Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? 10:13 - Feb 6 with 2163 viewssaintjeff52

Just popped back for a look on the good ol' TUI Site. I agree with every Post on the need to be rid of Jones. Rasmus Ankerson has made a Big Mistake in appointing Jones as Ralph's replacement. It was done very quickly after Ralph left, suggesting that The Club had Jones lined up already. Really, - Really, - can you believe how we've been suckered into taking him on? Think of Ali Dia the 'Non' Footballer, then Jones is the 'Non' Manager.
SIX Defeats in 7 League Games is definitely Relegation form. Every time I hear him speak, it's 'I', 'Me' from him. He's telling us that his record is one of the best in Europe, FFS.
The Man is a Fraud. He has caused untold damage to our Club. If we don't 'Move him on' immediately, we will be relegated this season.
He has zero personality, ( Yes, I know that's not a prerequisite to being a good Manager ), and has obviously 'upset' quite a few Players and Staff. He is delusional at best, deranged at worst. He is clearly out of his depth as a Premier League Manager. Put him out of his, and our Misery, by sacking him today. We have a limited time, 17 Games, with some very difficult fixtures amongst those, to save our Premier League position. Mr Ankerson, do it today.
Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 10:15 - Feb 6 with 2142 viewsdarthvader

Can we get ralph back?

keep the faith coyr

Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 10:36 - Feb 6 with 2059 viewskernow

Should Mr Ankersen be considering his position ?
Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 10:38 - Feb 6 with 2052 viewsSonicBoom

This "can we get Ralph back" stuff is ridiculous.

We were statistically the worst team in the country inn 2022. Not just the premier league.
Just because Jones does not appear to be the answer, why does that mean we have to go back to the previous guy who was sacked for not doing very well?

There are loads and loads of managers out there. Just go pick one of them!
Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 11:02 - Feb 6 with 2000 viewsBridders2

Who do you suggest?
Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 11:14 - Feb 6 with 1969 viewsdarthvader

Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 10:38 - Feb 6 by SonicBoom

This "can we get Ralph back" stuff is ridiculous.

We were statistically the worst team in the country inn 2022. Not just the premier league.
Just because Jones does not appear to be the answer, why does that mean we have to go back to the previous guy who was sacked for not doing very well?

There are loads and loads of managers out there. Just go pick one of them!

It were a joke sonic the same when I said can we get long and redmond back

keep the faith coyr

Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 11:16 - Feb 6 with 1953 viewsdarthvader

Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 11:14 - Feb 6 by darthvader

I think anyone of us could manage the games he's had better than him, apart from the game v man city perhaps.

keep the faith coyr

Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 11:42 - Feb 6 with 1885 viewsPatfromPoole

Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 11:02 - Feb 6 by Bridders2

Who do you suggest?

I think a Bielsa / Selles combo would be interesting.

You will run until you vomit.

The spirit of Strachan.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 12:49 - Feb 6 with 1753 viewsSonicBoom

Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 11:14 - Feb 6 by darthvader

Fair enough but I've seen loads of the same comments from people that weren't joking.....
Login to get fewer ads

Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 18:47 - Feb 7 with 1270 viewsdirk_doone

At Stoke he had a giant picture of himself, celebrating one of his few wins, placed in the players' entrance and then had his photo taken next to it, just in case anybody missed it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECv0SLIXUAADGTe?format=jpg&name=small

[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 19:37]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 20:14 - Feb 7 with 1127 viewsgrumpy

Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 18:47 - Feb 7 by dirk_doone

At Stoke he had a giant picture of himself, celebrating one of his few wins, placed in the players' entrance and then had his photo taken next to it, just in case anybody missed it.

That is mind blowing,Dirk.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:14 - Feb 7 with 1127 viewsgrumpy

Does Nathan Jones have Mental Health Issues ? on 18:47 - Feb 7 by dirk_doone

Who does that?………
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 20:15]
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:18 - Feb 7 with 1013 viewsRon11

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:14 - Feb 7 by grumpy

Who does that?………
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 20:15]

One of the best in Europe of course.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024