Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Changed Usernames 14:30 - Sep 12 with 2948 viewsAlbRanger

Okay, after PeterHucker's revelation (to me anyway) on the Seb thread that he used to be WestLondonLaLaLa, I got to thinking who else has changed username in the life of posting on this site in its various forms?

I've always used this one but wondered who else was out there?
Changed Usernames on 16:43 - Sep 12 with 2788 viewshighleverhoopL

I used to be highleverhoop but am now higheverlhoopL after
a typo when the site moved..
Changed Usernames on 16:52 - Sep 12 with 2755 viewsNov77

I have my suspicions that Discodroid used to be EdwardtheConfessor before going through some sort of Dr Who style regeneration.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Changed Usernames on 17:00 - Sep 12 with 2734 viewsbosh67

Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be Bosh67.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Changed Usernames on 17:36 - Sep 12 with 2686 viewsPunteR

Jo-qpr63.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Changed Usernames on 17:41 - Sep 12 with 2674 viewsRblock_James

How do you change it?
Changed Usernames on 22:34 - Sep 13 with 2418 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

There are a few missing in action - where is Yugo, Alb? Where is Dai...oh on holiday! Real Loftus, BedfordR, Urrrrs, MyGen, HarkouksNewspaper (if reading pls pm me), Gerogiosfs, and a host of others have been lost by the wayside it seems, which saddens me.
Changed Usernames on 22:36 - Sep 13 with 2415 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Who was Mavis (or something) QPR's oldest fan.

Come on own up

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Changed Usernames on 22:42 - Sep 13 with 2408 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Changed Usernames on 22:36 - Sep 13 by Metallica_Hoop

Who was Mavis (or something) QPR's oldest fan.

Come on own up

And Nurse Kate...
Login to get fewer ads

Changed Usernames on 23:46 - Sep 13 with 2363 viewsPunteR

I changed my username when i set up my mobile . Jo-qpr63 sounded like ED 209s girlfriend,so switched to PunteR ..why not?..
I've adapted how i post these days and try to be a bit more composed and not just sound off the first thing that comes to my mind regarding QPR, frustrating as they can be.
Is it me but there seems to new lot of new posters on here.?
I remember avatars more then usernames. Who had a pic standing outside Loftus rd with a couple of tickets?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Changed Usernames on 01:59 - Sep 14 with 2321 viewsBrazilNutR

I used to be Judedahousecat, but changed when the boards changed at some point...and I had moved to Brazil..
Changed Usernames on 02:48 - Sep 14 with 2311 viewsFredManRave

Changed Usernames on 22:34 - Sep 13 by Pablo_Hoopsta

There are a few missing in action - where is Yugo, Alb? Where is Dai...oh on holiday! Real Loftus, BedfordR, Urrrrs, MyGen, HarkouksNewspaper (if reading pls pm me), Gerogiosfs, and a host of others have been lost by the wayside it seems, which saddens me.

I would eden a guess that most of those that used to post probably still lurk but have just stopped posting, for whatever reason. There's something very addictive about football forums and obviously your support never changes so it can only be your life situation that would make you stop or post less.

They're out there......somewhere......

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Changed Usernames on 07:48 - Sep 14 with 2270 viewsAlbRanger

Changed Usernames on 22:34 - Sep 13 by Pablo_Hoopsta

I think Bedford is still around. I'm pretty sure I follow Yugo on Twitter! Some good names there! I agree with FredMan, though, I suspect a lot still read but don't post.

I go in fits and starts these days too.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 7:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024