Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My dad. 16:06 - Oct 29 with 8748 viewsconnell10

My dad passed away today he was my best friend and I’ll miss him dearly!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

My dad. on 23:18 - Oct 29 with 1802 viewsSimonJames

So sorry to hear that connell. I hope the love and care of you and those around you provide comfort and peace to get you all through the days ahead. My deepest condolences for your loss.

100% of people who drink water will die.

My dad. on 23:22 - Oct 29 with 1806 viewsHantsR

I don't know you well enough to offer a form of words that might bring any comfort, only to offer sincere condolences. We've now lost both sets of parents, three of them within a few years of each other and like several other posters on this site, probably know what you're going through. We found it therapeutic to invite and share stories with friends and relatives. RIP
My dad. on 23:37 - Oct 29 with 1786 viewsrrrspricey

I know it's a cliché mate but it will get easier.

I lost my dad in 2014 and still miss him every day but focus on the fact that I was lucky to have him (apart from the fact that it was him that put me on the Rangers rollercoaster!)

Stay strong and sincere condolences to you and yours
My dad. on 23:50 - Oct 29 with 1784 viewsheadhoops

Can only echo everyone’s words - deepest sympathy Connell. Lost my dad 3 years ago, it leaves a big hole. Thoughts with you.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

My dad. on 00:16 - Oct 30 with 1759 viewsHooped_Pullie

My sincere condolences to you for your loss. I hope you have all the love and support in the world to help you through these difficult days.

Looking at all the comments on this thread, what is it about fathers ? We love them so dearly, the bond goes so deep. My Dad is 78 years young, in fantastic health (much better than my own) and still working more or less full-time. Yes, you did read that right, I said full time. In my more selfish moments, I wonder if it would be preferable to leave this world before he does, so unbearable would his loss be. I guess I'll have to take life as it's written though, don't we all ?

In any case, my heart goes out to you, sir.
My dad. on 01:29 - Oct 30 with 1725 viewsPommyhoop

Sincere condolences connell. It's a real tough one losing the Old Man. It does get easier mate. All the best.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

My dad. on 02:03 - Oct 30 with 1717 viewsozexile

Sincere condolences. I lost my Dad 9 years ago now. It affected me deeply. Be kind to yourself and don't judge yourself harshly. I couldn't get out of bed for about 2 weeks. I knew that this was my grieving period. I just let it happen and allowed myself that time. Also take comfort from family and friends. People do care.
My dad. on 05:43 - Oct 30 with 1686 viewstimcocking

Gutted for you, nightmare indeed. Dreading it.
Login to get fewer ads

My dad. on 07:46 - Oct 30 with 1650 viewsPlanetHonneywood

25 years for me. Still talk to him in my mind and I'm convinced it was he and not Keogh that set Bobby up at Wembley.

RIP

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

My dad. on 09:46 - Oct 30 with 1597 viewsDorse

Nothing I can say will make it feel any better but I promise it will. Lost my Dad when I was 14 and I still miss him.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

My dad. on 10:18 - Oct 30 with 1573 viewsTheBlob

Sorry to hear that fella.
You go over in your mind all the things you should have said and all the things you shouldn't have and that it's too late now....
.. except it isn't.Go into a quiet place and have a conversation with the silence and he'll hear you,he's always there for you.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

My dad. on 10:33 - Oct 30 with 1549 viewsderbyhoop

Sorry to hear that Connell. Try to remember all the good things from his life and recognise when you sound and act like him.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

My dad. on 10:49 - Oct 30 with 1536 viewsonlyrinmoray

My dad. on 10:33 - Oct 30 by derbyhoop

Sorry to hear that Connell. Try to remember all the good things from his life and recognise when you sound and act like him.

My Dad died when I was 14 He took me to my first football match Fulham v West Ham and also Brentford a few times, never Rangers. I discovered them later. He watched me play for my Primary school team Also took me to the cinema and Greenwich Naval museum So Ive got good memories ,and aunts and uncles told me he was a really nice guy, however there were so many questions I wanted to ask him and never got the chance
I'm sorry to hear of your loss Connell. I hope all the nice things said on here will make things a bit better for you
My dad. on 14:40 - Oct 30 with 1467 viewswestberksr

sorry to hear this Connell; RIP to your Dad

time is chipping away at us all and I'm still dragging my Dad to QPR at the age of 80 but who knows for how much longer. Mind you, as it's his fault I support QPR I'll force him to come for as long as possible.

I'm lucky enough to still have both parents and appreciate just how special they are; feel it for anyone who loses theirs as I know I'm going to have to go through it too......
My dad. on 16:10 - Oct 30 with 1427 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

My sincere condolences, for what they're worth.

You know things will get better, but that doesn't help now, nothing will. It's a pain we will all suffer at some time and those close to you will be there for you to help you shoulder your grief, whether you know it or not.

Shed some tears and remember the good man that was your friend.
My dad. on 17:15 - Oct 30 with 1391 viewsBushRanger82

My sincere condolences on your sad loss.
My dad. on 18:27 - Oct 30 with 1359 viewskropotkin41

Condolences, mate. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

My dad. on 18:52 - Oct 30 with 1338 viewsdubaistu

Best wishes to you my friend, I lost my father when I was 6 and the pain of never really knowing him will never go away. I focus on my own children and do the things I imagined we would have done.
My dad. on 09:49 - Nov 1 with 1196 viewsfrancisbowles

Sorry for your loss Connell.

I hope that you have plenty of support and the pain is easing slightly as you remember the good times, tinged with sadness.

Best wishes.
My dad. on 10:32 - Nov 1 with 1164 viewsHooparoo

I hope your dad is smiling in heaven tonight Connell.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024