Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If all the stars are in conjunction etc etc 18:26 - Jan 18 with 3583 viewspomanjou

we could move up four places and be within four places and only 8 points of the playoffs
if we beat Wolves on Sato and with 54 points still to play for.

Not being unduly optimistic, its just the facts.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

If all the stars are in conjunction etc etc on 18:32 - Jan 18 with 3564 viewsenfieldargh

Stop it right now young man

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

If all the stars are in conjunction etc etc on 18:37 - Jan 18 with 3535 viewsLblock

TURN IT IN FELLA!!!

Lets just be safe and stay up first.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

If all the stars are in conjunction etc etc on 18:54 - Jan 18 with 3503 viewskropotkin41

I admit that it would be exciting to be on the edge of the play-offs near the end of the season, but I'm more concerned that we avoid the excitement attendant with a near run thing at the other end of the table. Happily take finishing on 60 odd points and feeling like we have a decent chance to get ready for next season.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

If all the stars are in conjunction etc etc on 18:56 - Jan 18 with 3500 viewswestberksr

If all the stars are in conjunction etc etc on 18:37 - Jan 18 by Lblock

TURN IT IN FELLA!!!

Lets just be safe and stay up first.

This division is crazy enough for anything to happen.

Palace bottom to prem in a few months via the playoffs, Derby odds on to go up automatically and don't even make the play offs, Wolves going straight through to D1 without barely pausing for breath.

3 of the daftest ones in the past few years,
If all the stars are in conjunction etc etc on 19:44 - Jan 18 with 3414 viewspomanjou

Thank you, thank you for those kind words endfieldargh.

Fact is the world is going mad. We hounded puncheon and Delaney
out to Palace and our mid four defender turns up attacking for Liverpool
And Green is reportedly on his way to the same place so surely
A top six finish is a possibility

Always look on the bright side of life te dum, te dum te dum te dum.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 19:46]

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

If all the stars are in conjunction etc etc on 20:21 - Jan 18 with 3356 viewsClive_Anderson

Some London team goes up every year with a late charge, wouldn't be surprised if we managed it. The division is pretty ropey this year.
If all the stars are in conjunction etc etc on 21:36 - Jan 18 with 3274 viewsLadbrokeR

How does it go if ifs and ands were pots and pans there'd be no need for tinkers.
If all the stars are in conjunction etc etc (n/t) on 22:01 - Jan 18 with 3237 viewsDorse

If all the stars are in conjunction etc etc on 21:36 - Jan 18 by LadbrokeR

How does it go if ifs and ands were pots and pans there'd be no need for tinkers.

This kind of logic is exactly what led to the original, frankly inflammatory, post.

Why can't we all just be angry that we can't be annoyed at QPR for another week because the bastards won? All this division makes me confused. And now my face hurts because I accidentally smiled on Saturday. Can you put your cheek out? You can, can't you? Well, I bloody have thanks to those inconsistent losers winning.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 22:07]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

If all the stars are in conjunction etc etc on 22:21 - Jan 18 with 3192 viewskropotkin41

One game of the season left in FIFA16 and we're 2nd behind Middlesborough....... need to beat MK Dons to ensure automatic promotion........... of course we've still got Charlie, but we did switch Green for Smithies a long time ago, and Polter is on fire for us too.

Who am I to say we won't go on a crazy winning run (in real life)? Probably worth pointing out that a good 45 minutes against Rotherham should hardly be taken as signs of a QPR renaissance!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024