Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Bemptfud match thread 11:38 - Jan 11 with 27142 viewsE17hoop

I'll take the flak if we lose.

Currently on the Piccadilly line heading to the ground.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:39 - Jan 11 with 1592 viewsconnell10

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:32 - Jan 11 by dodge_stoke_r

On a plus. Masters on looked very assured. Does he really need to go out on loan or oukd we give him more starts?

Yeah people will say play him which is all well and good but as soon as the kid makes a few mistakes the same people will be getting on his back. Let him go out on loan and mature.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:39 - Jan 11 with 1591 viewsstainrods_elbow

The players may or may not be good enough, but, for me, the management/coaching team have a lot to answer for after that. The players may not be learning, but there's no evidence that Warburton and co. are either. The way we played into their hands in that first 45 was criminal, and the improvment in the 2nd half and consolation goal doesn't really make up for it.

We might be 2nd top scorers in the division, but only Luton at the bottom have let in more. Warburton needs to find aanswers and stop defending the indefensible (or undefended).

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:39 - Jan 11 with 1591 viewsnix

Much better in the second half but Brentford by then could just sit back and play for freekicks. They definitely had a better game plan than us and knew exactly who to target and how to target them. We looked better with Masterson at centre back and Cameron looked more comfortable as defensive mid. I think we still may need to get another centre back in. We really need to learn to defend set pieces better. Other clubs know how to win fouls so that we're constantly defending set pieces. BOS looked dangerous again in the second half and we were a bit unlucky not to get a second. But good to see a bit of a fight back.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:41 - Jan 11 with 1555 viewsericgen34

Well, we won the second half and kept a clean sheet in it!
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:42 - Jan 11 with 1541 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:38 - Jan 11 by THEBUSH

Obviously a poor result for us, but i don't think Brentford are anything special.

Me neither. That's the pity. Decent side that we made look good for thirty minutes, but nothing out of the ordinary.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:42 - Jan 11 with 1539 viewsstainrods_elbow

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:34 - Jan 11 by OldPedro

I like Lumley but he needs a few weeks on the bench and needs to improve his kicking game. Think there s a decent keeper in there somewhere.

Where exactly - he's not a f*cking Russian doll!?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:43 - Jan 11 with 1511 viewsWilloW4

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:26 - Jan 11 by superhoopdownunder

big crowd for Brentford 12,354

Ref is a cheat

Can't blame the ref for that 1st half performance.. Appalling .
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:45 - Jan 11 with 1486 viewsstevec

At least we can concentrate on the Cup .
Login to get fewer ads

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:47 - Jan 11 with 1459 viewsconnell10

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:42 - Jan 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Me neither. That's the pity. Decent side that we made look good for thirty minutes, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I disagree I think Brentford are a very good team at the moment, they have 3 or 4 year start on us in the way they do things, I think Brentford v Rangers at this moment in time is like Liverpool v Norwich in the chasm of class. But we will get there eventually but its gonna take a long time.

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:48 - Jan 11 with 1445 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:34 - Jan 11 by OldPedro

I like Lumley but he needs a few weeks on the bench and needs to improve his kicking game. Think there s a decent keeper in there somewhere.

Mmm, I'm not convinced. He looks far too relaxed for my liking. You can work on the technical aspects like kicking but can we improve his mentality?
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:49 - Jan 11 with 1425 viewsstowmarketrange

The score line doesn’t reflect the game apart from a 14 minute spell they had in the 1st half.We had chances to get more goals and if we’d had competent officials it might’ve been a different outcome.We might have also had at least 1 player sent off though.
Sick of getting beaten by those c@nts though.Where were they when they were sh@t?
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:50 - Jan 11 with 1412 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Night everyone - a frustrating and disappointing game

Masterson a rare highlight if it means he will stay and hopefully get a run in the team rather than go out on loan

Warburton got the team selection wrong by selecting Lumley and Manning
Cameron should not have been in the centre defence either
We were stuffed before the game even started

Terrible first half
Second half much better but chances were missed

Don't rate Brentford or the biased referee
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:53 - Jan 11 with 1390 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:45 - Jan 11 by stevec

At least we can concentrate on the Cup .

I look forward to flying home for the Final

Also are Leeds more welsh than Brentford
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:55 - Jan 11 with 1363 viewsWatford_Ranger

Always looks bitter when you lament a poor ref after such a poor performance but that was something else. Completely one-eyed throughout the game.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:55 - Jan 11 with 1363 viewsMiss_Terraces

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:53 - Jan 11 by superhoopdownunder

I look forward to flying home for the Final

Also are Leeds more welsh than Brentford

They are champion's of Europe, so that includes Wales

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:55 - Jan 11 with 1354 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:47 - Jan 11 by connell10

I disagree I think Brentford are a very good team at the moment, they have 3 or 4 year start on us in the way they do things, I think Brentford v Rangers at this moment in time is like Liverpool v Norwich in the chasm of class. But we will get there eventually but its gonna take a long time.

It pain me to say it but they are the blueprint for what QPR should be striving to achieve. On the pitch great scouting and recruitment resulting in a conveyor belt of talent that plays attractive and effective football whilst generating revenue for the club. Off the pitch, a shiny new stadium in Kew.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:58 - Jan 11 with 1321 viewsstevec

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:49 - Jan 11 by stowmarketrange

The score line doesn’t reflect the game apart from a 14 minute spell they had in the 1st half.We had chances to get more goals and if we’d had competent officials it might’ve been a different outcome.We might have also had at least 1 player sent off though.
Sick of getting beaten by those c@nts though.Where were they when they were sh@t?

Can’t agree, they were far better, slaughtered us first half and took their foot off the pedal second half.

Warburton talking the usual stuff at the mo, but he makes the same defensive errors week after week, how many times has Manning got turned over and it never changes. The keeper, well MW must be the only person around LR who thinks he’s worth a place.

I like Warburton but he needs to show the capability to sort this out.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:00 - Jan 11 with 1290 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:55 - Jan 11 by Benny_the_Ball

It pain me to say it but they are the blueprint for what QPR should be striving to achieve. On the pitch great scouting and recruitment resulting in a conveyor belt of talent that plays attractive and effective football whilst generating revenue for the club. Off the pitch, a shiny new stadium in Kew.

Agree with most of that although do we really want to dive, cheat and whine like Brentford too?
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:00 - Jan 11 with 1286 viewsstowmarketrange

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:58 - Jan 11 by stevec

Can’t agree, they were far better, slaughtered us first half and took their foot off the pedal second half.

Warburton talking the usual stuff at the mo, but he makes the same defensive errors week after week, how many times has Manning got turned over and it never changes. The keeper, well MW must be the only person around LR who thinks he’s worth a place.

I like Warburton but he needs to show the capability to sort this out.

It was pretty even until they scored from their first shot.After that it was one way traffic until half time.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:02 - Jan 11 with 1260 viewsconnell10

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:55 - Jan 11 by Benny_the_Ball

Exactly mate , instead of being bitter about them let's strife to be like them!

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:03 - Jan 11 with 1255 viewsBushRanger82

Queen's Park Rangers football club, have no concept of the meaning, local pride.
Time, and time, and time again, we allow ourselves to be humiliated by Brentford.
What do we do after each and every debacle?
We move on, forget the latest travesty, until we play them again, and it's groundhog day, again.
Until we get to grips with the concept of local pride, and what local pride actually means, our dire record against Brentford will get worse, and worse, and worse.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:06 - Jan 11 with 1228 viewsClive_Anderson

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:29 - Jan 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Just got in (thought it was 3pm ko} missed the whole game... thank feck

Me too....yippee!

Were we crap or did Lumley chuck another couple into the net?
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:08 - Jan 11 with 1208 viewsWatford_Ranger

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:06 - Jan 11 by Clive_Anderson

Me too....yippee!

Were we crap or did Lumley chuck another couple into the net?

Bit of both you’ll be pleased to hear.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:08 - Jan 11 with 1204 viewsstevec

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:30 - Jan 11 by superhoopdownunder

Lumley good save near the end

Hard to play against a bunch of cheats including the officials

Better second half although the game was already over

We were getting bookings because we were never close enough and kept lunging in. Brentford were much tighter and tussling doesn’t get you booked.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:09 - Jan 11 with 1198 viewssupahoopsa

A lot of moaning on here today. Yes it was a poor los, but apart from that 15 minute spell when we conceeded the three goals, I thought we played reasonably well, especially considering the durge we have had to watch over the last few years. We still tried to play football with some decent passing. On another day and with a bit more luck, we might have got something out of the game.

Joe Lumley - OK tame kick for the 2nd goal, but might have been caught out by the wind and we could have won the header in midfield. I don't think he had set himself properly for the shot, but it was taken very early and would probably wrong foot many keepers.

Let's try and stay positive guys, we've got a team we should be really proud of. MW has got us playing the best football I have seen for a good few years.

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024