Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Self Service 2015 .. the legends are back :) 05:14 - Mar 30 with 6358 viewsBarsidepete

Will delete this initial post & edit it. Blokes, you know why. Thank you Toot and PWK and other legends for returning. Noah, you are so verbose.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 4:26]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Self Service 2015 .. the legends are back :) on 20:32 - Jun 2 with 482 viewsLeadbelly

I never said it was a bad thing!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Self Service 2015 .. the legends are back :) on 21:02 - Jun 2 with 469 viewsgerry_us

Self Service 2015 .. the legends are back :) on 20:19 - Jun 2 by wessex_exile

Man v Food and Diners, Drive-ins and Dives are two of me and my eldest boy's must watch TV programmes, particularly when we're having our own tea. I do have to agree though Pete, portion control is clearly not a major issue, and a prodigious amount is either deep-fried, BBQ'd, both, or at the very least smothered in cheese...I really want to go!

Glad to say I have shed over 3 stone ( that's 40 lbs to you Barside) since returning from the US, and yes they do serve enormous portions but the food is delicious, hence my "ungainly" weight gain during my stay. It is however an indictment that "everyone" in the US leaves the restaurants with doggie bags. When I was travelling around the US on business my wife would feed herself at home from a myriad of food bags gleaned from various restaurants we had visited and left with the obligatory "unfinished items".
Self Service 2015 .. the legends are back :) on 14:49 - Jun 3 with 431 viewsBarsidepete

Self Service 2015 .. the legends are back :) on 21:02 - Jun 2 by gerry_us

Glad to say I have shed over 3 stone ( that's 40 lbs to you Barside) since returning from the US, and yes they do serve enormous portions but the food is delicious, hence my "ungainly" weight gain during my stay. It is however an indictment that "everyone" in the US leaves the restaurants with doggie bags. When I was travelling around the US on business my wife would feed herself at home from a myriad of food bags gleaned from various restaurants we had visited and left with the obligatory "unfinished items".

Sorry, Gerry, have been stuffing my face with egg McMuffins. Buy one get one free now. Only a one minute drive away, breakfast special presently.

And listenjng to TalkSport on the mobile. What was the question?

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Self Service 2015 .. the legends are back :) on 17:49 - Jun 3 with 415 viewscarruthers

Two things, I went to B & Q and there in front of me was one of those self service tills, well virtually all of them, needless to say I got some old dear to do it for me.
The other thing was being in Asda and watching some old blue rinse with a knife cutting off all the stalk and odd bits off some broccoli, cheeky minx.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024