Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fathers Day. 11:02 - Jun 19 with 7081 viewsDiscodroids

I understand its a steaming pile of commercial chestnuts, but it a good excuse to See my old Man East Ham Dave at The East ham social club in upton park today and Will be taking my Boy Simon along as well .

Just going to enjoy the roast potatoes on the bar and the subsidised pints of carlsberg export and watch the pair of them together enjoy a couple of pints and talk about Bobby moore And Dimitri Payet. They dont get together often enough.

I know many like my Mrs Do not have their dads with them any longer..so..a painful day as well...anyway..Happy fathers day to all the dads .

Anyway a blast from the past on Fathers day....

I also Just read that Brooklyn Beckham has been released by Arsenal. Must be difficult if he is only going to be conference standard or worse people will always compare him to his dad.

ive always found it hard living in the footsteps of my father , East ham dave, of east ham.

his membership number is 00000000000002 at the east ham working mens club.

he had a affair with stephanie desyks.

He sold french blues to dave dee dozy beaky mick and titch in 1964 which resulted in titch falling off the stage at east ham granada

He had a drink with jesus christ otherwise known as robert powell in a hotel bar.

he once punched stevie marriot in the nose in forest gate pub in 1963.

he played harmonica with ronnie lane in a skiffle band in upton park.

every song he plays on said harmonica sounds like the old grey whistle test theme tune.

he smoked weed with otis reading , again at the east ham granada, back stage in 1966.

he went to live in a cave in cornwall for 3 months when my mum left him breifly in the long hot summer of 1976.

when my mum finally left him in 1978, he got steaming and got on stage with georgie fame and 'done the dog' , before falling off the stage, at yes, the east ham granada.

after a marathon drinking session and spu nking all the housekeeping he returned home to my somewhat apocolyptic step mother , with the excuse that , "I turned the corner on green street and got knocked out by a freak gust of wind , that carried me 20 yards down the road and knocked me out. for at least 8 hours...some c unt must have lifted me fcking wallet when i was unconscious "..

Such was his performance he came to believe this story himself , despite stinking of vodka, bicardi,gin and 180 'kim' cigarettes.

still maintains this crock of shit story to this day.

insists he is the 2nd cousin of ry cooder and tom waites despite zero evidence to back these questionable facts up.

this is just a microscopic (and legal)sample of the legend that is east ham dave, which even at the age of 70, shows no sign of stopping to this very day.

*for the sake of my mothers dignity i cannot mention the story invloving her, my old man and geroge melly in 1977

[Post edited 19 Jun 2016 11:03]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fathers Day. on 23:25 - Jun 19 with 1691 viewsBluce_Ree

Just another excuse for the dads on my Facebook feed to post up more fking pictures of their lame kids. Fk this day.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Fathers Day. on 00:09 - Jun 20 with 1673 viewsBrixtonR

Fathers Day. on 23:16 - Jun 19 by PunteR

My dad is a top fella. Been a sales rep for nearly 40 years at the same company. He's turned down loads of offers for promotion and just kept his life simple. Plays lead guitar in a band doing weddings,likes a beer and loves his grandkids.
Poor bloke, I gave him his first few grey hairs. He never did drugs or even smoked , so to see me coming home at 6 in the morning completely off it when I was 17 must have been heartbreaking for him. I was a nightmare teenager but he's never held it against me,even when I used to break his music equipment.! I completely wrecked his 4 track machine trying to record my own rave tunes using his Yamaha keyboard plugged into his delay and wah wah pedals plugged into his Bose amp plugged into the 4 track. Blew up his Trio amp as well. He hates house music. Lol.
He set a good example for me though that family comes first over everything.
Top man.

I completely wrecked his 4 track machine trying to record my own rave tunes using his Yamaha keyboard plugged into his delay and wah wah pedals plugged into his Bose amp plugged into the 4 track. Blew up his Trio amp as well. He hates house music. Lol.

Absolutely brilliant mate - I cracked up :-)

Glad he forgave you though !
Fathers Day. on 01:12 - Jun 20 with 1655 viewsloftinoz

Fathers Day. on 12:05 - Jun 19 by W13R

Disco, these episodes in your old mans life must be where you get your wit and humour from.
I have a very close friend who's parents have also lived a full and varied life and no doubt this is why he is one of the funniest fellas I have met in my life.

Anyway, you have a good day with what sounds like a legend of a dad and I hope your boy is also on the mend.

whose not who's.
Fathers Day. on 04:46 - Jun 20 with 1635 viewsFredManRave

Fathers Day. on 23:25 - Jun 19 by Bluce_Ree

Just another excuse for the dads on my Facebook feed to post up more fking pictures of their lame kids. Fk this day.

Are you filling in for Deano?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fathers Day. on 05:10 - Jun 20 with 1632 viewstimcocking

Fair play to him.

Which cave in Cornwall i wonder?
Fathers Day. on 10:39 - Jun 20 with 1556 viewsW13R

Fathers Day. on 01:12 - Jun 20 by loftinoz

whose not who's.

Fanks four the speling leson
Fathers Day. on 12:47 - Jun 20 with 1520 viewsYorkRanger

Disco - had a pretty manic Monday morning. Just grabbed a sandwich and read your original post -nicely done - put a smile on my face
Fathers Day. on 13:21 - Jun 20 with 1500 viewssupahoopsa

Brilliant day yesterday, Hoops Jnr #1 (age 17)scored his maiden century playing cricket for the local men's team and Hoops Jnr#2 (age 16) took 4-30 in 6 overs in the same match.

A prouder Dad would have been hard to find yesterday.

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024