Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Kone 15:14 - Sep 22 with 1434 viewsBlue4U2

Why, why, why ...
did we not sign him in the summer???

Up the goal shy U's

Mr Kone on 15:44 - Sep 22 with 1415 viewsTheOldOakTree

Whilst he may well turn out to be a great player and I would be happy to see him at ColU, for some perspective, Athletic Newham are in the 9th tier in the football pyramid.

He's probably the only one on the pitch that doesn't have two left feet and/or under 40 and/or under 25 stone.

Perhaps when it sinks in that he's not going to Real Madrid any time soon, his agent might come knocking again.
Mr Kone on 17:18 - Sep 22 with 1385 viewsdurham_exile

Blue - his Agent poisoned the Well and made him see the brights lights of Brentford and potentially Premier League football.

Clearly his Agent is from the same school of Mino Raiola, enough said.

He would have scored goals for fun in League Two as well. Pity but that is the way things go. Ultimately he is the one who has missed out because of a greedy agent.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Mr Kone on 18:15 - Sep 22 with 1376 viewswessex_exile

Mr Kone on 17:18 - Sep 22 by durham_exile

Blue - his Agent poisoned the Well and made him see the brights lights of Brentford and potentially Premier League football.

Clearly his Agent is from the same school of Mino Raiola, enough said.

He would have scored goals for fun in League Two as well. Pity but that is the way things go. Ultimately he is the one who has missed out because of a greedy agent.

Up the U's

Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with your observation on his agent Durham, I believe the issue may also be related to the Home Office and problems getting a work permit - might be wrong though.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Mr Kone on 21:13 - Sep 22 with 1326 viewsdurham_exile

Mr Kone on 18:15 - Sep 22 by wessex_exile

Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with your observation on his agent Durham, I believe the issue may also be related to the Home Office and problems getting a work permit - might be wrong though.

Bringing Kone to Colchester is a must.
He will go elsewhere if we dither.

Work permit notwithstanding we must explore a diplomatic solution soonest.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Mr Kone on 18:07 - Sep 23 with 1257 viewsburnsieespana

To be honest can't see this ever happening with this present Government in office so we might as well forget about Mr Kone joining us, sadly.
Mr Kone on 18:17 - Sep 23 with 1254 viewsLeadbelly

Mr Kone on 18:07 - Sep 23 by burnsieespana

To be honest can't see this ever happening with this present Government in office so we might as well forget about Mr Kone joining us, sadly.

If he was that good I’m sure some club would have signed him, even allowing for the work permit issues. There will be far better options available so let’s move on…assuming the club want to sign a striker (we don’t have one at the moment!)

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024