Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hodgson 21:55 - Jun 27 with 8864 viewsted_hendrix

Fall on your sword.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Hodgson on 23:07 - Jul 13 with 825 viewsNortholt_Rs

Hodgson on 15:55 - Jul 13 by kensalriser

Yeah...do you think Big Sam is the man to help restore my sense of national pride then?

I'm always proud to be an Englishman - nothing to do with having a shyt football team.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Hodgson on 23:26 - Jul 13 with 808 viewsjohncharles

Allardyce would get England playing English football, something they are good at. Something that seems to have been lost along the way.

Strong and stable my arse.

Hodgson on 00:04 - Jul 14 with 784 viewsPommyhoop

Hodgson on 15:40 - Jul 13 by daveB

Lets face it we can't get any worse. If Big Sam comes in and makes a pigs ear of the job then so what, we've been crap bar 2 tournaments for 50 years

Agree with this. We've tried the foreign route and the boring yes man route. At least Big Sam seem's to be his own man with his own ideas. A bit like our own Mr Venables.
Give him a crack ...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hodgson on 06:19 - Jul 14 with 750 viewsFredManRave

Hodgson on 00:04 - Jul 14 by Pommyhoop

Agree with this. We've tried the foreign route and the boring yes man route. At least Big Sam seem's to be his own man with his own ideas. A bit like our own Mr Venables.
Give him a crack ...

Personally I'd like to see Ronaldo get the job. Very impressive the way he managed the team and achieved their European Championhsip win.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Hodgson on 09:22 - Jul 14 with 701 viewsToast_R

Hodgson on 06:19 - Jul 14 by FredManRave

Personally I'd like to see Ronaldo get the job. Very impressive the way he managed the team and achieved their European Championhsip win.

Only in a player manager role.
Hodgson on 12:19 - Jul 18 with 591 viewsR_from_afar

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/case-harry-redknapp-why-hes-not-lost-it-yet

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024