Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Dunne 11:11 - May 12 with 1458 viewsBluenWightExile

With my involvement on here unavoidably diminishing here's a nice post!

Congratulations to Joe Dunne on his new job at another CUFC

Huge congratulations to a fine ex-player favourite of mine Ian Allinson.
How on earth he has got Boreham Wood into the Conference National on gates of 225 I have no idea but he's been there for a long time building up his side.

I hope our Mr Humes will get a chance to build on what was achieved so spectacularly last week too. I never felt it was the right or appropriate appointment in August but it worked and what do I know. Congratulations to him too!

Up the U's.

Pinault-noir

Well Dunne on 12:14 - May 12 with 1447 viewsdurham_exile

First BluenWight I am sorry to hear that your involvement is diminishing on this site. I have always considered you to be the voice of reason on this site.

I wholeheartedly support your comments about JD going to Cambridge.

Similarly Ian Allinson was one of my Colchester favourites as well and many years ago I saw Boreham Wood play against Enfield. It is remarkable to think that they are now potentially one step away from league football.

TH is already well respected in some quarters for his Houdini escape act. Next season he has the opportunity to build on the foundations that have been laid.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Well Dunne on 13:40 - May 12 with 1437 viewsBluenWightExile

Nice of you Durham - I try and remain passionate about what's best for the U's.....and league 1 or better is what's what!

Allinson was a fine player and very loyal, just as he has been to Boreham Wood.

Like you I was poorly last year in and out of British hospitals.....not a great experience and made me think about the future. Next week I am looking at property in central France and in doing that I can be mortgage free and begin to make pictures in retirement [at some stage] rather than f/t as I have to do now. So I won't be able to access the internet or be able to respond on here when this happens. My aim would be to return though, because as is obvious, you and I and others on here all share something unique.

Not gone yet.

Up the U's

Pinault-noir

Well Dunne on 14:12 - May 12 with 1428 viewsdurham_exile

Well Dunne on 13:40 - May 12 by BluenWightExile

Nice of you Durham - I try and remain passionate about what's best for the U's.....and league 1 or better is what's what!

Allinson was a fine player and very loyal, just as he has been to Boreham Wood.

Like you I was poorly last year in and out of British hospitals.....not a great experience and made me think about the future. Next week I am looking at property in central France and in doing that I can be mortgage free and begin to make pictures in retirement [at some stage] rather than f/t as I have to do now. So I won't be able to access the internet or be able to respond on here when this happens. My aim would be to return though, because as is obvious, you and I and others on here all share something unique.

Not gone yet.

Up the U's

BluenWight - I wish you all the very best in your property search. I am sure that the climate will be more amenable for outdoor pursuits and will provide fertile territory for your art work.

Good to hear that you will return at some point.

All the best.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Well Dunne on 08:21 - May 13 with 1381 viewswessex_exile

Well Dunne on 14:12 - May 12 by durham_exile

BluenWight - I wish you all the very best in your property search. I am sure that the climate will be more amenable for outdoor pursuits and will provide fertile territory for your art work.

Good to hear that you will return at some point.

All the best.

Up the U's

Indeed, good luck - or should that be bonne chance - BnW! One of my sisters snogged Ian Allison once at a Colchester night club (think it was the Windmill?).

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Well Dunne on 11:38 - May 13 with 1373 viewsBluenWightExile

Merci bien Wessex....tres gentil a vous.

It's necessity really but in life decisions result from the consequences & my future path requires careful consideration..............probably for the first time. So, I have to get it right.
Bit like Humes really!!

I will be on here for a while but when I go it'll be some time before I get to see the U's or be on here. But I aim to be!

Maybe I will find another Thomas Pinault! I understand he was popular with the ladies in Colchester too! Allinson was always a pin-up but I liked his work rate and hope he can do a Braintree at Boreham Wood though it takes some believing on the income from those gates!

Up the U's

Pinault-noir

Well Dunne on 14:05 - May 14 with 1332 viewsburnsieespana

BWE good luck with your plans in France and I hope you enjoy as much as I do here in Spain. Only problem is we can't get to see many games and so depend upon Noah, durham, etc for insites into how the mighty U's are really playing.
Well Dunne on 16:06 - May 14 with 1319 viewsBarsidepete

Well Dunne on 11:38 - May 13 by BluenWightExile

Merci bien Wessex....tres gentil a vous.

It's necessity really but in life decisions result from the consequences & my future path requires careful consideration..............probably for the first time. So, I have to get it right.
Bit like Humes really!!

I will be on here for a while but when I go it'll be some time before I get to see the U's or be on here. But I aim to be!

Maybe I will find another Thomas Pinault! I understand he was popular with the ladies in Colchester too! Allinson was always a pin-up but I liked his work rate and hope he can do a Braintree at Boreham Wood though it takes some believing on the income from those gates!

Up the U's

Alastair, you sound like you're going somewhere without wifi

You have no excuse to not be as annoying, erm, insightful as always.

Godspeed. We have diversely dispersed group of supporters. Now we'll have a Frenchie

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Well Dunne on 16:17 - May 14 with 1314 viewspwrightsknees

Best wishes from me, too, BWE. I hope all works out well for you.
Login to get fewer ads

Well Dunne on 12:49 - May 15 with 1278 viewsburnsieespana

Well Dunne on 16:06 - May 14 by Barsidepete

Alastair, you sound like you're going somewhere without wifi

You have no excuse to not be as annoying, erm, insightful as always.

Godspeed. We have diversely dispersed group of supporters. Now we'll have a Frenchie

Be interesting to know on this site where U's supporters are around the world.
Well Dunne on 18:37 - May 17 with 1227 viewsthrillseeker

BnWE - good luck in France
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024