Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex McCarthy 18:06 - Mar 6 with 4066 viewsQPRDave

Another Howler.
"Cleared the ball" and passed it straight to Firmino just outside the 18 yd box
For a keeper with such a great rep he don't half make alot b*lls ups.....
Great bit of business getting rid there
Alex McCarthy on 18:12 - Mar 6 with 3539 viewsQPR_John

Hardly passed it, seemed to slip as he was clearing the ball
Alex McCarthy on 18:14 - Mar 6 with 3529 viewsQPRDave

Al's bit irked too!

Alex McCarthy on 18:18 - Mar 6 with 3509 viewsTacticalR

God knows what's happened to McCarthy. Last season I thought he looked quite good for us at home against Liverpool, even though we lost the match. By the end of the season when we got hammered away at Leicester he looked terrible.

Air hostess clique

Alex McCarthy on 18:22 - Mar 6 with 3496 viewsQPRDave

Alex McCarthy on 18:12 - Mar 6 by QPR_John

Hardly passed it, seemed to slip as he was clearing the ball

Oh ok sorry John.....So what happened was the Palace player (sorry don't know which one)
knocked the ball back to McCarthy. Then the 3rd stud on his left boot I believe got completely caked in what is believed by onlookers to be mud!!
Thus the rest of the boot was unable to gain traction and so the right boot having already been swung by the right leg, skimmed the ball, (made of leather I believe)
The ball then traveled at a slower speed and trajectory (imo) and landed invitingly at Firmino's boots, (that are attached to his legs)
He then ran forward a couple of steps and kicked the ball past McCarthy
Alex McCarthy on 18:24 - Mar 6 with 3487 viewsQPRDave

Alex McCarthy on 18:18 - Mar 6 by TacticalR

God knows what's happened to McCarthy. Last season I thought he looked quite good for us at home against Liverpool, even though we lost the match. By the end of the season when we got hammered away at Leicester he looked terrible.

Never took to him tactical. Just seemed too dodgy most of the time
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 21:53]
Alex McCarthy on 18:28 - Mar 6 with 3473 viewsQPR_John

Alex McCarthy on 18:22 - Mar 6 by QPRDave

Oh ok sorry John.....So what happened was the Palace player (sorry don't know which one)
knocked the ball back to McCarthy. Then the 3rd stud on his left boot I believe got completely caked in what is believed by onlookers to be mud!!
Thus the rest of the boot was unable to gain traction and so the right boot having already been swung by the right leg, skimmed the ball, (made of leather I believe)
The ball then traveled at a slower speed and trajectory (imo) and landed invitingly at Firmino's boots, (that are attached to his legs)
He then ran forward a couple of steps and kicked the ball past McCarthy

Took you 10 minutes to come up with that
Alex McCarthy on 18:43 - Mar 6 with 3418 viewsDiscodroids

I was happier than kellie Maloney in a dorothy perkins Funnel coat and his wfes tights when we bought Mcarthy And Mutch.

I may have been wrong.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Alex McCarthy on 18:55 - Mar 6 with 3390 viewspaulparker

How the Fcuk can that Scouse maggot Jamie carrager say it was a blatant pen
The geezer dived , it's cheating you plum , I can't believe what I'm hearing
What with sky's obsession with that manc cnt Noel Gallagher I really thinking of knocking sky on the head , infant when Vinyl has finished I think I will

As for pardew , if he was chocolate he would lick himself, an utter cant of epic proportions
I found it quite funny him throwing his toys out the pram

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Alex McCarthy on 18:59 - Mar 6 with 3373 viewsTheBlob

Never understood the support for him on here.He was always a dodgepot of Green-esque proportions.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Alex McCarthy on 19:02 - Mar 6 with 3364 viewseghamranger

Can't stand Pardew, got the hump in the interview and showed his true aggressive self.... Now palarse are hovering close to relegation..... Marvellous
Alex McCarthy on 19:43 - Mar 6 with 3288 viewsflynnbo

Alex McCarthy on 18:55 - Mar 6 by paulparker

How the Fcuk can that Scouse maggot Jamie carrager say it was a blatant pen
The geezer dived , it's cheating you plum , I can't believe what I'm hearing
What with sky's obsession with that manc cnt Noel Gallagher I really thinking of knocking sky on the head , infant when Vinyl has finished I think I will

As for pardew , if he was chocolate he would lick himself, an utter cant of epic proportions
I found it quite funny him throwing his toys out the pram

Must be a scouse thing what with the manager of the diving dons yesterday.
Alex McCarthy on 21:28 - Mar 6 with 3131 viewsingeminate

Alex McCarthy on 18:14 - Mar 6 by QPRDave

Al's bit irked too!

Great watch and fair play to the interviewer.

Checked who he brought on as subs and yep first one on was Jordan Mutch on 70 Mins!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Alex McCarthy on 21:30 - Mar 6 with 3122 viewsMetallica_Hoop

My ex-boss is a big Palace fan and he said "what does Mutch do"

Mutch ado about nothing

sorry.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alex McCarthy on 21:45 - Mar 6 with 3088 viewsLongsufferingR

Alex McCarthy on 18:59 - Mar 6 by TheBlob

Never understood the support for him on here.He was always a dodgepot of Green-esque proportions.

I think it was based on a blinding performance for Reading at LR and a general desire to have a younger keeper to keep Green out of the side. Didn't exactly work out!
Alex McCarthy on 21:52 - Mar 6 with 3065 viewsPunteR

I wasn't convinced by McCarthy but then i wasn't convinced about Smithies either. Smithies has proved himself when given the chance McCarthy hasn't.
Which reminds me, where's mvpeter these days?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Alex McCarthy on 04:18 - Mar 7 with 2891 viewstimcocking

A bit mean of me, but I'm chuckling. I really rated him and it will be painful if he goes on to be a great keeper and we went for Green instead. As it is, I'm loving Alex Smithies so far.
Alex McCarthy on 08:30 - Mar 7 with 2789 viewsYorkRanger

McCarthy is a very good keeper, and will prove to be so. I remain of the view that the correct approach should have been to play him instead of Green. Anyway Smithies is now proving what a good signing he was so all is well that ends well....
Alex McCarthy on 08:54 - Mar 7 with 2752 viewsToast_R

Thought it was a pen all day, tried to pull out of the tackle but didn't quite manage it, his knee takes out Benteke's foot, definite contact. Two ex Rangers who gifted 3 point to Liverpool yesterday, fairly amusing.

Pardew is the an amazing Boom and Bust manager. No league win since December now, relegation becoming a reality as the weeks turn over. Warnock seems to have inadvertently mind f*cked him.
Alex McCarthy on 09:28 - Mar 7 with 2715 viewsfrancisbowles

Alex McCarthy on 18:18 - Mar 6 by TacticalR

He spent too much time in Green's company and picked up his nerves and dodgy kicking habits!
Alex McCarthy on 11:10 - Mar 7 with 2616 viewsBluce_Ree

Alex McCarthy on 09:28 - Mar 7 by francisbowles

He spent too much time in Green's company and picked up his nerves and dodgy kicking habits!

KING GREEN will save that penalty and sex up your woman at the same time.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Alex McCarthy on 12:43 - Mar 7 with 2541 viewsqpr1976

Wanted him to be good, but in 3 starts I saw him concede 8 goals. 3 against a team 2 divisions below us. Had my doubts then. Nothings changed except he's Palarses problem now. Good business to make a profit on him IMO.

I bleieve we have better in Smithies and potentially another one in Ingram (I hope)
[Post edited 7 Mar 2016 12:44]
Alex McCarthy on 12:48 - Mar 7 with 2526 viewssimmo

It seems that a year sitting on a bench has done him absolutely no favours. Shame as he looked a really good keeper when we signed him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Alex McCarthy on 12:49 - Mar 7 with 2521 viewsBluce_Ree

Alex McCarthy on 12:48 - Mar 7 by simmo

It seems that a year sitting on a bench has done him absolutely no favours. Shame as he looked a really good keeper when we signed him.

Or he's just gash. It happens.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Alex McCarthy on 08:08 - Mar 12 with 2250 viewsToast_R

Palace were "evened out" last night at Waitrose Fakes. Never a penalty and the red card was rank. Atkins doing his thing again.
Alex McCarthy on 09:15 - Mar 12 with 2160 viewsJonDoeman

Alex McCarthy on 08:08 - Mar 12 by Toast_R

Palace were "evened out" last night at Waitrose Fakes. Never a penalty and the red card was rank. Atkins doing his thing again.

That penalty was the correct decision IMO . Though as I keep saying, there's no need for the red in those situations .

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024