Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR mentioned on Corrie 20:36 - Nov 6 with 2954 viewsTwoHalves

QPR just mentioned on Coronation Street: Gay dad Sean is attempting to bond with surrogate son Dylan over a football video game. Dylan says "QPR 9 Aston Villa 0. That's not a score you see every day". Is that a first?
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 21:15 - Nov 6 with 2864 viewscolinallcars

You should get out more !
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 21:31 - Nov 6 with 2816 viewsTwoHalves

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 21:15 - Nov 6 by colinallcars

You should get out more !

Hey, just watch me go after December 2nd!
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 21:37 - Nov 6 with 2787 viewsMyke

I actually heard it too. What is even sadder is that I automatically punched the air when the 'result' was announced
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 22:23 - Nov 6 with 2683 viewsDavieQPR

It was 60 years ago last Tuesday that we scored 9 goals in a match. Showing my age I was there.
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 22:50 - Nov 6 with 2607 viewsted_hendrix

I somehow missed this televisual feast, jesus bloody wept I'm completely and utterly distraught.
I was under the impression that Coronation Street ended over 40 Years ago when Albert Tatlock suddenly exploded at the bar of the Rovers Return resulting in the pubs occupants (including Minnie Caldwell) and the rest of the cast to be projected at high speed out into the universe never to be seen or heard of again.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 23:11 - Nov 6 with 2563 viewsTwoHalves

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 22:23 - Nov 6 by DavieQPR

It was 60 years ago last Tuesday that we scored 9 goals in a match. Showing my age I was there.

Care to elaborate, Davie? (Please let it be against Villa!)
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 23:15 - Nov 6 with 2550 viewsBoston

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 21:31 - Nov 6 by TwoHalves

Is that when two halves make a pint?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 00:17 - Nov 7 with 2474 viewsDannyPaddox

Tranmere Rovers?

I'm doing this via the medium of memory and half a bottle of côtes du rhône.

Good luck to the bloke who's the new QPR historian but it blatantly should've been me.

ps: Davie - its not too late for a just back match report. Would be great to hear any recollections you still might have.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 0:23]
Login to get fewer ads

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 01:30 - Nov 7 with 2428 viewsjohncharles

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 22:50 - Nov 6 by ted_hendrix

I somehow missed this televisual feast, jesus bloody wept I'm completely and utterly distraught.
I was under the impression that Coronation Street ended over 40 Years ago when Albert Tatlock suddenly exploded at the bar of the Rovers Return resulting in the pubs occupants (including Minnie Caldwell) and the rest of the cast to be projected at high speed out into the universe never to be seen or heard of again.

Minnie Caldwell......... hmmmmmmm❤️

Strong and stable my arse.

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 01:36 - Nov 7 with 2426 viewsDavieQPR

Yes it was Tranmere. Went with my late Dad just before my 12th birthday.. We had just signed Bernie Evans and this was his second game for us. Clive Clark scored a wonder goal dribbling in from the left and going past half their team. We sold him about a month later to West Brom because Alec Stock thought that he was getting kicked so much that someone would shortly end his career.
The ground was pretty empty with less than 5,000 fans there. Always remember the crunching sound underfoot when leaving caused by hundreds of Percy Dalton peanut shells.
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 01:55 - Nov 7 with 2416 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 01:36 - Nov 7 by DavieQPR

Yes it was Tranmere. Went with my late Dad just before my 12th birthday.. We had just signed Bernie Evans and this was his second game for us. Clive Clark scored a wonder goal dribbling in from the left and going past half their team. We sold him about a month later to West Brom because Alec Stock thought that he was getting kicked so much that someone would shortly end his career.
The ground was pretty empty with less than 5,000 fans there. Always remember the crunching sound underfoot when leaving caused by hundreds of Percy Dalton peanut shells.

Impressive mate.

I can’t even remember games from this season!
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 06:38 - Nov 7 with 2341 viewscyprusmel

I was there as well Davie, anybody else on LFW that was there on that historic day ?
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 07:30 - Nov 7 with 2281 viewsDWQPR

Hate to be a bit pedantic but the game was held on 3rd December 1960. Crowd was 4,805.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 08:09 - Nov 7 with 2243 viewsqprxtc

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 21:31 - Nov 6 by TwoHalves

Never watched Corrie ever. But prefer it to Eastenders which o have watched . A lot. Ofv. Agina.

That was meant to be an up vote too. Not a downnone.

I’m in pain.
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 09:04 - Nov 7 with 2174 viewsGuppy

Thats what i love about this messageboard - its so rock and roll!!
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 09:27 - Nov 7 with 2122 viewsstowmarketrange

Who scored the goals against villa?
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 09:27 - Nov 7 with 2123 viewsTwoHalves

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 22:50 - Nov 6 by ted_hendrix

Not too late for the Omnibus, folks!
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 10:44 - Nov 7 with 2020 viewstimjones

9 nil versus Villa......that would have p!ssed off John Terry 😀.
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 11:12 - Nov 7 with 1988 viewsTwoHalves

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 09:27 - Nov 7 by stowmarketrange

Who scored the goals against villa?

Albert Tatlock (3), Ken Barlow (2), Len Fairclough, Alf Roberts, Ena Sharples, Fred Elliot (I say, Fred Elliot).
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 11:25 - Nov 7 with 1962 viewsPaddyhoops

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 11:12 - Nov 7 by TwoHalves

Albert Tatlock (3), Ken Barlow (2), Len Fairclough, Alf Roberts, Ena Sharples, Fred Elliot (I say, Fred Elliot).

Fred Elliot . When corrie was good. Reg holdsworth , what a character " ah here she is , Rita Fairclough, the fair maiden of weatherfield"
Half an hour of comedy every week back in the day!
Pile of old shite now.
Showing my age!!
QPR mentioned on Corrie on 11:41 - Nov 7 with 1933 viewsMickS

QPR mentioned on Corrie on 11:12 - Nov 7 by TwoHalves

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024