Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midweek League Cup 2022/23 Week 1 (of 10) - Deadline Tuesday 16th August 19.45 16:12 - Aug 10 with 1719 viewsmfb_cufc

This was a new competition last season, and overall I thought it worked out well, with most members in with a chance of the knockout stage, all through the qualifying period. The downside for me was that four members dropped out at an early stage, and another commented that we didn't need another competition. After taking everything into consideration, I will give it another go this season. With the World Cup taking place during the season, it has made things difficult to get enough fixtures, so I thought to give an added interest in the World Cup we would have two lots of fixtures from that tournament. That will allow me to stick by last seasons format of having 10 x 10 game weeks for the qualifying period. There will be one division of all members, with the top 8 after the 100 games qualifying for the Quarter-Finals, with 10 games to be played on 14th February. The Semi-Finals to be 10 games played on 14th March. With the final on Easter Monday 10th April.

Week 1 Fixtures All about B's

BIRMINGHAM CITY v WATFORD
BRISTOL CITY v LUTON TOWN
BURNLEY v HULL CITY
QUEENS PARK RANGERS v BLACKPOOL (20.00)
READING v BLACKBURN ROVERS (Wed 20.00)
BARNSLEY v BRISTOL ROVERS
BOLTON WANDERERS v MORECAMBE
BURTON ALBION v IPSWICH TOWN
BARROW v WALSALL
COLCHESTER UNITED v BRADFORD CITY

Good luck everybody.

mfb

Midweek League Cup 2022/23 Week 1 (of 10) - Deadline Tuesday 16th August 19.45 on 18:36 - Aug 16 with 356 viewsLewis_1

BIRMINGHAM CITY v WATFORD 0-1
BRISTOL CITY v LUTON TOWN 2-1
BURNLEY v HULL CITY 2-0
QUEENS PARK RANGERS v BLACKPOOL (20.00) 2-1
READING v BLACKBURN ROVERS (Wed 20.00) 1-1
BARNSLEY v BRISTOL ROVERS 1-2
BOLTON WANDERERS v MORECAMBE 2-1
BURTON ALBION v IPSWICH TOWN 0-3
BARROW v WALSALL 2-1
COLCHESTER UNITED v BRADFORD CITY 2-1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024