Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough now on tv 16:35 - Feb 26 with 2851 viewsHayesender

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-middlesbrough-sky-bet-championship-loft

Moved to Friday night

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Middlesbrough now on tv on 16:36 - Feb 26 with 2842 viewsdaveB

oh feck off Sky
Middlesbrough now on tv on 16:39 - Feb 26 with 2829 viewsDorse

Well, that's us fcuked. Again.

Sky - believe in better?! Couldn't be any worse. Shower of bastards.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Middlesbrough now on tv on 16:59 - Feb 26 with 2768 viewsFredManRave

Do they even realise they've turned a draw into a loss as a direct result of their actions. I just hope we can still cling on to 13th place.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:00 - Feb 26 with 2760 viewsWalnut

Always a chance this would get picked, they're interested in Boro not us. They pick the rest of April next week, can't see any way Charlton or Reading is gonna get picked, outside chance of Cardiff for play off push reasons (them not us), realistically only Burnley away in with a shout on April 30 weekend
Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:00 - Feb 26 with 2761 viewsNorthernr

So forced us to go all the way to Boro on a Friday night and now doing the same to their fans in reverse. Disgusting.
Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:05 - Feb 26 with 2743 viewsJuzzie

That's, what, 11 now live on TV this season? And Leeds thought they had it bad.

Funnily enough could work out OK for me as I might not be able to make the Saturday game.

Still, I'd rather it stayed on a Saturday for the greater good, comrades.

[Post edited 26 Feb 2016 17:16]
Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:14 - Feb 26 with 2712 viewsstowmarketrange

That is the final straw for me about buying a season ticket next year.What is the f#cking point of having one when I miss half of the games?
I might as well just pay for the 10 games I can make each season.
F#ck off Sky.I think Burnley,Ipswich and Derby have not had as many games chosen for Sky combined as we have had.
Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:18 - Feb 26 with 2690 viewsJuzzie

Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:14 - Feb 26 by stowmarketrange

That is the final straw for me about buying a season ticket next year.What is the f#cking point of having one when I miss half of the games?
F#ck off Sky.I think Burnley,Ipswich and Derby have not had as many games chosen for Sky combined as we have had.

Sky and the PL/FL/FA don't care about us anymore. We're not the customer, the tv viewer is.

We made football what it is and our thanks is this.

[Post edited 26 Feb 2016 17:19]
Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:19 - Feb 26 with 2680 viewswestberksr

from a purely selfish point of view (my personal favourite), this suits me as i wanted to go to Uttoxeter racing the following day.

although i'd resigned myself to missing a home defeat and part of the Boro promotion party so i might end up cursing Sky anyway; everything is there fault! kunts
Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:30 - Feb 26 with 2651 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Moved to April Fool's Day, you can almost hear the cliched headlines already.

If we're hacked off, imagine how Boro fans feel as well. Going for the title, want to be there to savour each moment and support their team, and it gets shunted so as to be maximum hassle for them to get home.

Utter joke and frankly, if you allow that dreadful product into your house, you're a teeny bit culpable as well!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:35 - Feb 26 with 2634 viewsWalnut

As an aside Sky have moved every Leicester game in April plus the first in May to the Sundays. FIVE Sundays on the trot .
Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:51 - Feb 26 with 2599 viewspaesanu

Year by year, football streams online are getting better and better. One day Sky is going to go the way of Woolworths & Blockbusters

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:52 - Feb 26 with 2594 viewsted_hendrix

Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:14 - Feb 26 by stowmarketrange

It's just another reason that I gave up on football and didn't renew this season and wont be getting a ST ever again.
In fact I've only been to LR once this season, at the risk of repeating myself I've totally given up with the whole goddam thing, for the last few seasons I've had my ST it was or so it seemed a never ending change of fixtures lists that was an arse to reorganise.
I cant be the only ordinary everyday average bloke who's walked away from supporting his football club of birth can I?
It's been said enough times and done to death but bolox to those bastards at Sky, come round my house with your fcking cameras and poncy interviewers and I'll give you a few home truths .

Look at the empty seats in stadiums

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Middlesbrough now on tv on 18:08 - Feb 26 with 2556 viewsFredManRave

Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:35 - Feb 26 by Walnut

As an aside Sky have moved every Leicester game in April plus the first in May to the Sundays. FIVE Sundays on the trot .

Blimey! They're paying the price of modern day football success, I suppose.

As for our games, somebody mentioned how the quality of streams are getting better but the problem with this season is that only the TV games have been available on stream. So taking a leaf out of westberksrs' book of selfishness having a high number of tv games suits me and all other ExPats as it means we can see the games live. Otherwise it's commentary or Text Updates and isawqpratwcitys' HT stat updates.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2016 18:09]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Middlesbrough now on tv on 19:03 - Feb 26 with 2436 viewsHarbour

me and my bro planning rare away trip to Cardiff game as he is in Cornwall me in London....really hoping this game does not move from Sat 16/04...as Brighton V Foolham scheduled for Friday 15/04 was thinking the Cardiff game was safe from Sky?
Middlesbrough now on tv on 19:35 - Feb 26 with 2381 viewsHollowayRanger

good I like night games

but who will be the april fool on the night

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Middlesbrough now on tv on 20:02 - Feb 26 with 2335 viewsVish

surely this is a game where sing what we think of Sky Sports, alas Wolves.
Middlesbrough now on tv on 14:14 - Feb 27 with 2050 viewsMatch82

Middlesbrough now on tv on 17:51 - Feb 26 by paesanu

Year by year, football streams online are getting better and better. One day Sky is going to go the way of Woolworths & Blockbusters

The streams may be getting better, but the games are only online at all if someone has bought the tv rights. One of the U.S. networks has bought rights to every single premier league game (including 3 o clock kickoffs) so you can always watch the premier league online. Our best bet is someone doing the same for championship game, but there probably isn't the audience globally...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024