Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rail seating £39.50 on the day for Hull game ! 11:08 - Aug 30 with 7067 viewslosethedrum

So we are putting prices up by £6 on the day of the game anyone agree with this ?
Lee Hoos has indicated that if people want to buy thier tickets late they should pay a premium but surely the point is that any casual football fan will be put off by these high prices .
B block in south africa road £43.50 including booking fee , the gate will be given as 12/13k but being midweek there will be more like 11/12k tops in the ground because of supporters who live afar not making tonight .
Surely we could do a deal for cheap tickets in lower school end to boost these night games but more importantly drop the matchday price rise , only championship game on in London tonight we should be looking for a decent crowd not deterring people with from attending.
Rail seating £39.50 on the day for Hull game ! on 10:43 - Sep 1 with 835 viewslosethedrum

Rail seating £39.50 on the day for Hull game ! on 08:40 - Sep 1 by StevenageRanger

Lower Loft still shows as Silver so actually not sure why the losethedrum had to pay £39.50.

Costs for Tuesday should have been as follows:-

£27 for a member
£28 if purchased before 9am on the day
£33 if purchased on the day

+ £3.50 booking fee, so £36.50 at the very most. If charged £39.50 KI would contact the club (I know its only £3 but sounds like the system is pricing wrong however not sure why becasue Gold would have £41.50 inc BF)

https://www.qpr.co.uk/visit/buying-tickets/

Rail seating in lower Loft £30 which increases by £6 on the day of the match + £3.50 booking fee = £39.50 .
The £6 increase on the day is what i am highlighting .
Rail seating £39.50 on the day for Hull game ! on 10:48 - Sep 1 with 808 viewsDavieQPR

Wouldn't be so bad if it was easier to book online and they didn't have that abhorrent booking fee.
Rail seating £39.50 on the day for Hull game ! on 10:58 - Sep 1 with 778 viewsStevenageRanger

Understood.

The link I qouted that shows prices is out of date on the website. They were last years prices!!

Looks like the on the day increase has moved from being an extra £5 last year to extra £6 this season.
Rail seating £39.50 on the day for Hull game ! on 11:32 - Sep 1 with 745 viewsLunarJetman

Rail seating £39.50 on the day for Hull game ! on 10:48 - Sep 1 by DavieQPR

Wouldn't be so bad if it was easier to book online and they didn't have that abhorrent booking fee.

I think this is what we should be making more of a fuss about. An online transaction that doesn’t involve a human and takes seconds should either be free or factored into the overall ticket price.

If these are tickets on phones too there’s even less justification for a transaction charge…
Rail seating £39.50 on the day for Hull game ! on 11:35 - Sep 1 with 736 viewsstainrods_elbow

Rail seating £39.50 on the day for Hull game ! on 13:21 - Aug 30 by TGRRRSSS

Ah Lee Hoos with his turn up ticket taxing again.

In terms of how to deal with customers/fans whatever he likes to call it he really is clueless.

Will be very few walk ups I imagine.

Nearly 40 quid doesnt make any sense, and with costs going as they are elsewhere.......

Not even much different anyway what with the booking fees.

There are still plenty of pre-programmed fans on here who will tell you how lucky we are to have him. I think we're long overdue a change, as he fails on so many levels.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Rail seating £39.50 on the day for Hull game ! on 11:49 - Sep 1 with 709 viewstoboboly

Rail seating £39.50 on the day for Hull game ! on 11:32 - Sep 1 by LunarJetman

I think this is what we should be making more of a fuss about. An online transaction that doesn’t involve a human and takes seconds should either be free or factored into the overall ticket price.

If these are tickets on phones too there’s even less justification for a transaction charge…

Ticketmaster fee isn't it? Agree it is a load of $hit though. Bought tickets online for Sevenoaks v Kingstonian this weekend, not only was it incredibly easy, there was no booking fee and they even knocked a quid off for doing it in advance.

Sevenoaks are level 8.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Rail seating £39.50 on the day for Hull game ! on 12:47 - Sep 1 with 676 viewsNorthantsHoop

Very good points, need to be more inventive with prices and offering discounts on mid week games, filling School end, two for ones etc. Also away tickets at north of £30, again far too much. Fair play to the Hull owner funding coaches to get a good number down but at £36 a pop for a ticket too much. The Sky Red button being available for mid week games is also a drain on seat sales as well. It is not going to get easier with the cost of living crisis affecting disposable income and football tickets on the whole at more than £30 plus booking fees is one area of spend that could be affected. Think season ticket prices especially renewals are generally good value, for a gold seat works out at £24 a game. But asking people to spend £34 plus booking fee for a comparable seat for a mid week game a bit steep. Need to try and steer it to around £25 with fees.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024