Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear MrHappy 22:59 - Sep 17 with 572 viewsmfb_cufc

Derby are about to go into administration, with a probable 12 point deduction.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58604851

mfb

Oh dear MrHappy on 23:20 - Sep 17 with 564 viewsdurham_exile

And this is another reason why we must gain promotion this season. The prospect of Derby and Forest in League One is mouthwatering.

Teams are struggling and it is regrettable, Derby play Stoke tomorrow. A big game if ever there was one.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Oh dear MrHappy on 23:53 - Sep 17 with 555 viewsMrHappy2

We were going down anyway

It’s all come on top

And it was well on the cards

But I have to say - in 1984 in the 3rd division I had the time of my life as I started following the Rams week in week out - absolutely loved it !!

Bring it on - it will be FUN !!!

Yeeeehaaar
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 0:22]

Poll: In its 20th season how has the Happy League affected your life ?

Oh dear MrHappy on 06:21 - Sep 18 with 520 viewsnoah4x4

Oh dear MrHappy on 23:20 - Sep 17 by durham_exile

And this is another reason why we must gain promotion this season. The prospect of Derby and Forest in League One is mouthwatering.

Teams are struggling and it is regrettable, Derby play Stoke tomorrow. A big game if ever there was one.

Up the U's

Yes, Derby and Forest in League One will compensate for us not having an Ipswich fixture when they pass us in the opposite direction.

Bet Ipswich fans regret calling for Mick McCarthys head. He was starved of cash for players, but what might he have done with better resources? Cook has had bucketloads and evidently blown it on misfits that can't defend, whilst disposing of what has become the best defence in League Two to our benefit.
Oh dear MrHappy on 09:27 - Sep 18 with 507 viewsburnsieespana

Many seasons if mis-management coming home to roost. Cloughie must be turning in his grave.
Noah, IT in Div 2, now that would be something and us in Div 1!
Oh dear MrHappy on 11:22 - Sep 18 with 489 viewsdurham_exile

Oh dear MrHappy on 06:21 - Sep 18 by noah4x4

Yes, Derby and Forest in League One will compensate for us not having an Ipswich fixture when they pass us in the opposite direction.

Bet Ipswich fans regret calling for Mick McCarthys head. He was starved of cash for players, but what might he have done with better resources? Cook has had bucketloads and evidently blown it on misfits that can't defend, whilst disposing of what has become the best defence in League Two to our benefit.

It would appear that Derby could be deducted 21 points. They need to dig out those AA Road maps.

Grim times indeed.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Oh dear MrHappy on 12:43 - Sep 18 with 478 viewsMrHappy2

Oh dear MrHappy on 11:22 - Sep 18 by durham_exile

It would appear that Derby could be deducted 21 points. They need to dig out those AA Road maps.

Grim times indeed.

Up the U's

Haha

Not for me.

I love being the Manchester United of the lower leagues - creates a buzz every match
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 12:43]

Oh dear MrHappy on 14:45 - Sep 18 with 455 viewsMrHappy2

I recall Leicester going bust in 2002

Ain’t done bad since 🧐😄

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024