Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pie and a pint 13:00 - Jan 19 with 3066 viewskingsburyR

At least the club try and look like they are "giving back"

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Pie and a pint on 13:16 - Jan 19 with 3012 viewsLongsufferingR

How long before somebody tweets them "...but I'd prefer a hot dog and a coke, it's not fair..."?
Pie and a pint on 13:22 - Jan 19 with 2967 viewsBklynRanger

It's not a pint though is it? 330 ml - that's barely six tenths of a pint! Yet more spin from the powers that be.
Pie and a pint on 13:23 - Jan 19 with 2956 viewseghamranger

Fair play to them.... date changed so it's not valentines night then they are giving us boys a pie & pint for £3...

Happy days
Pie and a pint on 13:28 - Jan 19 with 2926 viewsJamie

The Twitter page is going to be carnage when they run out of Balti pies.
Pie and a pint on 13:28 - Jan 19 with 2926 viewskingsburyR

Pie and a pint on 13:22 - Jan 19 by BklynRanger

It's not a pint though is it? 330 ml - that's barely six tenths of a pint! Yet more spin from the powers that be.

In all fairness those bottle are much bigger than 330ml even if they do taste like cat wee!!

I'd go nearer a pint!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Pie and a pint on 13:29 - Jan 19 with 2922 viewsJeff

Pie and a pint on 13:16 - Jan 19 by LongsufferingR

How long before somebody tweets them "...but I'd prefer a hot dog and a coke, it's not fair..."?

Immediately. I noted / posted on The Facebook that of the first 8 responses to the offer, 7 were negative...

Can we not knock it?

Pie and a pint on 13:29 - Jan 19 with 2920 viewsWalnut

They also mentioned in the initial announcement those unable to attend would get some recompense (or is missing the game enough??). No mention of that yet.
Pie and a pint on 13:34 - Jan 19 with 2900 viewsLongsufferingR

Pie and a pint on 13:29 - Jan 19 by Jeff

Immediately. I noted / posted on The Facebook that of the first 8 responses to the offer, 7 were negative...

Makes me want to adopt the persona of your avatar and hunt the 7 of them down.
Login to get fewer ads

Pie and a pint on 14:11 - Jan 19 with 2791 viewsLunarJetman

Pie and a pint on 13:34 - Jan 19 by LongsufferingR

Makes me want to adopt the persona of your avatar and hunt the 7 of them down.

What are the odds on them running out of beer, pies or both though? This is QPR after all.
Pie and a pint on 14:53 - Jan 19 with 2689 viewsMedwayR

Snide move by the club to offer this when they know full well that we're all on our new year diet, evil Hoos.

Poll: Who’s better?

Pie and a pint on 15:08 - Jan 19 with 2648 viewsLunarJetman

I bet Evil Les suggested it to him....
Pie and a pint on 15:25 - Jan 19 with 2611 viewsrobith

Seemed a good offer to me ¯_(ツ)_/¯

But it ends before I usually get there, and I hate Carlsberg, so probably won't partake
Pie and a pint on 15:51 - Jan 19 with 2547 viewsToast_R

I actually quite like drinking Carlsberg, minimal hang over effect.
Pie and a pint on 16:37 - Jan 19 with 2459 viewsqueensparker

Pie and a pint on 13:29 - Jan 19 by Jeff

What did all these miserable, entitled bast*rds do before social media? Or has social media made them this way?

The internet was supposed to bring humanity together but so far it just seems to have given every joyless cretin the idea that they're really important and the world evolves around them (present company excepted of course)
Pie and a pint on 19:50 - Jan 19 with 2243 viewsjohncharles

Pie and a pint on 15:51 - Jan 19 by Toast_R

I actually quite like drinking Carlsberg, minimal hang over effect.

Much the same as tap water but with less flavour.

Strong and stable my arse.

Pie and a pint on 20:39 - Jan 19 with 2178 viewsOldPedro

Pie and a pint on 19:50 - Jan 19 by johncharles

Much the same as tap water but with less flavour.

Probably

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Pie and a pint on 23:55 - Jan 19 with 2078 viewsGloryHunter

You've got to get in before 2.30, which rules me out because I'm always in the pub till 2.45. And anyway, they'll either run out of beer & pies, or else the innumerate morons* in the kiosks won't be able to cope with the rush.

*At the Blackburn game I handed one the exact money for three Carlsbergs, and he still gave me a pound change!
Pie and a pint on 04:44 - Jan 20 with 2020 viewsJigsore

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Pie and a pint on 08:10 - Jan 20 with 1937 viewsVish

FAO - Walnut

I got an email below about the date change;

As I am sure you are aware, the club confirmed on Monday that the date of our Sky Bet Championship home fixture against Burton Albion has been brought forward to next Saturday (28th January) from Tuesday 14th February.

Click HERE for the full story and explanation of the fixture change.

We appreciate that the change in date may have inconvenienced some supporters who had already made arrangements to attend the fixture on the original date, especially those fans who travel a significant distance to attend our home fixtures at Loftus Road.

If you have been adversely affected by the date change, we would like to hear from you and would ask you to contact our Supporter Relations Manager, Andy Rees, by email (andyr@qpr.co.uk) no later than 5pm on the 23rd January 2017.

Thanks for your continued support.

Come on you R’s!
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 8:12]
Pie and a pint on 08:50 - Jan 20 with 1893 viewsDiscodroids

Been off the booze since Jan 1st. I'd Strangle June Whitfield with her own surgical stockings for a Pint & a bag of Nobbys Nuts. Reduced to snorting the oregano, basil and Marjoram from the spice rack to get me through until the 1st of feb.

Anyway, decent gesture from the club. Im sure it cost me the best part of £20 for a pie and a pint for me and my boy last time i went.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Pie and a pint on 11:15 - Jan 20 with 1809 viewsWalnut

Pie and a pint on 08:10 - Jan 20 by Vish

FAO - Walnut

I got an email below about the date change;

As I am sure you are aware, the club confirmed on Monday that the date of our Sky Bet Championship home fixture against Burton Albion has been brought forward to next Saturday (28th January) from Tuesday 14th February.

Click HERE for the full story and explanation of the fixture change.

We appreciate that the change in date may have inconvenienced some supporters who had already made arrangements to attend the fixture on the original date, especially those fans who travel a significant distance to attend our home fixtures at Loftus Road.

If you have been adversely affected by the date change, we would like to hear from you and would ask you to contact our Supporter Relations Manager, Andy Rees, by email (andyr@qpr.co.uk) no later than 5pm on the 23rd January 2017.

Thanks for your continued support.

Come on you R’s!
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 8:12]

Cheers Vish, I found that EMail after I posted.
Pie and a pint on 21:06 - Jan 20 with 1675 viewssmegma

Pie and a pint on 13:29 - Jan 19 by Walnut

They also mentioned in the initial announcement those unable to attend would get some recompense (or is missing the game enough??). No mention of that yet.

I'm still waiting for recompense from the PSV game that we weren't allowed into because of Dutch plod.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024