Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rogue One 14:38 - Dec 16 with 10039 viewstoboboly

Just watched Rogue One, better than force awakens for me. A few silly bits that probably weren't necessary but overall I was impressed.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Rogue One on 17:26 - Dec 16 with 7523 viewsPunteR

Exactly what my lad said who saw it today . Looking forward to seeing this.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Rogue One on 17:31 - Dec 16 with 7511 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I see it has Donnie Yen in it, an excellent martial artist. Havent seen him in anything English yet (though did see him have a good fight with Mike Tyson in one of the Ip Man films, which I recommend if you like your kung fu).

Reviews seem good, people say the fans of the original 3 will probably be the bigger fans of this one. Looking forward to it!
Rogue One on 19:20 - Dec 16 with 7454 viewsqpr85

Saw this Wednesday night and I was absolutely blown away, 100% I agree it really was better than TFA.

The silly bits you mention (walking in the city, ship taking off) I think were brilliant and is what TFA should have done for the nostalgia. The whole thing from start to finish was, for me, just brilliant I really did enjoy it and I watched the sequels today.

It was meant to be a stand alone movie but I thought it came across as Star Wars Episode 3.5, but that's not a bad thing. Can't wait to take my little boy to see it tomorrow but unsure how he will take it.
Rogue One on 13:50 - Dec 17 with 7289 viewsHooped_Pullie

Saw it on Thursday, loved it though you just about notice that being a war movie, it is a bit grim. Don't want to give any spoilers away, but you don't see many war movies with full-on happy endings.

Thought the acting was decent, though the very best performance was by the great Peter Cushing, who's been dead for 22 years ! I liked the little blink-and-miss surprises too. Great last 30 seconds as well, ah, the wonders of modern technology...
Rogue One on 17:36 - Dec 17 with 7190 viewsBedford_R

Seen it twice so far. It was much better the second time as I could watch the film instead of being flabbergasted... And I saw a lot more the second time around. The dogs bits...

RMH_R Reborn

Rogue One on 20:31 - Dec 17 with 7130 viewsthame_hoops

Really enjoyed it, fantastic film, loved the 'cameos' Vader was a bit odd though! Badass ending
Rogue One on 09:28 - Dec 23 with 7031 viewsToast_R

Saw it last night, was completely blown away. Makes TFA look silly in comparison but then I'm not a fan of JJ Abram's movies.

Amazing how far the CGI technology has come and it would be interesting to know what Peter Cushing's family make of that. I'd be careful of taking the younger kids to see it (although is a 12a) as it's pretty dark and quite harrowing in some scenes. Finally a Star Wars movie aimed at a mature audience. Had everything you could wish for and no annoying characters that grate - 9/10.
Rogue One on 12:26 - Dec 23 with 6979 viewsRs_Holy

Yep... Saw it last night.... EPIC!
Login to get fewer ads

Rogue One on 12:44 - Dec 23 with 6957 viewsmikeygunn

Loved it. Very little humour really, very dark, cant wait to see it again. Missed the scrolling text at the beginning but i'll let them off!
Rogue One on 12:59 - Dec 23 with 6948 viewsFredManRave

Rogue One on 09:28 - Dec 23 by Toast_R

Saw it last night, was completely blown away. Makes TFA look silly in comparison but then I'm not a fan of JJ Abram's movies.

Amazing how far the CGI technology has come and it would be interesting to know what Peter Cushing's family make of that. I'd be careful of taking the younger kids to see it (although is a 12a) as it's pretty dark and quite harrowing in some scenes. Finally a Star Wars movie aimed at a mature audience. Had everything you could wish for and no annoying characters that grate - 9/10.

I had just assumed that it would be as family friendly as TFA and as such was going to see it tonight with my two boys who are 5 and 9. Not so sure now?!

Sod it just decided I'm going to go anyway. As long as it's just dark and not violent/scary then I'm sure they'll be fine.

Personally, I can't wait to see it.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Rogue One on 13:12 - Dec 23 with 6930 viewsmikeygunn

Rogue One on 12:59 - Dec 23 by FredManRave

I had just assumed that it would be as family friendly as TFA and as such was going to see it tonight with my two boys who are 5 and 9. Not so sure now?!

Sod it just decided I'm going to go anyway. As long as it's just dark and not violent/scary then I'm sure they'll be fine.

Personally, I can't wait to see it.

Some parts are quite violent to be honest. None of it is scary as such, unless you are scared of Vader, in which case its violent and scary!!
Rogue One on 14:22 - Dec 23 with 6893 viewsGloucs_R

Took my 7 year old, he didn't understand some of the plot. Felt far more grown up than the others. Darker from the start to the end.

Enjoyed it though but won't be buying it and letting my 4 year old watch it!!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Rogue One on 15:02 - Dec 23 with 6865 viewsBluce_Ree

Worst of the 8 for me.

I'm not a fan of the series but I've enjoyed the 7 previous films. Saw six of them in the cinema but never really felt the need to watch them very often. I've probably seen SW three times and the rest twice.

I liked Force Awakens for what it was.

Anyway, this one: I was so bored. First one to bore me so by default it's the worst one for me.

Apart from THAT SCENE at the end.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Rogue One on 16:42 - Dec 23 with 6816 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

"Apart from THAT SCENE at the end."

Wouldn't want to come up against that cnt on the terraces
Rogue One on 18:46 - Dec 23 with 6765 viewsPunteR

For QPR/StarWars fans..

https://goo.gl/IpD1sI

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Rogue One on 21:15 - Dec 23 with 6701 viewsrsonist

Last half hour once all the pew-pew got going was terrific and made up for the previous 90 minutes which I thought were a bit of a flat chore and really made me appreciate Force Awakens more.

Funny thing about the Cushing controversy is he looks healthier in this than when he was alive...

Final scene was awesome but imagine how much better it would have been if they hadn't had the mediocre earlier scene with him in.... bad choking joke and JEJ's voice has really changed.
Rogue One on 21:16 - Dec 23 with 6700 viewsrsonist

By the way. It is shocking how much of the film they edited out in the reshoots... completely different.
Rogue One on 21:53 - Dec 23 with 6678 viewsHayesender

Just read that Carrie Fisher has had a massive heart attack on a flight to Los Angeles.

Shite year to be a celebrity

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rogue One on 22:11 - Dec 23 with 6660 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Rogue One on 21:53 - Dec 23 by Hayesender

Just read that Carrie Fisher has had a massive heart attack on a flight to Los Angeles.

Shite year to be a celebrity

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-carrie-fisher-cardiac-20161223-story

Dreadful year.
Rogue One on 22:22 - Dec 23 with 6653 viewsBrightonhoop

Rogue One on 22:11 - Dec 23 by Hoop_Du_Jour

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-carrie-fisher-cardiac-20161223-story

Dreadful year.

Rogue One on 15:34 - Dec 26 with 6503 viewsDorse

Just back from watching it with Mini Dorse. Safe to say that my gast is well and truly flabbered.

Top notch.

And THAT scene was fcuking awesome.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rogue One on 15:40 - Dec 26 with 6496 viewsFredManRave

Rogue One on 15:34 - Dec 26 by Dorse

Just back from watching it with Mini Dorse. Safe to say that my gast is well and truly flabbered.

Top notch.

And THAT scene was fcuking awesome.

I didn't go as hoped but will hopefully go this week and whilst I and everybody else that hasn't seen it yet don't want any spoilers can you just confirm if "THAT SCENE" that I'm reading about is as good as the following clasic Sci-Fi scene although this one was obviously pre CGI;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Rogue One on 17:11 - Dec 26 with 6455 viewsDorse

Rogue One on 15:40 - Dec 26 by FredManRave

I didn't go as hoped but will hopefully go this week and whilst I and everybody else that hasn't seen it yet don't want any spoilers can you just confirm if "THAT SCENE" that I'm reading about is as good as the following clasic Sci-Fi scene although this one was obviously pre CGI;

Spoiler Alert - THIS is THAT scene

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rogue One on 09:31 - Dec 29 with 6327 viewslondonscottish

Saw it yesterday. Was not looking forward to it as I've never really got the Star Wars thing other than watching the first one when I was 13. Hated the one that came out last year.

So was was massively surprised by Rogue One.

Watched in 3D which probably helped.

Night and day compared to that Disney bollx.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Rogue One on 10:09 - Dec 29 with 6290 viewskingsburyR

Never seen any of the Star Wars films!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024