Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember when... 12:34 - Dec 16 with 595 viewsRSCOSWORTH

...Cowling put a plan in place that would deal with any increased Covid related restrictions and was derided for it? Not looking so stupid now.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Remember when... on 16:09 - Dec 16 with 548 viewsmfb_cufc

From Wednesday, a 'Covid pass' will be required for visitors to nightclubs, indoor unseated venues with more than 500 people, outdoor unseated venues with more than 4,000 people and any event with more than 10,000 people

None of that applies to us, so yes he is stupid because his plan has lost us revenue from 10 games so far. If things get really bad I would imagine games will be played behind closed doors again, so his plan would not be needed.

mfb

Remember when... on 17:10 - Dec 16 with 540 viewsDaniel

I've got to agree with MFB.

The current permit system is no safer than being able to pick your own seat as you still have people brushing past you and sitting in front and behind you.

The plan that was in place last season where every other row wasn't used is ideal for now.
Remember when... on 07:08 - Dec 17 with 487 viewsnoah4x4

I am in a 'bubble' of six, yet we don't have seats in adjacent rows, let alone the same row. We are surrounded by people that we don't know. What is the point? It has simply upset ST holders that can't select their seats.

Football will simply revert to being behind closed doors if NOT for covid passes, but on gates of 2,000 they are not relevant at the Jobserve, yet Cowling, in effect, demands them, albeit by a self-declaration of health. It's all too inconsistent and folk are fed up with Cowling and Boris.

I bet 80% of the crowd aged over 15 could produce a covid pass. Reports that 34% of EFL players are refusing to get jabbed is a disgraceful reflection of where we are. If Black Lives Matter, what about them respecting ALL lives matter and getting jabbed?

Refusing to select those that remain un-jabbed is perhaps the only way that will permit football to continue now that Omicrom is becoming dominant. Release them in January if they still refuse to get jabbed. Public Health is far more important than kicking a ball. It is the players that are putting our beautiful game at risk, not spectators.
Remember when... on 20:19 - Dec 17 with 421 viewswessex_exile

Remember when... on 07:08 - Dec 17 by noah4x4

I am in a 'bubble' of six, yet we don't have seats in adjacent rows, let alone the same row. We are surrounded by people that we don't know. What is the point? It has simply upset ST holders that can't select their seats.

Football will simply revert to being behind closed doors if NOT for covid passes, but on gates of 2,000 they are not relevant at the Jobserve, yet Cowling, in effect, demands them, albeit by a self-declaration of health. It's all too inconsistent and folk are fed up with Cowling and Boris.

I bet 80% of the crowd aged over 15 could produce a covid pass. Reports that 34% of EFL players are refusing to get jabbed is a disgraceful reflection of where we are. If Black Lives Matter, what about them respecting ALL lives matter and getting jabbed?

Refusing to select those that remain un-jabbed is perhaps the only way that will permit football to continue now that Omicrom is becoming dominant. Release them in January if they still refuse to get jabbed. Public Health is far more important than kicking a ball. It is the players that are putting our beautiful game at risk, not spectators.

From everything I see and read, I suspect the Venn diagram of anti-vaxxers and those who bemoan a stand against racism will show a significant overlap.

You might not like the way he's gone about it, but you can't deny Robbie has always had one eye on this likelihood, and the foresight to at least try and do something to continue to protect both the club and its supporters.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024