your favorites you can watch any sport imaginable. If you look at the top of the page it has a menu for all different sports. Its where I get my nfl links etc.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Feb 1 with 2097 viewsLiam12345

That team should really be winning against west ham

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Feb 1 with 2088 viewsPhaedrus

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Feb 1 by Liam12345

That team should really be winning against west ham

why?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:42 - Feb 1 with 2065 viewsOdgaard

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:15 - Feb 1 by Shaky

First of all I think Amat is an excellent footballer.

Secondly I think it is eminently sensible to bring in some extra height to shore up against the aerial bombardment that is bound to come.

AGREE! britton vs Carroll...not a good matchup..
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:42 - Feb 1 with 2051 views_Kieran

HOW MANY JACKS ARE THERE?

C'MONNNNNNNNNN CITY C'MONNNNNNNNNN!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:43 - Feb 1 with 2046 viewsunion_jack

Is Vorm not fit enough even for the bench?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:46 - Feb 1 with 1996 viewsJoeSoccerFan

West Ham now driving a bus onto the pitch. Let's Go Swansea - beat them f******
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:46 - Feb 1 with 1991 viewsLiam12345

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

why?

Because we are better than them or would you rather be the worst team?

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:46 - Feb 1 with 1985 viewsslate_dk

Is it our Sian on the sideline?
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:48 - Feb 1 with 1961 viewsmikecph

Good luck Swansea! Don't understand Amat instead of Britton but will be glad to be proven wrong xD
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:54 - Feb 1 with 1857 viewsPhaedrus

gerry needs to go to a relaxation seminar.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:55 - Feb 1 with 1851 viewsslate_dk

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:43 - Feb 1 by union_jack

Is Vorm not fit enough even for the bench?

He should start training next week
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:55 - Feb 1 with 1851 viewsPhaedrus

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:46 - Feb 1 by Liam12345

Because we are better than them or would you rather be the worst team?

what are you talking about?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:56 - Feb 1 with 1820 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Nolan is a proper Tw*t
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:00 - Feb 1 with 1755 viewsmikecph

Oh, I see why ML went with Amat now -.- (sigh is that the 3rd attacking set piece for West Ham in first 10 minutes already - yikes! And that average height thing xD)
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:02 - Feb 1 with 1716 viewsmikecph

Think we should play more shortpassing to control the game and West Ham defense is open enough that we can get chances that way :)
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:02 - Feb 1 with 1712 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:15 - Feb 1 by Shaky

First of all I think Amat is an excellent footballer.

Secondly I think it is eminently sensible to bring in some extra height to shore up against the aerial bombardment that is bound to come.

Absolutely not a patch on Leon though in terms of breaking up play and retaining possession, which inevitably will lead to more of a bombardment.

And that should be a yellow for the dirty b@stards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024