Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance 17:02 - Aug 9 with 2613 viewsonlyrinmoray

Out of interest what was the official attendance for the Millwall game Looked very impressive
Attendance on 17:07 - Aug 9 with 2586 viewsstowmarketrange

Attendance on 17:07 - Aug 9 with 2586 viewsMaggsinho

Attendance on 21:17 - Aug 9 with 2224 viewsderbyhoop

A trifle disappointing. First game for over a year, high expectations and a tasty London derby. Bur people nervous of crowds, the opposition fans, holidays and reduced income may all have had an effect.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Attendance on 21:28 - Aug 9 with 2175 viewsstowmarketrange

Attendance on 21:17 - Aug 9 by derbyhoop

A trifle disappointing. First game for over a year, high expectations and a tasty London derby. Bur people nervous of crowds, the opposition fans, holidays and reduced income may all have had an effect.

The only big spaces I saw were in the lower loft.And of course the 700 empty seats in the school end because we didn’t sell them to millwall.
Attendance on 21:29 - Aug 9 with 2173 viewsMick_S

I reckon that was a decent turn out derby. Holidays and Millwall flu kept a few away. We have “ahem” a cup match on Wednesday, and two very tricky games at Hull and Boro. The Barnsley and Coventry attendances will be interesting, for want of a better adjective. Cov may bring a decent following numbers wise.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Attendance on 21:30 - Aug 9 with 2168 viewsDWQPR

Bit harsh. The Millwall allocation was around 500 short of a full allocation and we had around the park 1,000 tickets unsold. All in all I think it was a decent turn out and generally more than what attends Rangers v Millwall games. Especially given that it is holiday season and also people being wary about the pandemic.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Attendance on 22:13 - Aug 9 with 2079 viewsBQPR

I suspect the actual attendance was higher than the official figure.
When the Ellerslie Road gate was finally opened at 3:15 to let in the 1,000+ still outside, many [most?] walked through without being scanned.
When we don't have a full house the most obvious empty space is in A block, but it was pretty full on Saturday.
Attendance on 22:33 - Aug 9 with 2031 viewsngbqpr

When I had a look for an extra ticket on Friday, many of those left were single seats - easy to forget that a lot of those who buy late are casual fans (Rs and non-Rs) who've made a last minute decision to go as a group, and won't bother if they can't get seats together.

This is one of the reasons I think our crowds would go up in a bigger capacity stadium.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 15:38]

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

Attendance on 14:52 - Aug 10 with 1635 viewsPinnerPaul

Anyone know for sure what our capacity is?

T'internet quotes 18,439, but wiki source for that figure is 8 years old.

Since then we have modifed the ground for disabled supporters, plus the Sky studio and PL press areas took away seats.

I thought it was not much more than 17,000 but don't know.

Anyone?

I HAVE looked on offy btw, but can't find it.
Attendance on 15:17 - Aug 10 with 1599 viewsozranger

I think there were a few factors that kept a number of people away, certainly around where I am. The first is not wanting to catch COVID by certain older people, though I am unsure if that means the person will not be attending any games for some time. The second owing to it being Milwall and the expected trouble for some rather very old members. Of course, it is also school holidays which would explain the absence of a family of four in front of me. So, adding all of those up, I think it was quite an impressive turnout after all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024