Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread 20:20 - Aug 19 with 31070 viewsDorse

Interesting fact: Rotherham's badge depicts the first attempt at an inflatable helicopter, by Herbert Scranus in 1924. He reached a height of 18 feet before feeling airsick and puking his hoop all over the Duchess of Argyle who was guest of honour at the test flight. He was heard to state that the machine functioned as intended but 'his guts were fcuking rotten after 8 pints of mild and a slap up grill at Fatty Amal"s Kebab and Laudenum Emporium' the previous evening.

Sorry, what?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 20:22]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 20 with 2004 viewseghamranger

Some really poor refereeing decisions.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 20 with 1969 viewslarsricchi

CHRIS
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 20 with 1958 viewsbenhurst

1-1, lovely from Chair and Willock who combine and Willock slots home
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 20 with 1945 viewsVancouverHoop

Crisssie Baby! 1-1
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 20 with 1934 viewsjoolsyp

Class from Chair and Willock - brilliantly tucked away by Chrissie!
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 20 with 1934 viewsDorse

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 20 by eghamranger

Some really poor refereeing decisions.

You sound surprised. Is this your first time here...?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:45 - Aug 20 with 1914 viewskernowhoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 20 by kropotkin41

We need a goal back fast. If this drags out it'll kill us.

We've got it!
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:45 - Aug 20 with 1913 viewsstrikerace

Willock is so good
Dykes is so bad
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:45 - Aug 20 with 1909 viewsderbyhoop

Chair - Willock 1-2. Willock tucks it home

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:45 - Aug 20 with 1905 viewsjohncharles

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 20 by kropotkin41

We need a goal back fast. If this drags out it'll kill us.

No sooner said than done. Willock !

Strong and stable my arse.

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:45 - Aug 20 with 1903 viewskropotkin41

Right! Come on u Rs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 20 with 1850 viewsconnell10

Thank gawd

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 20 with 1851 viewsbenhurst

Will say, just before that goal Paal put in a lovely cross that Roberts should probably do better with
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 20 with 1781 viewsactonman

Chrissy willock , drags us back from nowhere
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 20 with 1765 viewsDamo1962

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 20 by benhurst

Will say, just before that goal Paal put in a lovely cross that Roberts should probably do better with

Thank Christ for Willock 😎
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 20 with 1741 viewsBrazilNutR

really lovely goal that.. Illy and Willy
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 20 with 1703 viewslarsricchi

Thought that was Dykes’ moment
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 20 with 1692 viewsconnell10

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 20 by BrazilNutR

really lovely goal that.. Illy and Willy

Oh stop being silly ....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 20 with 1681 viewsbenhurst

Dykes gets a great chance but the ball through doesn't have quite enough power and he forces a decent save with his weaker foot
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 20 with 1669 viewsVancouverHoop

We're killing it now. Too bad HT is coming up.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 20 with 1668 viewsjoolsyp

Good save from the Rotherham keeper but really a half-decent and confident centre-forward ought to be burying that chance.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 20 with 1563 viewsbenhurst

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 20 by joolsyp

Good save from the Rotherham keeper but really a half-decent and confident centre-forward ought to be burying that chance.

If the pass has a bit more weight I think Dykes takes that on his (stronger) foot and scores, should still give the keeper more to do though.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 20 with 1513 viewsactonman

Banjo, ars, dykes , sows

Cryptic clue
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 20 with 1394 viewsGreenbay

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 20 by benhurst

Dykes gets a great chance but the ball through doesn't have quite enough power and he forces a decent save with his weaker foot

But Dykes should have hit it LOW and we'd be 2-1 up at HT.
After all he is a striker - I'm told - and there was no one near him.
If he didn't have a history of misses - then you would say - shame - but he does have a history of misses.
It's taken me two years to finally say Dykes is not Championship top half standard.
But I would be thrilled if he scores today or anytime!!
Dykes prove me wrong - along with everyone else.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 20 with 1372 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 20 by Damo1962

Thank Christ for Willock 😎

Indeed. Just not the same team without him. Big goal for the team's confidence going into the 2nd half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024