Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm 10:16 - Feb 19 with 8399 viewsGaztastic

Please, let's not pass up the opportunity to show him up good and proper. Hopefully Clive is free and near a 'phone to call in , start off all innocent like and then go for the kill....
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 08:53 - Feb 20 with 1920 viewsHunterhoop

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 08:43 - Feb 20 by Discodroids

i tried listening to the first ten minutes , i ended up roaming through the discodroid eststate( east wing) roaring and destroying my priceless collection of ming vases and rare french 17th century collection of erotic wooden carved mini elves and nymphs and anything else that came to hand, like the 2ooft alien in 'cloverfield'.

nothing could sate my bloodlust or rage as adrian durham carried out an interview not seen since julia sarpong sprayed her feline bleach over al gore wailing over the plight of the guatemalan shit beetle.

agonising.root canel work was mothers milk in comparrison to harolds bells- palsey-talkin-out-the -side-of-his -mouth cockney twang .

harold being greeted at the gates of talk sport yesterday at 3.59pm.

"For sure, if only hawksbee and jacobs would kneel at my feet"
[Post edited 20 Feb 2015 8:50]

Had a sh*t week, but you don't have bring a smile to my face with some of your posts, Disco. That line about Guatemalan shit beetle was a corker.
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 09:04 - Feb 20 with 1906 viewsDiscodroids

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 08:53 - Feb 20 by Hunterhoop

Had a sh*t week, but you don't have bring a smile to my face with some of your posts, Disco. That line about Guatemalan shit beetle was a corker.

thanks mate, sorry about your week..

"for sure, he aint never gonna boot it up the pitch, adrian"
@harold redknapp, on 'rio' talksport studios
[Post edited 20 Feb 2015 9:07]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 09:08 - Feb 20 with 1899 viewsPommyhoop

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 08:43 - Feb 20 by Discodroids

i tried listening to the first ten minutes , i ended up roaming through the discodroid eststate( east wing) roaring and destroying my priceless collection of ming vases and rare french 17th century collection of erotic wooden carved mini elves and nymphs and anything else that came to hand, like the 2ooft alien in 'cloverfield'.

nothing could sate my bloodlust or rage as adrian durham carried out an interview not seen since julia sarpong sprayed her feline bleach over al gore wailing over the plight of the guatemalan shit beetle.

agonising.root canel work was mothers milk in comparrison to harolds bells- palsey-talkin-out-the -side-of-his -mouth cockney twang .

harold being greeted at the gates of talk sport yesterday at 3.59pm.

"For sure, if only hawksbee and jacobs would kneel at my feet"
[Post edited 20 Feb 2015 8:50]

How dare you!!
>>>>>
<<<<<
I've had root canal work and my wife's great aunt Trudy had bells palsy..

AHHHHHH HAA HAAA.. You

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 09:09 - Feb 20 with 1896 viewsDiscodroids

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 09:08 - Feb 20 by Pommyhoop

How dare you!!
>>>>>
<<<<<

AHHHHHH HAA HAAA.. You

what a gif!....

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 09:10 - Feb 20 with 1889 viewsPommyhoop

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 09:09 - Feb 20 by Discodroids

what a gif!....

Gif of the season?
Gotta be..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 10:05 - Feb 20 with 1812 viewsDWQPR

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 01:46 - Feb 20 by Northernr

Two years of that lying cnt was quite enough thanks. I don't need another hour of it with added Adrian Durham stuck up his rectum.

If only you was as succinct during your interview on 5Live before the Southampton game. I was listening to it on my way to the game just waiting for you to lay right in after a nice little build up of his successes only to be let down by nothing more than 'it is a blessed relief that he is gone'.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 10:26 - Feb 20 with 1781 viewspaulparker

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 09:08 - Feb 20 by Pommyhoop

How dare you!!
>>>>>
<<<<<

AHHHHHH HAA HAAA.. You

Awesome Gif Pommy , I love Goodfella's best film ever !!!

anyway I caught the last 1/2 hour mercifully on the way home and what sums up this cnt up to me was the fact
a/ he tried to sign David Bentley
&
b/ "I would give john terry a 3 year deal , just to have him around the place "

and that's why people we are in the sh*t we are in

cant we set up a donation facebook page and send this fcking crook up to Mars

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024