Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chery's pen 08:05 - Nov 20 with 2643 viewsBlackCrowe

Yes you should always score a pen or at least flipping get it on target, but the time that it took to get Olsson off the pitch was pretty disgsuting - should get an extra match ban for that.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Chery's pen on 08:31 - Nov 20 with 2572 viewsnix

I actually think they should get a match fine for not keeping their players under control. We've had one for much less than that. Olson plus Naismith was having a go at the ref all game and could have had a second yellow for it.
Chery's pen on 10:21 - Nov 20 with 2357 viewsbosh67

Yes, Olsson refused to leave the pitch and go down the tunnel. So between the award and Chery finally taking the penalty it took 2.5 minutes. Can't really blame the ref. Those were the rules. Difficult for him to book other players in the 1st minute when they were playing up too.

Ultimately, Chery had far too long to hang around, plus after about a minute of standing there one of the Norwich players picked it up and walked off with it. So lots of gamesmanship and that ultimately put him off. I think perhaps after all that time Chery could have turned to Polter and said, I've been waiting here too long, I'm not focussed and handed the job over.

That said, we responded extremely well to the miss and just kept attacking until we broke through.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 10:22]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chery's pen on 10:39 - Nov 20 with 2310 viewsenfieldargh

Can a player receive a second Red card for not obeying the rule of the referee?

Also I thought the Norwich bench where preparing a substitution then changed their minds delaying things again

In all this Chery stood over the ball waiting.

Then the ref sodded about in front of him for 15 seconds.

Might have been a good idea if Chery had walked away from the ball to compose himself whilst all this was going on

Watching the NFL show where the DEEEfense call a time out a split second before a field goal extra point is about to be kicked. The kicker makes the kick but then has to re take it after the time outs up.

Quite often he skus the re-take wide

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Chery's pen on 11:18 - Nov 20 with 2242 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Chery's pen on 10:39 - Nov 20 by enfieldargh

Also I thought the Norwich bench where preparing a substitution then changed their minds delaying things again

Might have been a good idea if Chery had walked away from the ball to compose himself whilst all this was going on

Watching the NFL show where the DEEEfense call a time out a split second before a field goal extra point is about to be kicked. The kicker makes the kick but then has to re take it after the time outs up.

I'm pretty sure you can get two reds.

Also, in the second half one of their fûck nuggets belted the ball at Onouha I think after the ref had blown for a free, and Shodipo took such a whack to the face I heard the sound of fist hitting face from my seat! They could very easily have lost more players!
Chery's pen on 11:31 - Nov 20 with 2209 viewsrsonist

Chery's pen on 11:18 - Nov 20 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Also, in the second half one of their fûck nuggets belted the ball at Onouha I think after the ref had blown for a free, and Shodipo took such a whack to the face I heard the sound of fist hitting face from my seat! They could very easily have lost more players!

Yeah I missed the particulars of that Shodipo incident but everyone certainly heard it, poor sod.

Of course some berk behind me was straight on at him for not tracking back immediately after...
Chery's pen on 11:34 - Nov 20 with 2194 viewsbosh67

Chery's pen on 11:18 - Nov 20 by Pablo_Hoopsta

The tackle on Lynch was dreadful. I think him not rolling around stopped the Norwich lad getting sent off just before half time. Had they not had one player off that perhaps would have been a red. It was a terrible and frustrated lunge.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chery's pen on 15:44 - Nov 20 with 1972 viewsTacticalR

What if the player refuses to go off after the second red card? It could become an infinite loop of red cards.

Air hostess clique

Chery's pen on 16:42 - Nov 20 with 1890 viewsjohncharles

Chery's pen on 15:44 - Nov 20 by TacticalR

What if the player refuses to go off after the second red card? It could become an infinite loop of red cards.

Three red cards and it's the firing squad.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Chery's pen on 13:36 - Nov 21 with 1628 viewsPinnerPaul

Referee can add a "Misconduct report" to a red card - quite common at grassroots as you would expect!
Chery's pen on 13:38 - Nov 21 with 1617 viewsPinnerPaul

Chery's pen on 15:44 - Nov 20 by TacticalR

and the answer there, is for ref to tell all and sundry "Either he goes off or we all do - match abandoned" - again not unknown ay my lowly level!
Chery's pen on 13:39 - Nov 21 with 1614 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I am not sure who took the longest to get off the pitch, him or the Forest player a fortnight ago!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024