Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK fight club 19:51 - Oct 24 with 10714 viewsmase

Anyone know what that was all about? Seemed to go on for a while and lots of spectators involved as well as stewards. First trouble I have seen for a few years inside Loftus Road. Heard a bit of chat on the tube afterwards but assume it was alcohol induced to some extent. Hope we don't see a repeat for a long time anyhow.
MK fight club on 08:51 - Oct 26 with 1737 viewsJAPRANGERS

If you want to fight, join a boxing or karate club and really learn how.
MK fight club on 14:41 - Oct 26 with 1551 viewsrunningman75

In this era of everything being sold off it is nice that the franchise football club has made a bid for the franchise on who has the stupidest fans. They probably also wear Chelsea shirts when not following MK Dons.
MK fight club on 17:59 - Oct 26 with 1426 viewsrobith

MK fight club on 19:47 - Oct 25 by kensalriser

I think it was Keynesians vs Friedmanites. No love lost between those two factions. Only takes a slur about quantitive easing to kick it all off.

I don't have children, but if I did, I would straight up disown them if any of them ever chose anything other than Keynes
MK fight club on 18:16 - Oct 26 with 1396 viewsWallyRanger

MK fight club on 14:41 - Oct 26 by runningman75

In this era of everything being sold off it is nice that the franchise football club has made a bid for the franchise on who has the stupidest fans. They probably also wear Chelsea shirts when not following MK Dons.

I dunno runningman, our fans booing our team and calling for one of our own to be sent off is just as stupid imo, up until they started fighting each other I thought their support was infinitely better than ours
MK fight club on 20:01 - Oct 26 with 1321 viewsbillericaydicky

As it was 1975/76 day I thought I heard a chant of 'School end school end do your job'...

Of all the clubs for that to happen I'd have chosen Leeds or Cardiff, but MK Dons!?

Strange.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024