Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Osman Kakay's dad 21:26 - Feb 1 with 3039 viewsPeterHucker

This is a nice story, Osman's dad what a hero.

https://mountainwaves.blog/2022/01/24/leone-stars-kakay-rescues-a-local-shop-in-
Osman Kakay's dad on 21:42 - Feb 1 with 2949 viewsqueensparker

Love it. Ozzy is a Queens Park local boy, went to the local comp and a proper role model for the kids round here.

Got to spread the Rangers wherever you go, In the late 90s I was working for a charity in the middle of nowhere in Malawi and we used to have some great games of football with the local school kids every day (bare feet, that took some getting used to) - I left behind my dark blue Compaq away top and said it had to go to the best player every year, for a few years the school used to send pictures with the player of the year holding it up.
Osman Kakay's dad on 22:36 - Feb 1 with 2794 viewsted_hendrix

Osman Kakay's dad on 21:42 - Feb 1 by queensparker

Love it. Ozzy is a Queens Park local boy, went to the local comp and a proper role model for the kids round here.

Got to spread the Rangers wherever you go, In the late 90s I was working for a charity in the middle of nowhere in Malawi and we used to have some great games of football with the local school kids every day (bare feet, that took some getting used to) - I left behind my dark blue Compaq away top and said it had to go to the best player every year, for a few years the school used to send pictures with the player of the year holding it up.

Good on yer mate, My eldest Lad who used to post on here (Charlie 1) done pretty much the same as you, he spent three Months out there, started in South Africa and worked his way up to Mozambique then Tanzania, we've got some great pictures of him helping with the building of schools, digging trenches and mixing concrete in the poor areas, gonna dig the pictures out now, I'm pretty sure he left a couple of QPR shirts for the kids and a QPR flag.
He ended up getting malaria but still managed to climb Mount Kilimanjaro a few days before flying home.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Osman Kakay's dad on 23:09 - Feb 1 with 2695 viewsAntti_Heinola

Jesus, what a beautiful story!
Thanks for sharing PH!

Bare bones.

Osman Kakay's dad on 23:42 - Feb 1 with 2625 viewsnix

Great story. Obviously meant a lot to this man and his family.
Osman Kakay's dad on 00:21 - Feb 2 with 2567 viewsVancouverHoop

In these times every story like this just makes your heart sing.
Osman Kakay's dad on 06:36 - Feb 2 with 2372 viewscaliforniahoop

Very nice story.
Osman Kakay's dad on 08:41 - Feb 2 with 2160 viewsconnell10

Osman Kakay's dad on 06:36 - Feb 2 by californiahoop

Very nice story.

I met him in a cafe in West Drayton a few years back, he noticed my Rangers top and said his song played for Rangers! We got chatting and he came across as a very nice person and very proud of his son!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Osman Kakay's dad on 08:54 - Feb 2 with 2129 viewsw7r

Good story that, what lovely gesture.
Login to get fewer ads

Osman Kakay's dad on 09:45 - Feb 2 with 2043 viewsdublinr

Love it. Beautiful

Osman Kakay's dad on 09:57 - Feb 2 with 2008 viewsMrSheen

Lovely story, get him on at half-time one day.
Osman Kakay's dad on 10:10 - Feb 2 with 1978 viewsbosh67

Absolutely brilliant. What a hero.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024