Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Cannon 17:28 - Mar 21 with 9234 viewshxdale

Was at the match last eve, just wondering if anybody has heard how Andy Cannon is.? KH said on radio Manchester that he thought it was a broken cheekbone. Get well soon Andy.
Andy Cannon on 14:40 - Mar 29 with 1858 viewsJimmyRustler

I suspect Rathbone will get the call. As much as he tries and harasses, he has a tendency to chase the ball too much and leaves us light in midfield. We're gonna need 11 disciplined performances tomorrow to have any chance against Shrewsbury and so I hope he can find a way to curb his schoolboy, ball- chasing instincts if he does indeed get the nod
Andy Cannon on 16:03 - Mar 29 with 1771 viewskiwidale

Andy Cannon on 13:48 - Mar 29 by nordenblue

Put Hendo in midfield(again)....... that should sort our problems out

With Andrew available I wouldn't be surprised if its Humphrey and Anderw up front and Henderson back in midfield... two big lads up front is something we haven't tried before. what do I know?

This is not the time for bickering.

Andy Cannon on 17:49 - Mar 30 with 1556 viewsD_Alien

Andy Cannon on 13:55 - Mar 29 by Forever_and_a_Dale

Keep Camps where he is, he hasn't been great recently, nobody can deny that but he also the one player we have in the midfield who can dictate a game and he does it best from a deeper role. He's often gone missing when he's played further forward

Hilly pulled off two masterstrokes today

The first, bringing on Inman for Nthle which put us onto the front foot

The second, moving Camps into an advanced midfield position where he was able to exert much greater influence and resulted in us taking the game to the Shrews in the second half. MoM Rathbone was played deeper as a result, and his energy in front of the back four also contributed to our second half display

Camps didn't go missing, he revelled in playing further forward

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Andy Cannon on 17:52 - Mar 30 with 1544 viewsShun

Andy Cannon on 17:49 - Mar 30 by D_Alien

The second, moving Camps into an advanced midfield position where he was able to exert much greater influence and resulted in us taking the game to the Shrews in the second half. MoM Rathbone was played deeper as a result, and his energy in front of the back four also contributed to our second half display

Just said the same in the other thread. Camps and Inman both played huge roles in that win today and that’s down to Hill’s decision to change the formation.
Andy Cannon on 18:31 - Mar 30 with 1459 viewsRAFCBLUE

We debated in the Sandy when Kosi went off if Hill had got the formation wrong.

The consensus was that if we had set up 4-4-2 it would have been different and post the severe injury to their player the change was a bright move.

The second half attacking performance is one of the best I’ve seen this season.

And a massive credit to Ian Henderson - moved players out of the way and created lots of space for others. An incredibly unselfish performance.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Andy Cannon on 18:36 - Mar 30 with 1446 viewsForever_and_a_Dale

Fair enough, he played much better today in the advanced role but I still maintain that when he has previously played in the advanced role he went missing. Credit where credit is due though he stepped up today and you can’t fault that
Andy Cannon on 18:39 - Mar 30 with 1431 viewsSaxonDale

Andy Cannon on 18:31 - Mar 30 by RAFCBLUE

We debated in the Sandy when Kosi went off if Hill had got the formation wrong.

The consensus was that if we had set up 4-4-2 it would have been different and post the severe injury to their player the change was a bright move.

The second half attacking performance is one of the best I’ve seen this season.

And a massive credit to Ian Henderson - moved players out of the way and created lots of space for others. An incredibly unselfish performance.

Agreed. A very clever and selfless performance from Hendo in the second half- one of the best I’ve seen from him in a deeper role.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 18:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024