Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. 21:00 - Aug 9 with 3015 viewsted_hendrix

4-0 down, shit KO time and It's only half time.

No I'm not watching it cos I aint got Sky.

Enjoy.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 21:09 - Aug 9 with 2980 viewsMoonshineSteve

Yeah, but I reckon we're going to win the league this year. So that's all good.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 21:12 - Aug 9 with 2957 viewsqprxtc

I remember when we were beating Rotherham 4-0 at home in 1983 at half time and being utterly pissed off at the end of the game that it is was 4-0. Felt like a defeat.

No pleasing some people.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 21:13]
Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 21:19 - Aug 9 with 2920 viewsted_hendrix

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 21:09 - Aug 9 by MoonshineSteve

Yeah, but I reckon we're going to win the league this year. So that's all good.

It's a private members club, when we last got relegated and our first away game of the season was at WHL we got mullered thank's to Saggy chop's stupid defensive tactics.
Was a long journey home and a long. long season knowing we were boloxed and so it proved to be.
Anyway enough about me.

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 21:30 - Aug 9 with 2885 viewsPommyhoop

Tee heee

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 23:56 - Aug 9 with 2673 viewseghamranger

Were never gonna win tonight .

Liverpool weren’t good . Norwich were poor. Can’t see them staying up!
Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 00:53 - Aug 10 with 2591 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Was watching with a Liverpool fan tonight and we had the following argument about what we’d prefer if we were Norwich...

I said:

Get all the big Clubs out of the way early and have a better run in to fight relegation but sacrifice early confidence

He said;

Get some momentum going then face the bigguns at full tilt and get some bonus points.

Whose right?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 0:54]
Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 00:59 - Aug 10 with 2581 viewsPommyhoop

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 00:53 - Aug 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

Was watching with a Liverpool fan tonight and we had the following argument about what we’d prefer if we were Norwich...

I said:

Get all the big Clubs out of the way early and have a better run in to fight relegation but sacrifice early confidence

He said;

Get some momentum going then face the bigguns at full tilt and get some bonus points.

Whose right?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 0:54]

AS Cloughie would say ''Just try and win every match young man''
Pinch nose and speak in a Northern accent for max effect...
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 1:04]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 08:59 - Aug 10 with 2352 viewsstowmarketrange

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 21:19 - Aug 9 by ted_hendrix

It's a private members club, when we last got relegated and our first away game of the season was at WHL we got mullered thank's to Saggy chop's stupid defensive tactics.
Was a long journey home and a long. long season knowing we were boloxed and so it proved to be.
Anyway enough about me.

Yes but don’t you remember that away games in the premier league were treated as bonus games by redkrapp.If we won 19 home games they could’ve been.
What was it again,11 straight away games without a point?
Login to get fewer ads

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 09:13 - Aug 10 with 2317 viewsozexile

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 08:59 - Aug 10 by stowmarketrange

Yes but don’t you remember that away games in the premier league were treated as bonus games by redkrapp.If we won 19 home games they could’ve been.
What was it again,11 straight away games without a point?

Can't blame him really. I mean why wouldn't you just sack off half of the matches in a season. Can't see the problem. Its really respectful to supporters as well.
Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 09:31 - Aug 10 with 2282 viewsToast_R

You know what? I think Norwich played good football but they were up against the best team in Europe (one of them) and got found wanting with a inexperienced defence. They actually caused Liverpool a few problems down the other end and in Pukki they've got a very good striker. I bet their wage bill compared to Liverpool is a dust particle. I reckon if they can keep their heads up they will do ok this season and will pocket a shed load of cash and can build from there just like Burnley have. They will inevitably get a few tonkings mind but it's about accepting that, learning from it and keeping to the long term plan. But if they listen to dickheads on Facebook or Twitter, sack the manager and go stupid in January they're done for.

QPR's approach was totally different as they threw every penny that could at it and managed to buy a team of c*nts lead by one.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 9:36]
Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 10:29 - Aug 10 with 2198 viewsstowmarketrange

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 09:13 - Aug 10 by ozexile

Can't blame him really. I mean why wouldn't you just sack off half of the matches in a season. Can't see the problem. Its really respectful to supporters as well.

Wasn’t that the season to have an away season ticket?I was at Spurs though and luckily also at wba.And Man City too.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 10:33]
Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 10:29 - Aug 10 with 2198 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I didn't think they looked that bad.
Scoreline at ht was particularly harsh.
Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 12:25 - Aug 10 with 2047 viewsrsonist

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 09:31 - Aug 10 by Toast_R

You know what? I think Norwich played good football but they were up against the best team in Europe (one of them) and got found wanting with a inexperienced defence. They actually caused Liverpool a few problems down the other end and in Pukki they've got a very good striker. I bet their wage bill compared to Liverpool is a dust particle. I reckon if they can keep their heads up they will do ok this season and will pocket a shed load of cash and can build from there just like Burnley have. They will inevitably get a few tonkings mind but it's about accepting that, learning from it and keeping to the long term plan. But if they listen to dickheads on Facebook or Twitter, sack the manager and go stupid in January they're done for.

QPR's approach was totally different as they threw every penny that could at it and managed to buy a team of c*nts lead by one.

Agree but I don't even think they've put the cue on the rack like Burnley did, they just sincerely believe in what they're doing being good enough. Bid 17m for a player in the closing days of the window, got rejected and left it at that. Pretty ballsy really.
Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 18:05 - Aug 11 with 1819 viewsted_hendrix

You can include fat Frank to the welcome back club too.

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 18:55 - Aug 11 with 1756 viewsGroveR

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 09:31 - Aug 10 by Toast_R

Hugely impressed by Pukki last season and interested to see if he van cut it in the premier. Free transfer and all.

I'm waiting for Delia to get lashed on cooking sherry again and start tearing up Carrow Rd on MNF.
Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 10:49 - Aug 13 with 1563 viewsMick_S

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 18:05 - Aug 11 by ted_hendrix

You can include fat Frank to the welcome back club too.

Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has "one hell of a job on" this season, says former striker Chris Sutton.

The Blues lost 4-0 to Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday in Lampard's first Premier League game in charge.

Eden Hazard left Stamford Bridge to join Real Madrid in June, while Chelsea are banned from signing new players until next summer.

"It's like going into an Olympic rowing final and being asked to compete in a dinghy," said Sutton.

"And you've lost your Steve Redgrave."

Nice one Chris.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 10:55]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 12:02 - Aug 13 with 1461 viewsDannyPaddox

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 10:49 - Aug 13 by Mick_S

Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has "one hell of a job on" this season, says former striker Chris Sutton.

The Blues lost 4-0 to Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday in Lampard's first Premier League game in charge.

Eden Hazard left Stamford Bridge to join Real Madrid in June, while Chelsea are banned from signing new players until next summer.

"It's like going into an Olympic rowing final and being asked to compete in a dinghy," said Sutton.

Nice one Chris.

Hopefully heading for Shît Creek. Without a paddle. Rapidsly.
Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 12:08 - Aug 13 with 1451 viewsrsonist

Well if professional troll Chris Sutton says so!!
Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 12:36 - Aug 13 with 1405 viewsMick_S

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 12:08 - Aug 13 by rsonist

Well if professional troll Chris Sutton says so!!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 14:13 - Aug 13 with 1306 viewsnick_hammersmith

Welcome back to the Prem Norwich. on 10:49 - Aug 13 by Mick_S

Nice one Chris.

Yep it’s bare bones for Lampard. He can only pick from the 80 or so professionals already at the club.
I hope he comes unstuck in a spectacular way
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024