Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread 20:20 - Aug 19 with 31069 viewsDorse

Interesting fact: Rotherham's badge depicts the first attempt at an inflatable helicopter, by Herbert Scranus in 1924. He reached a height of 18 feet before feeling airsick and puking his hoop all over the Duchess of Argyle who was guest of honour at the test flight. He was heard to state that the machine functioned as intended but 'his guts were fcuking rotten after 8 pints of mild and a slap up grill at Fatty Amal"s Kebab and Laudenum Emporium' the previous evening.

Sorry, what?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 20:22]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 20 with 2579 viewsconnell10

Half time regroup and come out and smash this lot.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 20 with 2580 viewsWren67

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 20 by actonman

Banjo, ars, dykes , sows

Cryptic clue

Made a pigs ear of it didi he?
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 20 with 2573 viewsBrazilNutR

That was a hell of a chance to go in 2-1 up at half time... just hope we can keep our momentum after the break.. playing some good stuff at the end
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 20 with 2533 viewsstevec

Cant see any actual tactics. Basically a bunch of blokes kicking a ball about. Enjoyable though.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 20 with 2525 viewsMalintabuk

Thank the f@ck for Chris Willock !!!
Got in late and missed the first 10 mins due to traffic and well for the first 35 minutes had hoped we never got here
The ground was like a library and we were pretty poor to be honest. We had loads of possession, but really never looked dangerous and a 35 yr old defender never looked in the slightest bit outpaced.
When they scored I honestly felt that was it again and the groans around me were auditable
But we did raise the tempo and Willock scored a really neat goal........as the first bit said we are going to be lucky to keep him
I thought the defence played pretty well, the goal again though from the 2nd phase of a free kick/corner and we are going to have to get a grips with this
I do like Laird and Paal is coming on, and to play with a broken nose is impressive
Again the stand outs are Chair and Willock.
Dykes well did nothing really, but did have a pretty soft shot at the end of the half.........I'm sorry but I still think we need to pull him for Armstrong
We finished the half strong ..........so perhaps we can get the win we need
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 20 with 2505 viewsderbyhoop

Stop me if you've heard this one before.
Rs the better side but not enough quality in final third.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:58 - Aug 20 with 2429 viewsjoolsyp

Their number 11 Ogbene (ex-Bee) is proving a handful. Seriously quick, thought he was going to do a Bright at one point. Holds the ball up well, strong and powerful.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:59 - Aug 20 with 2399 viewslarsricchi

Jude killin it out there to Footloose.
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:01 - Aug 20 with 2325 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Just need to get a goal ahead before they score off of a second ball from a set piece.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:04 - Aug 20 with 2225 viewsstainrods_elbow

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 20 by Malintabuk

Thank the f@ck for Chris Willock !!!
Got in late and missed the first 10 mins due to traffic and well for the first 35 minutes had hoped we never got here
The ground was like a library and we were pretty poor to be honest. We had loads of possession, but really never looked dangerous and a 35 yr old defender never looked in the slightest bit outpaced.
When they scored I honestly felt that was it again and the groans around me were auditable
But we did raise the tempo and Willock scored a really neat goal........as the first bit said we are going to be lucky to keep him
I thought the defence played pretty well, the goal again though from the 2nd phase of a free kick/corner and we are going to have to get a grips with this
I do like Laird and Paal is coming on, and to play with a broken nose is impressive
Again the stand outs are Chair and Willock.
Dykes well did nothing really, but did have a pretty soft shot at the end of the half.........I'm sorry but I still think we need to pull him for Armstrong
We finished the half strong ..........so perhaps we can get the win we need

It's a delightful idea to imagine an accountancy-trained fan doing an audit of our groans.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:05 - Aug 20 with 2205 viewsMalintabuk

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:04 - Aug 20 by stainrods_elbow

It's a delightful idea to imagine an accountancy-trained fan doing an audit of our groans.

fat fingers....................lol
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:06 - Aug 20 with 2176 viewsLblock

Fantastic goal from Willock.

It’s so simple but nigh on impossible I know but clearly this team lacks three things

A centre forward worthy of the name
A centre midfielder who is an animal, with pace and can pick a pass
Leadership at the back

Add those to some pretty decent skill we have smattered around and could be good.
Instead due to constraints we will struggle this season

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:07 - Aug 20 with 2146 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Second half underway
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:08 - Aug 20 with 2099 viewsVancouverHoop

Illias, master of one touch too many.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:08 - Aug 20 with 2098 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 20 by VancouverHoop

How many goals are we going to give up from dead balls in our own end? 0-1

Better ask the newly recruited set-piece coach
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:09 - Aug 20 with 2082 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Chair gets into a good space but works himself into a tougher shot and sails it over.

JoJo doesn’t look to be moving very well
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 20 with 1876 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Dykes is neither fast enough to chase affect speculative balls nor strong enough to hold off a defender and keep the ball.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:15 - Aug 20 with 1795 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Johansen’s day appears to be done.

Dozzell in
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:16 - Aug 20 with 1758 viewsderbyhoop

Jojo Crocked. Replaced by Dozzell
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 16:17]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:16 - Aug 20 with 1752 viewsjoolsyp

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:15 - Aug 20 by EmpireStateRanger

Johansen’s day appears to be done.

Dozzell in

Thought he did well against Blackpool on Tues. Hopefully more of the same.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:17 - Aug 20 with 1746 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

Dykes is hopeless. Paal is even poorer than Wallace, Odubajo and Mccallum.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:20 - Aug 20 with 1575 viewsderbyhoop

Keeper grabs willock cross before Dykes tap in
Laird shot saved
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 16:21]

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:21 - Aug 20 with 1533 viewstraininvain

Hell of a pass from Chair. Laird should do better.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:21 - Aug 20 with 1511 viewsEmpireStateRanger

We’re wel on top now. Really good stuff from Laird both defending and attacking.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:21 - Aug 20 with 1496 viewsjoolsyp

It *feels* like we should win this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024