Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jevani Brown 03:27 - Jun 30 with 1077 viewsghughes11

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57652359

League Two Exeter City have completed the signing of forward Jevani Brown.

The ex-Jamaica Under-17 international was a free agent after recently being released by

Colchester and is Matt Taylor's fourth summer signing.

Brown, 26, scored 11 goals for the U's last season, with all of them coming in the first 16 matches of the campaign.

"He is a player with a different dynamic to what we've had at the top of the pitch previously," Grecians boss Taylor told the club website

Not sure he is the man to replace the goals and assists that Ryan Bowman and Randell Williams got for them!

Good luck to 'em I say (except against us of course!)

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

Jevani Brown on 08:18 - Jun 30 with 1053 viewsdurham_exile

A very interesting signing. They didn't have to pay £325K for his services though.

Let's see where they play him, as a Ten or out and out striker.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Jevani Brown on 09:59 - Jun 30 with 1040 viewsburnsieespana

Not over fussed as when you add the wages and fee together he was expensive given U think he played sixty odd games for us of which a good number were as a sub.
Jevani Brown on 10:27 - Jun 30 with 1033 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Don't really care where he goes or how he does. We paid a lot of money for him and apart from a few months he was pretty ineffective for us. Whether that was down to the management or him we'll never know. Sadly not a player that will be missed by very many I should imagine.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Jevani Brown on 10:44 - Jun 30 with 1031 viewsFruitbat

Jevani Brown on 10:27 - Jun 30 by RSCOSWORTH

Don't really care where he goes or how he does. We paid a lot of money for him and apart from a few months he was pretty ineffective for us. Whether that was down to the management or him we'll never know. Sadly not a player that will be missed by very many I should imagine.

Exactly this. Cambridge sold him to us for a lot of money and used that money to get promoted, I think they saw us coming. Brown turned up for three or four months of a two year contract, if Exeter can get better out of him then good luck to them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024