Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer on today's game 16:42 - Sep 28 with 1234 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/warburton-reacts-to-west-brom-defeat/

On the offish. Yup. Perhaps being a little kind on the players and our performance today but realistic. For me I look at WBA and they remind me of Norwich here last season. Better in most departments and able to shut us down. One interesting thing was his comments about the cameras and I think that is something the staff really need to work on with the players. Every season we are like rabbits in the headlights too often on the TV. I trust MW and team will work to sort that out.

For me we learn from teams like WBA. We aim to press as well as they did, as high as they did, with the intensity they did and we also work on being better with the ball. Far too many passes put astray and the front two basically starved out the game, but that was perhaps more to do with us being off it today and WBA just being very good.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaffer on today's game on 17:48 - Sep 28 with 1088 viewshorshamHoop

I also think his point about the team still gelling is very valid, there is no way I thought we would have 16 points at this stage of the season with virtually a new team.

Like to see 2/3 changes against Cardiff mainly because some of today's team finished very tired.
Gaffer on today's game on 17:07 - Sep 29 with 738 viewsPinnerPaul

Gaffer on today's game on 17:48 - Sep 28 by horshamHoop

I also think his point about the team still gelling is very valid, there is no way I thought we would have 16 points at this stage of the season with virtually a new team.

Like to see 2/3 changes against Cardiff mainly because some of today's team finished very tired.

He implied there WOULD be changes in interview BEFORE WBA game, so very much expecting different teams for all 3 games.

Obviously Barbet will need to be replaced on Wednesday for a start!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024